剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
They go there to see the waitresses in their tiny tank tops.
对哦 对哦 我就是-- 对 我现在明白了
Yep, yep, I just-- yeah, I just got it.
我觉得你会没事的
I think you're going to be fine.
谢谢你的一切
Thank you for everything.
你 说要去巴祖巴斯 是认真的吗?
Are you, uh, serious about Bazoombas?
我超级认真
I am so serious about Bazoombas.
我们最近有点太过严肃了
We have been way too serious lately.
而既然说道这了 我想我们需要谈谈那件连衣裙了
And speaking of, I think we need to talk about the dress.
有任何需要从国防部获取的物品吗?
Any other items to request from the DOD?
一些AM-III级别玻璃 用在我的头盔上
Some AM-III glass for my helmet.
我需要我的战服 尽快修复好
I need my suit fixed as soon as possible.
约翰 我侦测到一个飞行物品 正在快速接近
John, I'm detecting an air mobile approaching quickly.
它在朝哪飞去?
Where's it headed?
轨迹表明目的地 是这里
The trajectory indicates here.
约翰 飞行物品--
John, air mobile--
约翰 飞行体-- 约翰--
John, mobile-- John--
我被告知 要让你痛不欲生
I was told to make you suffer.
当我看见连衣裙 和那些捐赠品在一起的时候 我的--
When I saw the dress with the donations, my, uh--
我的心 有点刺凉刺凉的
My heart kind of dropped.
我不是有意 让你体会到那种感觉的
I didn't mean to make you feel that way.
只是-- 典礼那一晚 你看我的那种方式
Just--the night of the gala, the way you looked at me
和你对我所说的一切 让我感到美丽至极
and everything you were saying to me, I felt so beautiful.
因为对我来说你就是
Because you are to me.
而你也永远都会是美丽至极的
And you always will be.
没有任何手术 可以改变我看你的方式
No surgery could ever change the way I see you.
我清楚这一点
I know that.
但你看待我的方式 并不是问题所在
But how you see me isn't the problem.
是约翰·亨利
It's John Henry.
我马上就回来
|I'll be right back.
没有战服你什么都不是
You're nothing without the suit.
你没事吧? - 我会没事的
You okay? - I will be.
不要轻举妄动
Stay here.
拜托 拜托 求你了
Come on, please, please.
连接已重新恢复
Connection reestablished.
战锤将于 六秒 五秒 四秒
War Hammer arriving in six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
约翰 别
John, no!
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你向来都有选择的
You always have a choice.
我本以为亨利·米勒应该都死了的
I thought Henry Miller was supposed to be dead.
上一次我见到他 他的心脏已经停止跳动了
The last time I saw him, his heart had stopped beating.
那又是怎样?布鲁诺不知怎地复活了那家伙
So what? Bruno somehow brings this guy back from the dead,
然后又派他来 刺杀亨利?
then sends him out to kill John Henry?
理论上是这样的
That's the theory.
但我们依旧没有办法证明这一点
Which we still have no way to prove.
似乎"反复出现"是曼海姆的主题
Seems like a recurring theme with Mannheim.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我简直不敢相信 没有更多人受到伤害
I can't believe more people weren't hurt.
主街首当其冲 受到了绝大部分的伤害
Main Street took the brunt of the damage.
你和我得谈谈清扫工作
You and I need to talk cleanup.
约翰·亨利呢?他没事吧?
What about John Henry? Is he okay?
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
一两处擦伤而已 我没事的
Couple scrapes. I'll be fine.
我不是指这个
That's not what I meant.
这一整周 你都表现得很奇怪
You've been acting weird all week.
我在试图保护你的安全
I'm trying to keep you safe.
爸爸 你杀了个人
Dad, you killed a guy.
他试图想杀死我呢 我只是走运能活下来而已
He was trying to kill me. I'm lucky to be alive.
那马蒂奥的妈妈 又是怎么一回事?
And what about Matteo's mom?
你为什么不肯让他见她呢?
Why won't you let him see her?
你是怎么知道这的?
How do you know that?
因为我找他聊过了
Because I talked to him.
请正面回答问题
Answer the question.
这是让布鲁诺妥协的唯一方法
It's the only way to get Bruno to cooperate.
你是说 阻止一位垂死女人 去见她的家人吗?
By keeping a dying woman from seeing her family?
爸爸 你和我曾亲眼看见 妈妈在电视前被杀害
Daddy, you and I watched Mom get killed on TV.
你愿意付出什么 去和她度过那最后几分钟呢?
What would you have given to have those last minutes with her?
那不一样
That was different.
对 我们当时别无选择
Yeah, we didn't have a choice.
而他们有
They do.
你真的想当那位 夺走他们选择 的人吗?
Do you really want to be the person that takes that from them?
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我告诉过你 不要再去见那女孩了
I told you not to see that girl.
我可从未同意过
I never agreed to that.
不准你当着我的面走开
Do not walk away from me.
不然咋样 你要伤害我吗?
Or what? You gonna hurt me?
还是说 叫你的小喽啰来动手?
Maybe have one of your guys do it?
马蒂奥 你为什么要这么说呢?
Matteo, why would you say that?
因为这就是你们在干的事 你们试图杀死爱尔斯先生
Because that's what you do. You tried to kill Mr. Irons.
而就因为如此 妈妈就要孤独死去了
And because of that, Mom's gonna die all alone,
而我再也看不见她了
and I won't ever get to see her again.
我没准备好失去她
I'm not ready to lose her.
没事的 儿子
It's okay, son.
你妈妈在未来很长一段时间内 都不会死去的
Your mother is not gonna die anytime soon.
什么?拜托 你听见律师说的了
What? Come on, you heard the lawyer.
他说 她只剩下几周了 甚至可能是几天
He said she only has a couple weeks left, maybe days.
你得接受这点
You have to accept that.
我想是时候 让我给你展示一下 我都在搞什么了
I think it's time I show you what I've been working on.
这些是什么时候 在这里了的?
How long has all this been here?
自从你妈妈的癌症回来后 就在了
Ever since your mom's cancer returned.
那是超人?
Is that Superman?
是来自对立世界的超人 儿子
It's the Superman of the Inverse World, son.
很显然...
Apparently...
他曾试图阻止艾莉·艾斯顿
he tried to stop Ally Alston.
等等 那你为什么要把他 带到这下面?
Wait, but why do you have him down here?
因为这位超人...
Because this Superman...
就是我为你妈妈 找到救命之药的方法
is how I found the cure to save your mom.
你们俩还好吗?
You two okay?
爱尔斯先生 真的在主街上 杀了一个人吗?
Did Mr. Irons really kill a guy on Main Street?
大家都在谈论这件事 我们收到了 大概 千百条短♥信♥了
Everyone's talking about it. We got, like, a thousand texts.
是的 恐怕他真那么做了
Yeah, I'm afraid he did.
他最近这段时间 总是行为过火
He's been going overboard a lot lately.
他会好起来吗?
Is he going to be okay?
我不清楚
I don't know.
你们俩为何不 上楼回你们的房♥间呢 好吗?
Why don't you guys go upstairs to your rooms, okay?
我需要和你们妈妈谈一谈
I need to talk to your mom.
你在开玩笑吗?愚蠢的克拉伦斯·里登巴屁 赢了?
Are you kidding me? Stupid Clarence Rhinobutt won?
里登巴♥赫♥ 是的
Riddenbach, yes,
但相信我 我正打算写一封 含有强烈词汇的信件--
but believe me, I am planning to write a very strongly worded letter--
"露易丝·莱恩值得被表扬"
"Lois Lane deserves to be celebrated."
可你要把信件寄给谁呢?
Who would you even send that to?
把这些问题留给我吧 你就负责等待着被表扬
Just leave that to me and prepare to be celebrated.
我知道我们应该在哪结婚了
I know where we should get married.
宝贝啊 我们负担不起 报业俱乐部的接待大厅
Babe, we can't afford the Press Club's Reception Hall.
但我们能负担得起 你父母的农场
But we can afford your parents' farm.
真的?
Really?
真的 就你和我 还有我们最亲近的亲朋好友
Yeah, just you and me and our closest friends and family
跻身在 孕育了我那一生挚爱的 地方
in the place that raised the love of my life.
我妈妈会激动到炸的
My mom's going to be so excited.
嘿...
Hey...
你之前说的话 你真的是认真的吗?
did you really mean what you said earlier?
从头到尾 每一个字 每一个音节
Every word.
再说一遍
Say it again.
我从来没见过 有一位人类 能有此时此刻的你一般美丽
I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you are right now.
你觉得自己 能多快脱下 这身连衣裙?
How fast do you think you can get this dress off?
嘿...
Hey...
我一直在想 你早前说过的话
I've been thinking about what you said earlier.
克拉克 没事的 - 不 你需要听到我说这些
Clark, it's fine. - No, you need to hear this.
当我说道 你穿上这身连衣裙 很美丽的时候...
When I said that you were beautiful in that dress...
我不是在说你的身体
I wasn't talking about your body.
我是在说你...
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表