剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
You did the right thing, all right?
不管小乔治认为 他都看见了什么 我们可以过会儿解决
Whatever Junior thinks he saw, we can deal with later.
好的
Okay.
你怎么闻起来一股啤酒味?
Why do you smell like beer?
好吧
Okay.
当时有一场派对
There was this party,
而我可能喝了最多半杯啤酒
and I had maybe half a beer at most.
你当时在一场派对上? - 是的
You were at a party? - Yeah.
就是突然冒出来的一件事
Just sort of came up.
而这是在 你和乔取消掉我们的计划之前 还是之后?
And was this before or after you and Jon canceled our plans?
我是说 这重要吗?
I mean, does it matter?
我刚刚救下了两个人
I just saved two people's lives.
重要 而且你还当着我的面撒谎 好让你们可以去某个派对上喝酒
Yeah, and you also lied to my face so you could go drink at some party.
我--我给你说了没什么的
I--I told you it was nothing.
哦 足够让你和乔禁足了
Oh, it's enough to get you and Jon grounded.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious right now.
你要是一直这种态度的话 你会让惩罚更严厉的
You keep giving me attitude, you're gonna make it worse.
行吧 随便吧 - 你说什么?
Yeah, whatever. - Excuse me?
这不是在于我喝酒了
This isn't about me having a beer.
这是在于 乔和我不想和你一起出去玩
This is 'cause Jon and I didn't wanna hang out with you.
好吧 乔丹 回你房♥间去
Okay, Jordan, get up to your room.
行 反正我宁愿回房♥间 也不愿意看什么愚蠢的摔跤比赛
Yeah, I would rather be there than watching some stupid wrestling match anyway.
立刻
Right now.
我真不敢相信 超人竟然公开讲话支持你
I can't believe that Superman actually endorsed you.
我是说 两个世界当时正在融合 那时的情况很特殊
I mean, worlds were merging. It wasn't a normal situation.
我第一次竞选时 所得到的最好的公开支持
Best endorsement I got my first term was from
还是来自 贝尔维尔的一位有名牧场主
some big-shot rancher out in Belleville,
而事实证明 他同时还在贩卖♥♥迷幻蘑菇 给堪萨斯州的小孩
and it turns out, he was selling psychedelic mushrooms to kids at K-State.
你说的不会是 璀璨大卫·卡尔森吧
You can't seriously be talking about Diamond Dave Carlson.
我是说 我有报道他的故事--
I mean, I did some reporting on that story--
疯狂 疯狂的东西
crazy, crazy stuff.
呃 是找你的
Um, it's for you.
呃 请容我离开一下
Uh, if you'll excuse me.
那是谁啊?
Who is that anyway?
只是她的前夫罢了
It's just her ex-husband.
那你为什么先站起来了呢?
Why did you get up first, then?
呃 我很抱歉中途打扰到你了
Uh, I'm sorry to pull you away from all this,
但是
but, um,
首先 莎拉很好
first off, Sarah is okay.
没人受伤 - 发生什么了?
Nobody was hurt. - What happened?
她喝酒了
She was drinking.
把她的车弄报废了
Totaled her car.
我的天呐 - 是啊
Oh, my God. - Yeah.
呃 约翰森副警长
Uh, Deputy Johnson
将要起诉她酒后驾驶
is charging her with a DUI,
但她同意将她交给我们保管了
but she's agreed to release her into our custody,
然后我想着 我们最好统一战线 一起解决这个问题
and I thought that it'd be best if we handled this on a unified front.
是 好吧 可以
Yeah, okay, all right.
只是--稍等我一下
Just--I need a moment.
那是郎镇长的女儿吗?
Is that Mayor Lang's daughter?
我不太确定 是吗?
I'm not really sure. Is it?
韦克斯勒州长 我很抱歉
Governor Wexler, I am so sorry.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
是的 只是有一点点小事 需要我去处理
Yeah, just a small matter that needs my attention.
啊 看起来你现在双手都腾不开啊
Uh, looks like you've got your hands full,
郎镇长 所以 祝你好运吧
Mayor Lang, so, um, good luck.
你为何不去把车叫过来呢?
Why don't you call the car?
她真的是一位很出色的镇长
She really is a fantastic mayor.
你有什么问题啊?
What is wrong with you?
我本以为你会是最能理解我的人
I thought if anyone could understand, you would.
你就不能让我安详地死去吗?
Can't you just let me die in peace?
你得让我帮你
You need to let me help you.
通过释放卢瑟?
By setting Luthor free?
不可能
Not happening.
这事不在于他
This isn't about him.
这事在于 你究竟要为马蒂奥 设立下怎样的榜样
This is about what kind of example you're setting for Matteo.
不要拿我的儿子作筹码
Do not use my son as leverage.
你骗了他一辈子
You've lied to him his whole life.
我是位好妈妈
I am a good mom.
但这会是他将记住的事
But is that what he's gonna remember,
还是那些 他所读到的关于你的一切
or will it be all the things he's gonna read about you,
关于你所伤害的那些人?
all the people that you've hurt?
马蒂奥清楚我的内心
Matteo knows my heart.
但你向他隐瞒了那么多
But you have hidden so much from him.
他一定得有好多疑惑
He must have so many questions.
我从未希望过 让他牵扯进来
I never wanted him involved in any of this.
我这辈子
My life,
我所做的那些错误
the mistakes I've made,
一切的一切 都是为了让他 不必做出这样的选择
it was all so that he wouldn't have to make those kind of choices.
马蒂奥值得知道真♥相♥ 皮雅
Matteo deserves the truth, Peia.
向你的儿子 展现出你的悔意吧
Show your son you have regrets.
做那位他所需要的榜样
Be the example he needs.
让那 成为你遗产的一部分吧
Let that be a part of your legacy.
我不能
I can't.
不 你可以
Yes, you can.
不
No.
看不见他 我就不能
Not without seeing him.
让他能从我这亲耳听到 很--很重要
It's just--it's important he hears it from me first.
那你就会告诉我一切 甚至包括卢瑟?
Then you'll tell me everything, even about Luthor?
让他进来吧
Send him in.
等等
Wait.
他在这里?
He's here?
跟你儿子纠正好这事
Make this right with your son.
我们可以稍后再谈
We can talk after.
你能把这些取下来吗?
Can you take these off
好让我至少能抱抱我儿子?
so I can at least hug my son?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我本来没打算开车的
I wasn't planning on driving.
只是--
It's--
警长来了 一切发生的都太快了 而我就--
the sheriff came, and everything happened so fast, and I just--
就醉驾了? - 我没醉
Drove drunk? - I wasn't drunk.
我们不会在这辩论 你当时有多醉 莎拉
We are not gonna debate how drunk you were, Sarah.
你现在未成年喝酒被记录在册了
You had alcohol in your system,
同样还有你醉酒驾车的事实
and you got behind the wheel.
这可一点都不好
That is never okay.
我知道 我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I know I messed up.
是的 你的确搞大砸了
Yeah, you're damn right you did.
我现在对你很失望
I am so disappointed in you right now.
要是你出什么事了 可咋办啊 莎拉
What if something would've happened to you, Sarah,
或者--或者是小迪恩呢?
or--or Junior, huh?
你们俩可能就死了
The two of you should be dead.
爸爸 - 而你还是不肯
Dad. - And you still haven't
跟我说清楚 当时在那里到底发生了什么
been straight with me about what really happened out there either.
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
老爸觉得是有位超级英雄 把我们从车祸中救了下来
Dad thinks that some superhero rescued us from the crash.
谁 超人? - 不是
Who, Superman? - No.
呃 其他人
Uh, someone else.
小迪恩说他看见了个人影
Junior said he saw somebody.
凯尔
Kyle.
拉娜 你要是有看见车祸现场
Lana, if you'd seen the accident,
你就会明白 这是唯一能解释清楚的原因
you'd know that that's the only thing that makes any damn sense.
莎拉为什么要撒谎呢?
Why would Sarah be lying?
那小迪恩为什么要撒谎呢?
Why would Junior?
你看 当时的确有什么事发生了 好吗?
Look, something happened out there, okay?
我确信是的
I know it did.
我--我不明白 你到底想让我说什么 凯尔
I--I don't know what you want me to say, Kyle.
好吧 拉娜 你猜怎么着?你来处理这事吧 好吧?
Okay, Lana, you know what? You handle this, all right?
因为我现在不太想 待在你们俩身边了
'Cause I don't really wanna be around either one of y'all right now.
看看你啊
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表