剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
如果继续下去的话
If we continue,
我或许就不能复苏他了
I won't be able to resuscitate him.
曼海姆先生要他活着
Mr. Mannheim wants him alive.
那我们下一步做什么?
Then what's our next step?
让你团队找一个能让我们更推进一步的
Have your team find someone we can push further.
你确定你放中控台里了?
You sure you put it in the console?
说了一百次了 我确定
For the hundredth time, yes.
他们肯定在我们到之前就乱翻一气了
They must've rummaged through it before we got there.
没错 但是他们还没有把板子取下来
Yeah, but they haven't even taken off the plates yet.
有人来了
Got a visitor.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's up?
我在我爸爸的东西里找到了这个
I found this in my dad's stuff,
然后我看到它背面有刻着你名字
and I saw your name engraved on the back.
可能你是对的
Guess you were right.
这就完了?
That's it?
你要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
他是我爸爸 我不能就...
He's my dad. I couldn't have just...
不 我真的很抱歉 我对你那样生气
No, I'm really sorry I got so mad at you.
坎迪丝 你要去哪? - 拜托 约翰
Candice, where are you going? - Come on, John.
你因为我贩卖♥♥X氪石 而被停学
You got suspended because I was dealing X-K.
你因此失去了橄榄球
You lost football because of it,
然后现在我爸爸又偷了你车
and now my dad stole your truck.
好吧 这不是你的错
Okay, that is not your fault,
人无完人
and nobody's perfect.
你看着倒挺完美的
You seem to be.
一点也不
Not even close.
有点事我得告诉你
There's something I should tell you.
我不知道我能说什么
I'm not sure that there's anything I can say
来弥补我做的事
to make up for what I did.
我...
I am...
被我的行为吓坏了 还感到很羞愧 莎拉
Horrified and humiliated by my behavior, Sarah.
你知道我母亲是什么样的
You know how my mother was,
而我绝不想成为她那样
and I never wanna be like her.
我会做的更好
And I will do better.
我真的很爱你 亲爱的
I love you so much, honey.
我知道你或许得需要点时间去原谅我
And I know that it might take you some time to forgive me...
但我真的很抱歉
But I am just so sorry.
我们能谈一谈么?
Can we please just talk?
你看起来需要点陪伴
You look like you can use some company.
你不会想听我这一天咋过的
You do not wanna hear about my day.
好我差点死在一个冰库里
Well, I almost died in a freezer.
等等 啥--啥?
Hold up. What--what?
而你想知道最糟的一段是什么吗?
And you wanna know what the worst part was?
露易丝
Lois.
是啊 她本应该待在医院里 治疗她的癌症的
Yeah, she was supposed to be at the hospital getting her cancer treatment,
但是她却跟我一起困在了那里
but instead, she was trapped in there with me.
就好像她不会听任何 想要帮她的人的话
It's like she won't listen to anyone who's trying to help her.
是啊 这我都明白
Yeah, I know all about that.
我爸爸 他 呃...
my dad, he, uh...
他死于肝癌
He died of liver cancer.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
没事
No.
我记得最深的事情
The thing I remember the most
就是他有多固执
was just how stubborn he was.
他就是不想承认他生病了
He just didn't want to admit that he was sick.
直到最后都不
Not right up until the end.
嘿 你想
Hey, do you wanna
来我家吗?
come back to my place?
然后或许看个电影?
And maybe watch a movie?
好啊 我看行
Yeah, I think I do.
呃 或许改个时间?
Uh, maybe another time?
好
Yeah.
哦 小玉米
Oh, mijita.
哦 嘿 你还好吗?
Oh, hey. You okay?
没事的
It's okay.
克拉克 你看见车钥匙了吗?
Clark, have you seen the keys?
我来开车
I'm driving.
要不回来时你开
Maybe on the way back,
因为我想准时到那
'cause I wanna get there on time.
哦 这么说我?
Oh, really?
好吧 那么我想咱们最好赶紧启程了
Okay, well, I guess we better get going then,
不是吗?
shouldn't we?
没人听我的
No one listens to me.
这是为了让你记住 我们一直都在你身边
This is a reminder that we're here for you.
这曾是我母亲的
It was my mom's.
它很漂亮
It's beautiful.
好了 该把表用起来了
Okay, time to use that watch.
你不会想迟到的
Don't wanna be late.
给你说 这可是小娜她自己做的
You know, Nat made it herself.
是啊 它差不多得有上千个零件
Yeah, it has, like, a thousand moving parts.
而且超级酷
And it's super cool.
它和约翰·亨利的锤子 用的是相同的动力技术
Uses the same kinetic tech as John Henry's hammer.
我还是不明白那个是怎么运转的
I still don't understand how that works.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
但它真的太赞了
But it's awesome.
你是对的
You were right.
我知道她不是我妈妈
I know she's not my mom.
不是关于那事
It wasn't about that.
我以为我那么告诉自己 是因为我不想被这件事伤的那么深
I think by telling myself that, I was trying to keep it from hurting so much.
但这是没用的
It doesn't work that way.
当她遇上麻烦时 我意识到她是我的朋友
When she was in trouble, I realized that she's my friend.
我只是真的很担心她
I'm just really worried about her.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这对我意义重大
Really means a lot.
你准备好了?
Ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表