剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
what with everything Lois is going through.
我当然替她感到难过
I mean, you know,I definitely feel for her,
但她不是我妻子
but she's not my wife.
好了 遇到啥问题的话就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
All right, just call if you have any questions, okay?
走了
All right.
我要是看不懂你的笔法呢?
What if I can't read your handwriting?
我给你的 可是我用多年心血得来的调查
I am handing over years' worth of an investigation.
而你只需要去破译我的笔法
Deciphering my handwriting is the price of admission.
这些人没有一个是国际帮的成员?
None of these people were members of Intergang?
一个都不是
Not a single one.
我唯一能告诉你关于布鲁诺·曼海姆的事就是
Well, if I could tell you one thing about Bruno Mannheim,
他总是来无影去无踪 所以...
it's that he always covers his tracks, so...
一定还有其它线索的
there has to be another connection.
除了亨利·米勒外
There is one prisoner other than Henry Miller
就只有一位囚犯 同样被里根法官通过假释了
that Judge Regan granted compassionate release to.
詹姆斯·迪斯法诺
James Distefano,
某个成为了精英杀手的科技天才
some sort of tech genius turned elite killer
早前和曼海姆没有过任何接触
who has no connection to Mannheim either.
好起来好像所有的这些罪犯都跟一个秘密社会--
It's like all these criminals are in some secret society of--
等一下 这张假释令签字的医生是A.H.
Wait, this release has a physician signature, A.H.
A.H.A.H.
阿莱斯特·胡克
Aleister Hook.
你知道他?
You know him?
他曾是霍布斯弯医疗机构的医生
He was a doctor at Hob's Bay Medical.
据传他治好了布鲁诺的人
Rumor is, he fixes up Bruno's guys,
但是我无从查证
but I could never prove it.
他现在在哪工作?
Where does he work now?
呃 丹纳医疗
Um, Danner Medical.
他们的设施设立在大都会到处
They have facilities all over Metropolis.
我们走
Let's go.
打通了吗?
Any word?
我 呃 联♥系♥不上她
I, uh, can't get ahold of her.
抱歉 肯特先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Kent.
我们得把她的预约让给别的病人了
We're going to need to give her chair to someone else.
别担心 这是常有的事
Try not to worry--I see this all the time
第一次接受治疗的患者都这样
with first-time patients.
但她真的很需要重新预约治疗时间
But she really should reschedule her treatment
越快越好
as soon as possible.
这算是没着落了
Well, this is a bust.
如果你是匆忙撤离的话 断电永远是你最后才干的活
Canceling the electricity is always last if you have to clear out in a hurry.
所以你认为他们只是暂时离开了?
So you think they just left?
如果他们要从这撤离的话
If they cleared this place out,
那意味着他们肯定会回来拿剩下的东西
that means they're clearing out the rest,
这同时也意味着我们时间紧迫
which means clock is ticking.
露易丝快看
Lois, look.
这还是鲜血
It's still fresh.
也许可以通过DNA检测出这是谁的血迹
Maybe a DNA analysis will reveal whose blood this is.
所以你只是恰巧带上了法医设备?
So you just happen to have a forensic kit?
是我爸送给我的生日礼物
It was a birthday gift from my dad.
我爸只给了我二十块钱
Mine just gave me a $20 bill
和一张贺卡
and a thank you card.
等等 为啥克拉克会发短♥信♥问我 知不知道你在哪?
Hey, why is Clark textingto see if I know where you are?
我错过了我的预约
I missed my appointment.
什么预约?
Appointment for what?
是化疗吗?是今天?
For chemo? That's today?
他会生我气的 - 我都很生气的好吗
He's gonna be so mad at me. - I'm so mad at you.
你怎么连自己化疗的事都给忘了?
How could you forget about your chemo treatment?
我这不是在查案子吗
I just got swept up in the case.
现在我又成了你的共犯了?
And now I'm, like, what,your accomplice?
这可不行 露易丝
This is not okay, Lois.
没事的 我可以再预约
It's fine. I can reschedule.
好的 你现在就要给克拉克回信息
Okay, you're gonna text Clark back right now,
然后我会盯着你重新预约治疗
and then I'm gonna watch you reschedule that appointment.
嗨 山姆 有什么事吗?
Hi, Sam,what can I do for you?
我给露易丝带了点东西
Just got some stuff for Lois.
她在楼上吗?
Is she upstairs?
实际上
Uh, actually,
她在调查完回来的路上
she's on her way back from an investigation.
你允许露易丝为了调查错过化疗?
You let Lois miss chemo for an investigation?
等会 等会
Whoa, whoa.
我没有让她做任何事
I didn't let her do anything.
突然有个案子--
There was a break in the case and--
我才不管什么案子
I don't give a damn about the case.
案子是一个接一个查不完的
There's always gonna be a case.
她总是把工作看的 比自身健康还重要
She's always gonna put it ahead of her own health.
你不能再放任她这么无私下去了 克拉克
You can't let her be selfless right now, Clark.
我会和她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
等你俩聊完后 叫她给我打电♥话♥
Once you do, have her call me.
在这件事上你和我必须要统一战线
You and I gotta work together on this.
你妈妈在治疗后
So is your mom gonna be
会感到什么不舒服吗?
feeling sick after her treatment?
每个人在化疗后反应都不一样
Everyone reacts differently to chemo,
所以挺难说的其实
so it's kinda hard to say.
但可以肯定的是 会越来越糟的
But it's definitely gonna get worse later on.
真是糟透了
That sucks.
我真希望我们能帮忙做点什么
I just wish there was something we could do to help.
要不我们给她送个礼物?
What if we got her a gift?
给我们的妈妈买♥♥东西有点难
Our mom's kinda hard to shop for.
她真的会退掉所有东西
She literally returns everything.
不 我们要送给她的 一定要是某种无法被退还的东西
No, it would be something that she couldn't return.
你有什么点子吗?
What'd you have in mind?
我得先问问我爸
Let me check with my dad first.
给你
Here you go.
不再点些其它东西吗?
You sure you didn't want anything?
不用了
No, it's okay.
事实上 我待会儿要和我爸爸一起去吃汉堡
I'm gonna actually get burgers with my dad later.
我听说你前几天在大都会邂逅了一个人
I heard you met a guy in Metropolis the other day.
哦 是啊 我们聊了一会儿
Oh, yeah, we talked,
但我最后没能要到他的电♥话♥号♥码
but I didn't end up getting his number.
那么你是打算就这么不联络他了咯?
Oh, so you just ghosted him?
坎迪丝 我确定她不是故意玩失踪的
Candice, I'm sure she didn't ghost him.
不不不 事情不是那个样子
No, it wasn't like that.
我在派对上跟一些混♥蛋♥起了冲突
I got into a fight with some jerks from the party,
所以我们不得不早点离开
so we all had to leave early.
哦 我倒是不知道这件事
Oh, I did not hear about that.
我该回去继续工作了
I should get back to work.
下班后带我一程?
Give me a ride after?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
那么还有其它关于派对的事情
So is there anything else you didn't tell her
是你没有告诉她的吗? - 你是说伊莱扎那事?
about the party? - Ah, you mean Eliza?
你知道的 我最近--经历了很多事情...
You know, I just-- I've had a lot going on, so...
你不能把老妈当作借口
Can't use Mom as an excuse.
好吧 只是--我们只是亲了下而已
Okay, it was-- it was just a kiss, though.
跟你的前女友 - 她还送给过你一个金链子
From your ex-girlfriend. - Who bought you a gold chain.
而且某人现在还在戴着 - 它很贵的
That's he's still wearing. - It was expensive.
老兄 你到底想干嘛? - 好了好了 我明白了
Dude, what is wrong with you? - Okay, okay. I get it.
我会把伊莱扎的事告诉她
I will tell her about Eliza.
别再评头论足了
Just stop judging me.
你有资格生气
You're right to be mad,
但我们好不容易才在曼海姆的案子上有所进展
but we had just gotten this break in the Mannheim case.
什么?你真的觉得
What? Do you really think
我现在在乎布鲁诺·曼海姆吗?
I care about Bruno Mannheim right now?
你没去化疗 露易丝
You skipped chemo, Lois.
这是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
我只是不小心忘记了
I legitimately just forgot.
好吧 你不能就这么忘掉
Okay, well, you can't just forget.
听着 宝贝
Look, babe
孩子们大清早就起来给你做早餐
the boys woke up at the crack of dawn to make you breakfast.
我没要求他们这么做 - 我知道我知道
I didn't ask for that. - I know. I know.
但你不用开口 他们都很担心你
But you didn't have to. They're worried about you,
就跟你♥爸♥爸担忧你一样
just like your dad's worried about you.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表