剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
先哪儿都别去
Not going anywhere yet.
我们有事想跟你俩商量
We have something we want to talk to you guys about.
- 哦 糟了 - 肯定不是啥好事
- Oh, crap. - This cannot be good.
嗯 你猜怎么?不是好事 不是
Yeah, you know what? It's not good. It's not.
是特别的好事 我们准备办个家庭旅行
It's great. We're taking a family trip.
去意大利
To Italy!
你们认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你们的塔尔叔叔在那 有栋闲置的度假别♥墅♥
Your Uncle Tal has a villa there that no one's using.
我们觉得这会是个完美的去处
We thought it'd be the perfect place for us.
等等 你们是怎么知道那个的?
Wait, how do you even know about that?
- 国防部发现的 - 他的律师告诉我们的
- The DOD found it. - His lawyer told us about it.
是在国防部的律师
The lawyers at the DOD.
听着 今年过得很艰难 对吧
Look, it's been a tough year, okay,
你妈妈得了癌症 加上布鲁诺和卢瑟的各种事情
with your mom's cancer and everything going on with Bruno and Luthor.
你们爸爸和我觉得
Your dad and I thought it'd be good
以家庭的形式出游会很好 放松一下
to just get away as a family, take a break,
花时间重新建立联♥系♥
spend some time reconnecting.
感觉像是你俩在努力 诱惑我们出去玩
It feels like you guys are trying to bribe us to hang out.
是啊 而且这很管用
Yeah. And it's working.
好啊 那我们今晚吃晚餐的时候 再详细聊聊?
Okay, so we can talk about it more at dinner tonight?
维姬·梅家餐馆 六点整
Vicki May's, 6:00.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
去吧
Go.
我很激动
I'm excited.
我也是
Me too.
关于诱惑他们的事 他俩倒是没说错
They're not wrong about us bribing them, though.
你们回来得挺早
You guys are back early.
嘿 嗯 你有空吗?
Hey, um, you got a sec?
嗯 当然 一切都好吗?
Yeah, of course. Is everything okay?
爸爸举止很奇怪
Dad's been acting weird,
而且他啥都不肯说
and he won't say anything about it.
你没生病吧?
You're not sick, are you?
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
不是那样
It's nothing like that.
就是 是--
You know, it's--
克里希怀孕了
Chrissy's pregnant.
我们就要有个--
There's gonna be a--
就要有孩子了
there's gonna be a baby.
- 哇哦 - 是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这也有点惊讶到我了
It kind of surprised me too.
终于 我不再是家里最小孩的那个了
Finally, I'm not the baby anymore.
索菲 嘘
Soph, shh.
听着 拉娜...
Look, Lana...
我知道 你一直想再要一个
I know you always wanted another,
我只想让你知道
and I just want you to know
这完全是意料外的 好吗?
that this was not planned at all, okay?
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
真的?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
听着 你是个好爸爸
Listen, you're a great dad,
孩子能拥有你真是太幸运了
and that baby is so lucky to have you.
谢谢 拉娜 这对我意义重大
Thanks, Lana. That means a lot.
我只要求你 让我去做那个宠爱孩子的人
All I ask is that you let me spoil that baby rotten.
我一定会的
I wouldn't have it any other way.
盖德基
汽车&拖拉机
我不太确定这是个好选择
Yeah, I'm not so sure about this one.
有点像一九九一年的韦斯利·斯奈普斯
It's a little 1991 Wesley Snipes.
什么?
What?
这是坏事吗?拜托啊
That's a bad thing? Please.
请进
Come in.
很好 很高兴你们俩都在
Ah, good. I'm glad you're both here.
拉娜又在举办服装活动吗?
Lana doing another clothing drive?
所以呢 国防部对于
So there's been a development at the DOD
你制♥造♥的一些小装置有了新进展
regarding some of the gadgets you've been making.
什么样的进展?
What kind of development?
我们想要更多 非常多
We want more. A lot more.
我们会买♥♥单的
And we'll foot the bill.
有一点需要注意
There is one caveat.
你得在大都会安顿下来
You'd have to set up in Metropolis.
布拉斯肯定希望它离总部更近的
Brass is gonna want it closer to headquarters.
等等 这是不是意味着 我要去国防部学院?
Wait, does this mean I'd go to the DOD Academy?
马蒂奥刚入学的地方?
Where Mateo just enrolled?
小娜 我们不能仅以 你对他的感觉
Nat, we are not making a decision this big
就做这么大的决定
based on your feelings for him.
是的 爸爸 我知道 但这是件大事
Yeah, Dad, I know, but this is huge.
我们终于可以开钢铁厂了
We could finally open up Steel Works.
彩蛋:钢铁厂是钢人公♥司♥的名字,更是DC在2023年六月推出的新"钢人"个人刊的刊名。
你们有很多事情要考虑
You have a lot to think over.
我就不打扰你们了
I'm gonna leave you to it.
你要知道 时间紧迫
Just so you know, clock's ticking.
我需要你在这周结束前给我答复
I'm gonna need an answer by the end of the week.
流星雨观景活动
斯莫威尔高中天文学社团
好了 现在可不是演戏
All right, ain't no time like showtime!
准备迎接机会
Preparation meets opportunity.
吉米 你负责为团队保密 好吗?
Jimmy, you keep that team under wraps, all right?
嘿 小短腿 你最好已经 快要把那灯泡弄好了
Hey, short stack, you better be getting on that light bulb.
快点 干起来 干起来
Come on now! Let's go, let's go!
快点 快点
Chop, chop!
赶紧的 肯特
Come on, Kent!
弄好这个架子
Set up this rack,
然后你再给我找几把椅子
and then you go find me some more chairs.
我会让你原谅我 毁了整个橄榄球赛季的 教练
I'm gonna make you forgive me for ruining the football season, Coach.
哦 你是在说 我们终于闯进了 州前十的那个赛季吗?
Oh, you talking about the season where we finally made top ten at state?
作为主教练 我终于得到了一些尊重 的那个赛季?
And I was finally getting some respect as a head coach?
你说的是这个赛季吗?
Is that the season you're talking about?
是的 长官 我会补偿你的
Yes, sir. I'm gonna make it up to you.
加油 加油 肯特
Come on now. Come on, Kent.
快 快 快 快 快
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
一 二 一 二
One, two! One, two!
你知道那是不可能的 对吧?
You know that's never gonna happen, right?
是啊 当你拿起椅子的时候 你要记住这一点
Yeah, you remember that when you're picking up them chairs.
现在 我们继续
Now let's go!
你把这些排好
You finish setting up these rows!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
天啊 我真是笨手笨脚的
God, I am so clumsy.
别管我
Never mind me.
那么 进展如何?
So how's it going?
为什么我有种感觉 你是要告诉我们些什么?
Why do I feel like you're about to tell us something?
露易丝 · 莱恩又猜对了
Lois Lane for the win.
好吧 要说了
Okay, here goes.
我有孩子了
I am having a child.
什么?
What?
我是说 一个婴儿
I mean, a baby.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
恭喜 太棒了
Congrats. This is amazing.
你们俩是我最先告诉的人
You two are the first people that I've told,
除了凯尔外 当然了
other than Kyle, of course.
我必须要告诉给孩子他爸啊
I had to tell the baby daddy.
这太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting!
我们办公室里就要有小宝宝了
We're gonna have a little baby in the office.
- 克拉克? - 不要担心
- Clark? - Don't worry.
我保证不会一直带着孩子上班的
I promise not to have the baby here all the time.
不
No.
克里希 我真为你高兴
Chrissy, I'm so happy for you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
里根法官被谋杀了
Judge Regan's been murdered.
我知道曼海姆多年来一直在勒索她
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表