剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
You know what's crazy, is I used to hate,
讨厌我的胸
hate my boobs.
我在九岁的时候 就有它们了
I've had them since I was nine.
九岁?
Nine?
我每一晚都在盼望 它们消失
I would pray at night that they would go away.
而我却在希望 它们早点出现
And I would pray for mine to show up.
直到十二岁 我才终于有了一个
It wasn't until I was twelve that I finally got one.
真实故事
True story.
我只能往内衣里塞东西 直到另一边长大
I had to stuff my bra until the other one caught up.
我们的身体真是不可思议
Our bodies are full of surprises.
可不是嘛
Oh, no kidding.
我是说 妊辰纹啊...
I mean, stretch marks...
橘皮组织...
Cellulite...
抽筋...
Cramps...
在我生活里有很多时候 我对自己身体感到不舒服
There's so much of my life I was uncomfortable with my body,
然后现在又感觉 我终于舒服了
and it feels like now that I'm finally comfortable,
癌症又突然出现了
cancer comes along to ruin that.
可是这不能修复吗?
But can't you do reconstruction?
不能 这就是问题所在
No, that's the problem.
因为我得的这种癌症
Because of the kind of cancer that I have,
它完全取决于 手术和辐射治疗后的 恢复状况 所以...
it really depends on how things look after surgery and after radiation, so...
就好像 每天我都在失去一些东西...
It just feels like every day I lose something...
我的味觉 我的头发
my taste buds, my hair.
这些会回来
Those will come back.
而这些不能
These won't.
你...
You have...
完全有理由失落
every right to be upset.
但不止是我
It's not just me, though.
我也一直在为克拉克着想
I keep thinking about Clark, too.
我非常肯定
I'm pretty sure
他是你唯一不用担心的
he's the one thing you don't have to worry about.
我是说 他可给你买♥♥了那条连衣裙
I mean, he did buy you that dress.
我觉得我们应该去酒吧 喝上一杯
I think we should just go to a bar, get a beer,
然后回家酩酊大睡
and call it a night.
嘿 如果你是在担心输掉的话...
Hey, if you're worried about losing...
不是这样的
That is not it.
那你是在担心赢下奖项?
So you're worried about winning?
也不是
No.
这种场合不适合我 我是一个军官孩子
This kind of thing isn't me. I'm an army brat.
那我还是个小镇农场男孩呢
Yeah, and I'm a small-town farm boy,
但今晚这些都不重要
but none of that matters tonight.
司机 我们不在这下车了
Sir, I don't think we're going to stay.
不不 我们就在这下车 谢谢你
Yes, yes, we are. Thank you.
克拉克 我说真的 我一直都穿的是裤子
Clark, I'm serious. I'm in pants all the time,
但现在要我穿连衣裙 而--
and now I'm in this dress and--
嘿 你是天生下来为此的 好吗?
Hey, you were meant to wear this dress, okay?
我初看到它的时候 我就知道我必须得把它带给你
As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to get it for you.
这的确是 很不可思议的甜蜜举动
Which was so unbelievably sweet of you,
但我就是感觉有点不舒服
but I'm just not comfortable.
露易丝...
Lois...
我从来没见过 有一位人类 能有此时此刻的你一般美丽
I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you are right now.
而如果你真的想要走的话 那咱们就走
And if you really want to leave, we can go.
但我认为你应该去拿下这个奖...
But I think you should go win this award...
好让世界能够表扬 这位我每天都得以看见的 了不起的女人
so the world can celebrate the amazing woman I get to see every day.
我想我们会留下的 谢谢你
I think we're going to stay. Thank you.
那一晚 我感觉...
That night, I felt...
美丽至极 而且...
so beautiful and just...
性感
sexy.
我在那里 为我的思绪感到荣幸 那是赋予自主感的
I was there being honored for my mind. It was empowering.
我感到自己是位女性
I felt like a woman.
你会再有这种感觉的
You'll feel that way again.
你不清楚这一点
You don't know that.
你还会是你
You'll still be you.
我会是吗?
Will I?
我可能会觉得不那么女性了
I'll probably feel less feminine.
我现在都觉得不怎么女性了
I barely feel feminine now.
我还担心 它会对我的婚姻 造成什么样的影响
I worry about what it'll do to my marriage.
我真的感觉 就是...
I really think that, um...
你需要告诉克拉克 你的所感所需
you need to tell Clark how you're feeling.
唤醒他
Wake him up.
你确信这会是个好主意吗?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我说了"唤醒他"
I said "wake him up."
我需要他为我♥干♥点事
There's something I need him to do.
他来了
He's here.
嘿
Hey.
你不清楚 我有多么高兴能见到你
You have no idea how happy I am to see you.
我是说 我以为你会憎恨我
I mean, I thought you hated me.
没 我...我爸爸拿走了我的手♥机♥
No, I... My dad took my phone.
我爸则是 用他那吓人的眼神 盯着我的一举一动
Mine's been watching my every move, with this crazy look in his eyes.
你之前知道你父母的事吗?
Did you know about your parents?
我是说 我听过有关我爸的传闻
I mean, I heard rumors about my dad,
所以我想 这一切我都不感到意外 但...
so I guess none of it was that surprising, but...
我妈妈拥有超能力-- 我完全不清楚这点
my mom having powers-- I had no idea.
我是说 这太--
I mean, it's--
天啊 太疯狂了
God, it's wild.
你想说的是 毛骨悚然吧
You mean terrifying.
她差点杀死了我爸
She nearly killed my dad.
等等等等等等 慢点慢点
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on.
或--或许 没有那么简单呢
May--maybe it's not that simple.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
我是说 当然 有很多关于我父母的事情 我不了解
I mean, sure, there's things I don't know about my parents,
但是...
but...
我是说 拜托 你♥爸♥爸也不怎么算是位超棒的人
I mean, come on, it's not like your dad is some great guy.
你为什么会这么说?
Why would you say that?
因为我妈妈就要死在国防部了
Because my mom's dying in the DOD,
而他不肯让我见她
and he won't even let me see her.
他在用她当作 当作...
He's using her as, like...
对付我爸的条件筹码
leverage over my dad.
我不知道这事 - 你看 小娜...
I didn't know that. - Look, Nat...
咱们不要把重心 放在我们父母身上 好吗?
let's not make this about our parents, okay?
我清楚现在形式 既奇怪又很复杂
I know things are weird and complicated right now,
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
我不在乎 是因为我爱你
I don't care, because I love you.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
是的 百分之百 没有丝毫怀疑
Yeah, 100%, without a doubt,
你是唯一一位 让我如此般颠倒 的女孩
you are the only girl who's ever made me feel like this.
哇哦 我...
Wow, I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
干得漂亮 乔
Nice job, Jon.
我只是感觉自己特别像位伪君子
I just felt like such a hypocrite.
你不是唯一一位 最近有说过蠢话 的人
You weren't the only one who said something stupid lately.
对于火灾后发生的事情 我深感抱歉
I'm really sorry about after the fire.
而你和库辛先生 在做的事情 是非常酷炫的
And it's really cool what you're doing with Mr. Cushing.
你听见了吗?
Do you hear that?
是"冰墙"解冻的声音吗?
It's the sound of ice thawing?
或许你俩应该抱一下子 好让大家伙都能重新成为朋友?
Maybe you two should hug it out so we can all be friends again?
我没问题了
I'm good.
我想我们之间已经好了
I think we're okay.
抱 一 下
Hug it out.
啊多么美好的兄弟俩啊
Ah, beautiful brothers.
我这就要悄悄地钻进来 很快的
I'm just going to sneak in here real quick, yeah, yeah.
的确很美好
It is actually really nice.
哦 你们俩玩得很开心嘛
Oh, you two are having fun.
是的 我们还会在露易丝的派对上 玩得更开心的
Oh, well, we're going to have a lot more fun at Lois's party.
派对?
Party?
术前派对
For before my surgery,
我们在想要不去巴祖巴斯那家店
we are thinking of going to Bazoombas.
哦 那家鸡翅店
Oh, the chicken wing place.
没人去那是为了吃饭的
No one goes there for the food.
他们去那是为了看 穿小背心的女服务员的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表