剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Look at you.
你甚至都学会如何系领带了
You even figured out how to tie it.
是啊
Yeah.
没有你的帮助 很不容易
Wasn't easy without you.
所有事都不容易
None of it is.
我只是很高兴你来这里了
I'm just glad you're here.
我也是
Me too.
关于那一晚
About that night
在小艾斯家餐馆的时候--
at Little Ace's--
不不 妈妈 妈妈
No, no, Mom, Mom.
你不必非得提起这事的
You don't have to do this.
不 这很重要
No, it's important.
我需要你了解真♥相♥
I need you to know the truth.
我和爸爸聊过了
I talked to Dad.
他把一切都告诉我了
He told me everything.
你什么意思-- 你说"一切"都是指哪些事?
What do you mean-- what do you mean everything?
我知道 他都在忙碌些什么了
I know what he's been working on.
解药
The cure.
哦马蒂奥啊
Oh, Matteo.
我爱你的父亲
I love your father,
但--但他那是殊死一搏 而--
but--but he's desperate, and--
不不 妈妈 妈妈
No, no, Mom, Mom.
那成功了
It works.
成功了 这就是--
It works. That's--
这就是为什么我来了的原因
that's why I'm here.
爸爸说 距离药效起作用 应该不会花费太久的时间
Now, Dad said it wouldn't take long for it to kick in,
而那之后
and then after,
你到一切开始的地方 来找我们
you come find us at the place where it all started.
一个月有点太过了吧 克拉克
A month is a little extreme,Clark.
露易丝 他撒谎了 而且他还喝酒了
Lois, he lied, and he was drinking.
我是说 行吧
I mean, fine.
他被禁足两周--
He's grounded for two weeks--
不能使用超能力 不能去堡垒
no powers, no fortress.
等我回家后 我们再仔细谈论一下
We'll talk about it when I get home.
乔纳森的解释又是什么?
What did Jonathan have to say?
他还没回来 - 他开车了吗?
He's not back yet. - Is he driving?
你知道他有喝酒吗? - 我不知道 我不清楚
Do you know if he was drinking? - I don't know. I don't know.
他大概率正和坎迪丝在一起呢
He's probably with Candice somewhere.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
你得去找他 克拉克
You need to find him, Clark.
好吧 好吧 先别急呢
Okay, okay, just hold on.
等等
Wait.
他刚回来了
He just pulled up.
我一会儿回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
乔纳森 - 搞什么啊 爸爸?
Jonathan! - What the hell, Dad?
你要是既喝酒又开车了的话 我们就把这台卡车卖♥♥了
If you were drinking and driving, we are selling this truck!
我没喝酒
I wasn't drinking.
但你也去那场派对了
But you were at a party!
而在那里我喝了几杯水
Where I drank water.
你看 要是--要是我喝酒了的话 那你的超级嗅觉就能闻出来的
Look, if--if I was drinking, you'd be able to, like, super-smell it or something.
哦好吧 你弟弟是喝酒了
Okay, well, your brother was drinking.
好吧
Okay.
那你是想要我现在 替他给你道歉吗?
So do you want me to apologize for him now?
你看 在去年发生了那些事之后
Look, after everything that happened last year,
我根本不可能 会去酒驾的
there's no way I would be drinking and driving.
你不需要在这方面为我担心
You don't have to worry about that.
好吧 好吧 我相信你
Okay, okay, I believe you.
只是--
Just--
但你向我撒谎 隐瞒你要去派对了
but you lied to me about the party.
好吧 是的
Okay, sure.
或许我们是应该 告诉你的
Maybe we should've told you about that,
但我们当时只是想 不去伤害你的感受
but we were just trying not to hurt your feelings.
我就是想着 我们一起度过段时光 是很重要的
I just think it's important we spend time together.
你们俩长得实在太快了
You guys are growing up so fast.
好吧 你才是那位一直都很忙的人
Okay, well, you're the one who's always busy.
我们又不能干坐着 等着你的时间空下来
Like, we can't just sit around and wait for you to have free time,
特别是现在 我已经有 大概一个月 没见坎迪丝了
especially since I haven't seen Candice in, like, a month.
那样是不行的
That's not how it works.
我现在能拿回我的车钥匙了吗?
Can I have my keys back now?
谢谢你
Thank you.
既然现在 那小孩终于离开了
Now that the kid finally left,
你就需要尽快让她招供了
you need to get that confession.
可能会是你的最后机会了
Probably gonna be your last shot.
你确定不想要我跟你一块吗?
Sure you don't want me to come with?
确定 最好让我完结这事
Yeah, it's best if I finish this.
我很高兴 你能见到马蒂奥
I'm glad you got to see Matteo.
我知道这很不容易
I know this isn't easy,
但你保证过了 你会说出卢瑟事件的真♥相♥
but you promised you would be honest about Luthor.
那是之前了
That was before.
什么之前?
Before what?
在我好转了之前
Before I got better.
你要帮我逃出这里 露易丝
You're gonna help me get out of here, Lois.
带我离开这里
Take me out of here.
带我离开这里--现在
Get me out of here--now,
不然我就摧毁掉整座建筑
or I'll bring this whole building down.
你正在接入露易丝·莱恩的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voice mail of Lois Lane.
留下条信息吧 我会尽快回电♥话♥给你
Leave a message, and I'll call you back as soon as I can.
凯尔?
Kyle?
嘿 凯尔 有什么事吗?
Hey, Kyle. What's going on?
乔在里面吗?
Is Jon here?
呃 是的 他就在楼上
Uh, yeah, he's upstairs.
我需要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
是关于莎拉的
It's about Sarah.
没出什么事吧?
Everything okay?
很幸运 没有--
Luckily, yeah--
因为他
'cause of him.
我--
I'm--
我很抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
我很确信你明白
I'm pretty sure you do.
库辛先生在说什么呢?
What's Mr. Cushing saying?
他认为你有超能力
He thinks you have superpowers.
我?
Me?
你有意识到 你把你儿子变成了共犯吗?
You realize you've made your son an accomplice?
他现在也被牵扯进来了
He's a part of this now.
这不重要 我们会保护他的
It doesn't matter. We'll protect him.
给我解锁 - 我不能
Unlock it. - I can't.
解开 - 我没有权限
Unlock it. - I don't have access.
门那边是什么?
What's on the other side?
通往外面的控制室
The control room that leads outside.
里面有多少人? - 你要是炸开这扇门
How many people are in there? - You blow these doors,
整栋楼都会响起警报
every alarm in the building will go off
超人会在分秒间赶到
and Superman will be here in seconds.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我真的很希望 事态会有所不同
I really do wish things had been different.
在另一个人生中 我们本可以成为最要好的朋友的
In another life, we would've been great friends.
皮雅 求你了 - 抱歉 露易丝
Peia, please. - Sorry, Lois.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
封锁建筑
Lock it down!
封锁建筑
Lock it down!
他当时也在派对上
He was at the party.
但同样还有一大堆孩子啊
Oh, but so were lots of kids.
而且--而且--而且 他也在
And--and--and he was there
弗伊家大火变成了一滩雪球 的那一晚
the night when the fire at Fowe's turned into a damn snow globe.
我是说 拜托 肯特
I mean, come on, Kent.
我知道他有超能力
I know he's got powers.
凯尔 你错了
Kyle, you're wrong.
一切都起始于 你们一家搬到这里
Everything started when your family moved here,
而乔一直都是 这一切的中心
and Jon has been at the center of all of this.
凯尔 你--你需要离开了
Kyle, you--you need to leave.
不 我只有在拿到答案后 才会离开
No, I will leave when I get some answers.
我们过会儿再谈论这事
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表