剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
如果你不按照他的要求做 他们会杀了我的
They're gonna kill me if you don't do what he says.
杰弗里 谁在那儿?
Jeffrey, who's there?
- 你母亲在哪儿? - 有人把她带走了
- Where's your mother? - The men took her.
她大喊大叫 然后就没有声音了
She was screaming, but then it stopped.
- 爸爸 求你了 我很害怕 - 杰弗里 坚强点 儿子
- Dad, please. I'm scared. - Jeffrey, stay strong, son.
我会--
I'm gonna get--
那些人 他们会等你五分钟
Those men, they'll wait five minutes.
好了
Okay.
现在
Now,
让我给你说明一下 接下来这里的事情会如何发展
let me explain to you how things are gonna work around here.
很抱歉 事情发展到这个地步
Sorry it's come to this.
我把战服给乔纳森的时候
When I gave Jordan that suit,
我真心以为他准备好了
I honestly thought he was ready.
当他真正准备好的时候 他可以再拿回去
When he is, he can have it back.
到那之前 我会安全的保管好它
I'll keep it someplace safe until then.
嘿 珍妮特?
Hey, Janet?
你得尽快解决这事
You need to shut this down.
什么?
What?
不 当然 我根本不知道
No, of course I didn't know that.
什么时候?
When?
好吧 好吧 谢谢你的提醒
Okay. Okay, thanks for the heads up.
- 乔丹又干啥了? - 不是关于他的
- What'd Jordan do now? - This wasn't about him.
事实证明 卢瑟在今早出狱了
Turns out Luthor was released from prison this morning.
怎么不是监狱长给你发这个消息?
Why the hell didn't that warden give you the heads-up?
我不知道 但显然各大媒体都已经 聚集在卢瑟集团门口了
I don't know, but apparently the press is already gathering in front of LuthorCorp.
莱克斯·卢瑟降临卢瑟集团
他们都在期待他随时抵达
They're expecting him to arrive any minute.
我们该走了
We should go.
亲爱的 考虑到你的情况 我不会带你飞去大都会的
Babe, I'm not gonna fly you to Metropolis in your condition
我同意
I agree.
此外 那样你也只是在给卢瑟他想要的--
Besides, you'd just be giving Luthor what he wants:
他故事中的反派角色
a villain to his story.
爸 我不能躲起来
Dad, I can't hide from this.
是我的报道 帮助把卢瑟送进了监狱
It was my story that helped send Luthor to prison.
我总得有一刻去面对这件事
I have to face it at some point.
是的 而且你会的 但不是今天
Yeah, and you will, just not today.
有情况随时通知我
Let me know what happens.
我要去想办法 看看怎么去处理 另外的这个小问题了
I'm gonna go see what I can do about this other little problem.
- 什么鬼? - 嘿 嘿
- What the hell? - Hey! Hey!
正如所保证的那样
As promised.
是时候让我的人停下来了吗?
Think I should tell my men to stop?
不
No.
我们还会在这待上一会
We're gonna be here a while.
你想要跟我聊聊?
You wanted to speak to me?
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我不久前跟你♥爸♥聊了聊
I spoke to your dad a bit ago.
他似乎认为你在 从我这得到特殊待遇
He seemed to think you're getting special treatment from me.
等等 什么?那不是我说的
Wait, what? That's not what I said.
听着 一切都没问题
Look, no one's in trouble here.
在我得知了一切之后 或许我确实 待你有点不一样了
And maybe I did treat you a little bit different after everything I learned.
这是我的问题 你只需知道从现在开始
That's on me. Just know from here on out,
这不会再发生了
that that won't happen again.
好吗?我向你保证
All right? You have my word on that.
好的 但我没那么说
Okay, but I didn't say that.
但关键是 你看 这儿发生的所有事情 都是我的责任
But the thing is, see, everything that happens here is my responsibility.
我理解你为什么会去跟你♥爸♥说
Now, I understand why you went to your dad.
我明白 但你应该先来跟我说的
I get that, but you should have come to me first.
我保证 我没有去跟他说
I promise, I didn't go and tell him.
他听到了我的聊天内容 然后就顺藤摸瓜自己遐想下去了
He heard me talking and sort of just ran with it.
好吧 从我的角度说
Okay, well, from my end,
我只是觉得 我们应该把范围限制在这里
I just think we need to keep things in-house.
所以 如果你有什么问题
All right, so you got a problem,
我们会在这 在局里解决
we'll handle it right here at the station.
懂了吗?
Copy?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
好的
Okay.
卢瑟即将降临
好 明白 随时通知我
Yeah, okay, just keep me posted.
还是没有他的踪迹
No sign of him yet.
有任何卢瑟集团的内部消息吗?
Any word from inside LuthorCorp?
没有 但珍妮特说那的人们似乎
Nothing, but Janet said that people there seemed
对卢瑟今早被释放 感到很惊讶
surprised that he'd been released this morning.
他为什么要对此事保密?
Why would he keep that a secret?
戏剧效果?
Dramatic effect?
为了炒作?
Build up the hype?
这不太像是他的风格
That's not really his style, though.
维多利亚
梅家
餐馆
随便找位置坐
Sit wherever you want.
为什么你要让你妈 去跟我爸妈谈话?
Why'd you send your mom to talk to my parents?
我没叫她去 她自己去了
I didn't send her. She just went.
现在我被限制了 不能那啥了 你懂吧...
Now I've been grounded from, you know...
我很抱歉 但这并不是我的错
I'm sorry, but that's not really my fault.
某种程度上说的确是 好吧
Kind of is, though.
嘿 我保守了你的秘密 好吗?
Hey, I kept your secret, okay?
而你能不能尽量 不要让这变得更加困难了?
Could you try and at least not make that harder than it already is?
还真是对不起 我救了你一命
Sorry for saving your life.
我试着为此感谢你好多回了
Which I've tried thanking you for multiple times,
但每次 你都会变得很奇怪
but every time, you get all weird about it.
这没事 随便吧 但或许你可以停止夸耀
And it's fine, whatever, but maybe stop bragging
斯莫威尔的新超级英雄
about Smallville's new superhero.
我是在替小乔治说话
I was sticking up for Junior.
你讨厌小乔治
You hate Junior.
你只是控制不住 谈论你自己有多棒
You just couldn't resist talking about how awesome you are.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
我只知道 那次事故几乎毁了我的人生
All I know is, that accident almost ruined my life.
而我正在试着补救
And I'm trying to make things better,
但感觉上去 你却是在试着拖累我
and it feels like you're trying to drag me down.
哇哦 好吧
Wow. All right.
真是令我吃惊 你全都只考虑到了你自己
You know, it's impressive how you made this all about you.
这本就是只关于我的事 这就是我的生活
It is about me. It's my life.
而且你并没有帮上忙 所以可以请你离远点吗?
And you're not helping, so can you just stay out of it?
那是龙♥卷♥风♥报♥警♥
That's a tornado warning.
去地下室避难
Take cover in the basement.
好的 大家离开窗边 现在
Okay, everybody away from the windows, now.
快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on. Come on.
离窗户远点
Get away from the windows.
快点 走 走 走 走
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go.
去地下人行通道 然后趴下
Get to the underpass and lay down.
走 走
Go! Go!
下去 下去 然后趴下
Underneath! Underneath and lay down!
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry!
所有人低下身 低下身
Everybody down! Get down!
尽可能低下身
Get down low!
你不该来这
You shouldn't be here.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
回家去 乔丹
Go home, Jordan.
大伙 快远离窗户
Guys, get away from the window!
躲到桌子下面 快点
Go under the desk. Hurry.
快点 我们快出去
Come on, let's move out!
低下身 低下身
Get down low! Get down low!
低头 俯下身子
Down! Get down!
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢你 我能和你也合张影吗?
Thank you. Can I get a picture with you too?
到处都是了
It's damn near everywhere.
之前我们可能还有机会挽救 但现在已经有录像了?
We may have stood a chance before, but now with footage?
到了早上 全世界都会知道你的存在了 小屁孩
By morning, the whole world's gonna know you exist, kiddo.
泰勒·费奇:
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛!
龙♥卷♥风♥被超人联手 -- 这小孩
是谁????!!??!!!
艾登·扎卡里:我曾经在斯莫威尔见过不可思议的事情...
但这位撒玛利亚人绝对是令人震惊的那一位。不敢相信。
斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人 主题板块
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表