剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
家里的所有人都想帮你 度过这个难关
Everyone in this family is trying to help you get through this,
但如果你不好好接受治疗的话 这一切都毫无意义
but none of that matters if you don't get your treatments.
你是对的 这些都不能作为借口
You're right, and this doesn't excuse any of that
但是你知道
but you know
布鲁诺·曼海姆这种报道不可多得
that Bruno Mannheim is my white whale.
露易丝
Lois.
这是个千载难逢的报道 我就快成功了
This is the story of a lifetime; I'm so close.
我明白 但这篇报道 没有你的健康重要
Okay, but this story is not more important than your health.
我知道 - 你确定?
I know that. - Do you?
我保证今天只是个意外
I promise today was an accident.
我已经重新预约了明天的治疗
I already rescheduled for tomorrow.
那太好了 我们一起去
Okay, great. Then we'll go together.
好吧
All right.
我只是觉得不公平
I just don't see how it's fair.
明明是四个人一起去的派对
Four kids went to that party,
为什么只有我一个人被禁足了
and somehow I'm the only one that gets grounded.
你同时也是唯一一个没有告诉别人
You're also the only one that didn't tell anyone
你去哪儿了的人 - 我就知道你是她那边的
where you were going. - I knew you'd take her side.
不 这里不存在立场
No, there's no sides here.
我们都只是想为你好
We both just want what's best for you.
而且 你的妈妈还在--
Besides, your mom is still, uh--
你知道的 她还在为袭击事件那事善后
you know, she's still dealing with everything after the attack.
她状态怎么样?
How's she holding up?
还是有点慌张吧 我觉得
Still pretty rattled, I think.
我猜也是如此
Yeah, I figured as much.
我在想
I was thinking about, um,
要不给警长打个电♥话♥
calling the sheriff and having him
让他 在拉娜家附近安排警车巡逻
send a patrol car by the house.
不 你不用那么做
No, you don't have to do that.
我们刚刚新装了安保系统
We just got a new security system put in.
为什么?之前的不是才装了大约一年?
Why? The other one was, like, a year old.
听起来像是有人 想凭借这个机会赚点钱
Sounds like somebody's just trying to make money off all this.
不 不是这样的
Oh, no, it's not like that.
是爱尔斯先生安装的
Mr. Irons put it in.
住在主街的那个家伙?
Guy who lives off of Main Street?
爱尔斯先生?
That Mr. Irons?
他对安保系统又能了解多少?
What the hell does he know about security?
我不清楚 我又没查过他的履历
I don't know. I didn't check his résumé.
我的意思是 妈妈只是想确保安全
I mean, Mom just wants to be safe,
这是最重要的
and that's all that matters,
对吧?
right?
对
Yeah.
嘿 这是那个袭击你的人吗?
Hey, is that the person who attacked you?
我还在尝试弄清楚他们的力量是怎么运用的
I'm still trying to figure out how their powers work.
太怪异了
Freaky.
是啊
Yeah.
你...
You, uh...
给我发信息说有事找我?
Texted that you need to ask me something?
哦对
Oh, right.
我当时在跟乔丹和乔纳森聊天
So I was talking to Jordan and Jonathan,
他们说他们想为露易丝做点什么好心事
and they said they wanted to do something nice for Lois,
于是我就在想
and so I was thinking,
也许我们可以把妈妈的手表给她
maybe we could give her Mom's watch?
你为什么要那么做?
Why would you do that?
我可以把咱们所有人的名字刻上去--
I mean, I can engrave all our names on it--
你懂的 让她知道我们都在支持她 关心她
you know, show her that we're rooting for her, that we care.
这也是我当初做这个的原因
It's kind of why I made it in the first place.
我相信你可以给她别的礼物
I'm sure you could find something else to give her.
但这个礼物是最好的
But, I mean, it's kind of perfect.
她不是你的母亲 小娜
She's not your mother, Nat.
我知道
I know that.
只是我想这么做
I just wanted to do this for her.
这对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
你想做就做
Do what you want.
这是你的手表
It's your watch.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks again for the ride.
我知道你最近有烦心事
I know you have a lot going on.
没关系的 好吧?
It's cool, okay?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
你还记得
you know that party
我告诉你的 我们所去的那个派对吗?
that I was telling you about that we went to?
坎迪·莱恩
Candy Lane,
为什么还不进来?
why don't you get on inside?
你也是 罗密欧
You too, Romeo.
爸爸 别吓我们
Dad, quit trying to scare us.
抱歉 佩甘德先生
Sorry, Mr. Pergande.
我得回去看我妈了
Better get back to my mom.
晚安 坎迪丝
Night, Candice.
晚安
Night.
你的车可真不错啊
That's a nice truck you got there.
花了多少钱?
What'd you pay for that?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
是给我的礼物 - 可真是个不错的礼物啊
It was a gift. - It's a hell of a gift.
你还是快点回家吧
Guess you better get back on home then.
晚安 乔小子
Night, Jon-Boy.
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克
Clark!
露易丝
Lois!
克拉克
Clark!
露易丝
Lois!
这个椅子坐起来不太舒服
The chair's uncomfortable.
想换一下吗?
Wanna switch?
不 那样你就会不舒服了
No, 'cause then you'll be uncomfortable.
我们换一下
Let's switch.
感觉好点了吗?
Better?
好一点点 - 好的
A little. - Good.
克拉克?
Clark?
怎么了?
What is it?
尼泊尔发生了泥石流
It's a mudslide in Nepal.
去吧 我没事
Go. I'll be fine.
你确定吗?
You sure?
简直不敢相信 它居然有这么多零件
Can't believe it has this many moving parts.
而它还不需要电池?
And it doesn't need a battery?
不需要
Nope.
依靠动能运转
Runs on kinetic energy,
就像我老爸的锤子一样
just like my dad's hammer.
它是不是超级贵?
Was it super expensive?
这是无价之宝 因为是她亲手做的
It's priceless, because she made it.
哇哦 那一定花了很长很长时间吧
Wow, that must've taken forever.
我爸有帮忙
Dad helped.
你们太好了
Well, it's awesome
能把这个手表送给我妈妈
that you're letting us give this to our mom.
这是小娜的决定
It was Nat's decision.
你♥爸♥爸对此没有意见吗?
Is your dad cool with this?
我的手表我说了算
Well, it's my watch to give.
我想给谁就给谁
This is what I'm doing with it.
走吧 上学要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late for school.
你还有什么没告诉我?
What aren't you telling me?
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我可是露易丝·莱恩 自有我的门道
I'm Lois Lane. I have my ways.
露易丝 我们不能再这么做了
Lois, we can't do this again.
克里希 听我说 - 不 这问题很严重
Chrissy, listen to me. - No. This is a problem.
这两天你已经错过了两次预约了
You have missed two appointments in two days.
这很不好
Something is wrong here.
我保证我会重新预约的
I promise I will reschedule,
但这条线索 是我最接近的一次
but this is the closest I have ever gotten,
当我坐在那把椅子上时
and while I am sitting in that chair,
布鲁诺随时都可能会把--
Bruno could be covering up--
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表