剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Why go to all the trouble to expose them?
在斯莫威尔发生了这么多事后
After everything that we've been through in Smallville,
难道你不觉得我们值得真♥相♥吗?
don't you think that we deserve the truth?
听着 亲爱的 我--我--我不是记者
Look, babe, I--I--I'm no journalist.
好吧 只是...
okay, but...
我真觉得 这是一个大新闻
I think this is a really big story.
还是让我决定这件事吧 好吗?
Well, let me be the one who decides that, okay?
那好吧
Okay, then.
凯尔-- - 没事没事
Kyle-- - No, no, it's fine.
我不打扰你了
I'll let you get back to it.
你去哪里? - 快啊 追上他
Where you going? - Come on, get on it.
快啊 给力啊 - 冲冲冲
Come on, what are you doing? - Go, go, go.
快 抓住他
Come on, catch him, catch him.
冲啊 触地得分 - 不 我明明抓到你了
Go! Touchdown! - No, I had you!
老兄 我真的抓到你了啊 - 孩子们
Bro, I literally had you! - Hey, guys.
你的球员比你没有超能力时还弱
Your D's weaker than you without superpowers.
丢了两次球 还好意思说
Says the guy with two fumbles.
乔 乔丹
Jon, Jordan.
嘿 爸 - 嘿
Hey, Dad. - Hey.
我在想我们三个 要不今天一起出去玩一下--
I was thinking the three of us could, uh, hang out today--
找点乐子
you know, do something fun,
看个电影 或者飞去哪里玩玩什么的?
maybe see a movie or fly somewhere?
好啊
Yeah, cool.
你们有什么想玩的吗?
Anything fun you guys wanna do?
我也不知道
I don't know, not really.
好吧
Okay.
那这样 我想想有什么好玩的 然后我们就去玩?
How 'bout this? I come up with something, and then we do that.
好吗?
Sound good?
好
Sure.
没问题
Okay, cool.
好吧
Great.
手递手传球
Here's the handoff.
顺便一提 我的球员更厉害一点
By the way, my D's next-level.
旧游乐场正在举办一场 高三酒桶聚会
Yo, there's a senior kegger at the old fairgrounds.
要不去看看
We should go.
我想说 我们也没有什么 高三朋友啊
I mean, we don't really have any friends who are seniors.
那我们就去交朋友
So we'll make friends.
而且 莎拉也会去
Besides, Sarah's going.
什么?莎拉给你发信息了?
What? Sarah texted you?
没错 因为首先 我们是朋友
Yeah, because, A, we're friends,
而其次 你就会不停地 在那嘟囔你有多爱她了
and, B, you won't stop barfing out how much you're in love with her.
只有一半是对的
That's only, like, half true.
好吧
Okay.
游乐场离市区太远了
The fairgrounds are so far outside of town.
我要给坎迪丝打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Candice.
也许她能及时赶到
Maybe she can make the drive down in time.
我们不是刚刚 才跟爸说好了嘛
I--I mean, we just made plans with Dad.
是 那又怎样?
Yeah, so what?
他不也总是因为超人的事 放我们鸽子吗
He cancels on us all the time for Superman stuff.
单人模式了吧那就
Single player, I guess.
马蒂奥
Matteo.
跟我来
Follow me.
你不必别紧张 儿子
You don't need to be nervous, son.
我只是希望你也能来
I just wish you were coming too.
我不来更好
Better that I don't.
这样
This way,
你就可以和你妈妈单独在一起
you can be alone with your mother.
但是 爸爸 我不知道我是否能做到
But, Dad, I don't know if I could do this.
我-- - 你妈妈快死了 马蒂奥
Like-- - Your mother's dying, Matteo.
听着 我知道这会很艰难 看到如今这样的她
Now, I know it's gonna be hard to see her like this,
但是...她需要你
but...she needs you.
我们俩都需要你
We both do.
好吧
Yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我不确定这件事 伙计
I don't know about this, man.
他看起来很激动 要一起出去玩的
He seemed pretty excited to hang.
让我来处理 好吗?
Just let me handle it, okay?
我会让他慢慢接受的
I'll let him down easy.
是谁想要燥起来 动起来?
Who wants to wrangle and tangle?
今晚
Tonight!
大都会摔跤大赛第四十场
Wrestle Rumble 40 in Metropolis,
全力出击
no holds barred!
你买♥♥了衬衣? - 是啊
Did you buy a shirt? - Yeah!
是"推土机"巴姆
It's Bam the Bulldozer!
伙计们 快点
Guys, come on!
我们住在大都会的时候经常去的
We used to go all the time when we lived in Metropolis.
祝你好运 乔
Good luck, Jon.
怎--怎么了?
W--what's going on?
呃
Uh, well,
那听起来不错 但是我们 已经有安排了
that sounds cool, uh, but we kind of already have plans.
什么?我以为我们早就已经有计划了
What? I thought we had plans.
这个嘛 我们之前确实计划着找点事做的
Well, I mean, we had plans to have plans,
但现在有偶然情况了
but now something's come up.
坎迪丝要过来
Candice was gonna come down,
我们要跟她 还有莎拉一起玩
and we were gonna hang with her and Sarah.
是的 就简单聚聚
Yeah, just super low-key.
好啊 可以让她们跟我们一起去
Okay, well, have them join.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了? 我--我只是觉得
What? I--I just thought it'd be fun for us
我们在一起会很有趣的
to all spend some time together.
是 那我们就 过几天很快 做些更有趣的事了
Yeah, well, we'll do something else more fun real soon.
我保证
I promise.
我们差不多得走了
We kind of have to get going.
好的 替我向姑娘们问好
Okay, yeah. Um, um, tell the girls hi.
还是谢谢你 爸爸 - 嗯
Thanks anyway, Dad. - Mm-hmm.
不确定你会不会 得到想要的结果
Not sure you're gonna get the results you wanted there.
我需要弥补这一切
I need to make this right.
这不是你的事 小南瓜 是她的事
It's not about you, pumpkin. It's about her.
恐怕皮雅·曼海姆活不久了
I'm afraid Peia Mannheim's not long for this world.
所以也是时候让她坦白了
That's why it's time for her to come clean.
根据我的经验
My experience,
如果一个人 保守秘密的时间够长
person keeps a secret long enough,
有时候真♥相♥就会迷失掉--
sometimes the truth is lost--
甚至本人都会遗忘
even to them.
我还盼着是马蒂奥呢
I was hoping you were Matteo.
此刻只有我
Just me for now.
你感觉还好吗?
Are you comfortable?
勉强算好些了
As much as I can be.
这里的医生有很好的止痛药
The doctors here have some really good painkillers.
你化疗都结束了吗?
You all done with chemo?
是的 钟也敲了 都结束了
Yeah, rang the bell and everything.
两天后我就要做乳♥房♥♥切除术了
My mastectomy is in two days.
你紧张吗?
You feeling nervous?
我当时一团糟
I was a mess.
现在感觉好多了
I feel better now.
一直都...
Still...
是的
Yeah.
很难用语言形容
It's hard to put in words
这种感觉
what that's like.
我想念跟你聊天的日子
I missed having you to talk to.
看来癌症确实 会让病人建立起奇怪的友谊
Guess cancer does make strange bedfellows.
这也是为什么 我想给你个机会
Which is why I wanted to give you the opportunity
澄清事实
to set the record straight.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
不管怎样 关于你的事情都会被报道的
Things are going to get written about you, no matter what.
这是你唯一的机会 让你从自己的角度 讲述这个故事
This is your one chance to tell your side of the story.
那是什么故事呢?
And what's that story?
一个在霍布斯湾 逍遥法外的超能力怪物?
A superpowered monster who's been running loose in Hob's Bay?
你真的这么看自己吗?
Is that really how you see yourself?
因为我认识的那个女人
Cause the woman I know
要比这复杂得多
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表