剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Cover!
迪肯 到你了
Deacon, your move!
掩护射击
Lay cover fire!
谭 推进 -收到
Tan, move up! - Roger!
鲍威尔 托克在哪
Powell, where's Torque?!
玛莎拉蒂后面
Behind the Maserati!
我没看到他
I don't see him!
他要逃了
He's gonna make a run for it!
这个孙子 -我们掩护你 洪都 上
Son of a bitch! - We got you, Hondo. Go, go!
20D 南面发生撞车
20-David. Collision just south.
嫌犯步行逃往布道路
Suspect's on foot, headed for Mission Road.
追
Let's go!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
前进
Moving!
放下武器
Drop it!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
洪都 后面警情解除
Hondo, we're Code 4 back here.
洪都
Hondo?
等等 你要干什么
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, what are you doing?
别出声 -停下 不
Don't make a sound. - Stop. Stop! No!
不 不 不 别这样
No, no, no! No! Don't do this!
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no! No! Don't do this!
等下 我的宝宝
Wait! My baby!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey! Honey!
20D 嫌犯倒地
20-David. Suspect's down.
重复 嫌犯倒地
Repeat, he's down.
好 随时汇报
All right, let me know.
你觉得托克还会死而复生吗
You think Torque will come back from the dead again?
不会了 这次死透了
No. This one's gonna stick.
我搞不明白的是 我们找到了卡斯特罗的玛莎拉蒂
What I can't figure out is we recovered Castro's Maserati,
保时捷 迈凯伦
his Porsche, his McLaren.
他们从运输卡车上偷走的
The hell'd they do with the Lamborghini
兰博基尼到底去哪了
they stole off the carrier truck?
已经发布了协查通告 会有结果的
BOLO's still out. It'll turn up.
有道理
Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right.
谢谢你之前的建议
Thanks for the advice earlier.
我很庆幸没有
I'm glad I held off
联♥系♥那个小女孩的父母
on reaching out to the parents of that little girl.
托克在这个世界又苟活了十年
Torque getting another decade on this planet
但他们的女儿却再也回不来了
when their daughter didn't,
这确实不好让人接受 但是
that ain't gonna be an easy pill to swallow, but...
至少他们知道正义得到了伸张
at least they'll know justice was done.
有空的时候
When you get a chance,
替我向你哥哥道个歉
apologize to your brother for me.
希克斯和我盘问他的时候不是很客气
Hicks and I went after him pretty hard earlier.
我看到了
I saw.
你看的时候也应该不好受吧
Probably wasn't fun to watch.
我应该相信他的
I should've believed him.
我知道我哥绝不会那样伤害别人
I know my brother could never hurt anyone like that.
我花了太多时间
I've spent so much time
将家庭和工作分开
trying to separate my job and my family,
有时我都怀疑我是不是已经忘记了我坚信的真♥相♥
sometimes I wonder if I've forgotten what I know to be true.
或是真正的自己
Or who I really am.
把自己一分为二是很难的
It's tough, splitting yourself in two.
两边都会失去
You lose a piece of both.
你和里昂现在怎么样 -很糟
How'd you and Leon leave things? - Bad.
他不回我的电♥话♥了
And now he won't answer my calls.
我不知道他还会不会理我
I don't know if he's ever gonna speak to me again.
亲自上门找他
Show up on his doorstep.
他会赶我走的
He'll turn me away.
随他去
Let him.
他会看到你是真的在乎他的
He'll see that it matters to you.
你真的这么想 -是的
You really think so? - I do.
我确定
I really do.
谢谢你把这些事都告诉了我
Thank you for being so open about all this with me.
我知道你并不愿意回想起这些
I know these probably aren't memories you care to revisit.
你也是 再见
Yeah. You, too. Bye.
是海瑟另一个骚扰对象
So that was Heather's other stalking target.
伦敦那个
The guy in London.
那个教授 -是的
The professor? - Yeah.
几年前他帮她解决过
He helped her out with some situation that she had
她和某个学♥生♥运♥动♥员的纠纷
with a student athlete a few years ago.
然后她就开始纠缠
And she got obsessed.
电♥话♥ 短♥信♥
Phone calls, texts.
甚至还跑去他儿子的棒球比赛
She showed up at his son's baseball game,
所以他申请了限制令
so he got a restraining order.
听起来事情还没完
Well, doesn't sound like it ended things.
没错
No, it didn't.
她还闯进他家
She broke into his house,
穿着他的衬衣摆拍...
posed in his shirt, took photos...
还把照片发给他的妻子
...sent the wife the pictures.
那时他妻子在外地
The wife was away at the time.
她不知道该相信谁 婚姻因此破裂
She didn't know what to believe. The marriage ended.
海瑟知道这周末你们一家出去玩吗
Does Heather know your family's out of town for the weekend?
知道
Yes.
你来这干什么 德温
Don't know why you're here, Dev.
该说我都说了
I said what I had to say.
我想对你说对不起 对不起没有信任你
I want to say I'm sorry. For doubting you.
希望我们回到以前的样子
I want things to get back to how they used to be between us.
你不当警♥察♥了
You gonna quit being a cop?
想你也不可能
Yeah, didn't think so.
我们早就不像从前了
Look, things haven't been like that for a long time.
是我没有珍惜机会
I didn't make it easy.
但我想做出改变
But I want it to change.
我会努力的 如果你愿意
I'll put in the work, if you let me.
或许我也想改变
Maybe I want it to change, too.
或许比赛十分钟后就开始了
Well, maybe this damn game is starting in ten minutes.
能进去喝罐啤酒吗
Can I get a beer?
自己拿
You can get it yourself.
有些东西永远也不会变
Some things never change.
你很有自知之明嘛
You know where you're at.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
举起手来
Put your hands in the air.
其他警♥察♥已经在路上了
Backup is on the way.
他们随时都会到
They'll be here any minute.
有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我见过你妻子
I met your wife.
我看得出来 她对我很有戒备
I could tell she didn't exactly know what to make of me.
你跟她说过我的事吗
Had you told her about me?
举起手来
Hands in the air.
你到我家来干什么
What are you doing in my house?
你很清楚我为什么在这
I think you know what I'm doing here.
你...
You...
跟我一样渴望这一刻
want this just as much as I do.
你需要帮助 海瑟
You need help, Heather.
洛城警局 凯警司
LAPD! Sergeant Kay?
这边 楼上
Yeah! Up here!
警情解除
Code 4.
我不需要这种帮助
I don't need... this kind of help.
你应该救我
You were supposed to save me.
我要告诉你老婆
I'll tell your wife.
我要把一切都告诉她
I'll-I'll tell her everything.
你看我的眼神 还有...
How you looked at me, how you--
随便你怎么说
You can say whatever you want.
所有人都能看清你的真面目
Everyone can see who you really are.
你好 -好
What's up? - Hey, what's up?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
拉尔夫·海耶斯 是你杀了他
Ralph Hayes. Did you kill him?
怎么会
Hell no.
不是那样的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表