剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
为了不让他们注意到我
You know, I played it off, kept going
我就继续往前走
so that they wouldn't notice me,
然后我又跟着他们出了公♥寓♥
but then I doubled back to follow them outside.
然后呢
Okay, and?
他们开着一辆拉风的凯迪拉克走了
They got in this badass Escalade and drove off.
就这些 -维克多 你想想
And that's it? - Victor, come on, think about it.
小♥户♥♥型♥公♥寓♥ 加上豪车
Small apartment, expensive ride.
万一是在住♥宅♥里非法种植毒品呢
What if it's some kind of grow-op in your building?
这样家里的用电不稳就能解释了
I mean, it would explain the electrical problems.
车牌号♥你记下了吗 -记了 我发给你
Did you get the license plate? - Yeah. I'll text it to you.
好 我要去忙了
Okay. I should get back.
好 注意安全 宝贝
Yeah, of course. Be careful, babe.
知道了 我会的
Yeah, thanks. I will.
门没关
It's open.
我一直在关注枪击案的进展
I've been following what's been going on.
你们还好吗
How are you guys?
抓到在逃的枪手会好点的
We'll be better once we get the shooter off the streets.
如果你们需要 随时来找我
My door's always open if you'd like to talk.
多谢 温蒂医生 -现在我们希望
We appreciate that, Dr. Wendy. - Right now, we were hoping
你能给我们一些线索
that you could shed some light on something.
当然 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Of course. Anything I can do to help.
我们还未公布枪击案中三名警官的姓名
The three officers, their names haven't been released yet,
但我们发现他们都曾是你的病人
but they were all former patients of yours.
我的病人
Of mine?
谁
Who?
德拉科斯塔高中枪击案中的警官
The De La Costa shooting.
在他们正式返岗前
They all had mandatory counseling with you
都被要求过接受你的心理咨♥询♥
in order to be cleared for duty.
贝德罗西安 里维拉和奥伦查克
Bedrosian, Rivera, and Olenchalk.
对 我记得他们
Sure. I remember them.
我不知道他们就是今早枪击案的受害者
I didn't realize those were the officers shot this morning.
太可怕了
How horrible.
在接受心理咨♥询♥期间 他们有提到过任何
During your sessions, did they mention anything
可能和枪手有关的事情吗
that can point us toward their shooter?
比如被人跟踪 一直跟着自己不放那种
Specific stalkers, people coming after them?
或者被什么人威胁过
Any particular threats?
他们的日子不好过
they really had it tough.
说实话 除了来自公众的谴责
Despite the public condemnation, honestly,
他们还遭受了数不清的言论攻击
there were a lot harder on themselves.
大量恶意邮件 满天飞的媒体报道
Throw in the volume of hate mail and the horrible
都在指责他们 心理上遭受了很大打击
depiction in the press. They really took a beating.
是他们没有尽责 后果就是
They failed in their duties, and in the process,
让我们的工作也变得更难
they made it harder on all of us to do our jobs.
听着 我不清楚具体的尾随者
Look, I don't know of any specific stalkers
死亡威胁什么的 但有一位家长
or death threats, but there was one parent
那几名警官经常提到
that the officers talked a lot about.
他是最激愤的
He was the most vocal,
在媒体面前 毫不留情地指责他们
relentlessly critical in the press.
我想他恨极了他们
He really got under their skin, I think.
他的女儿曾是班长
His daughter was class president.
前途无量 如果我没记错的话
Bright future, if I remember.
索菲亚·菲利普吗 纳尔逊·菲利普的女儿
Sophia Phillips? Daughter of Nelson Phillips?
对 是他 他最先提起诉讼
Yeah, that's him. He was the first to file a lawsuit,
一直在头版新闻上
kept it front page news.
据说他带头
Says he also headed
和其他家长成立了一个受害者维♥权♥组织
a victims' rights group with the other parents.
如果枪手不是他
If he's not the shooter,
他或许能给我们指明调查方向
he might be able to point us in the right direction.
我们需要找他谈谈
He's worth talking to.
为什么选在今天报复
Why choose today to retaliate?
德拉科斯塔高中枪击案都过去一年多了
De La Costa was over a year ago.
不好说 活着的人是最难受的
It's tough to say. Grief hits when it hits.
总有崩溃的那一天
Doesn't have a timetable.
纳尔逊·菲利普
Nelson Phillips.
我是哈里森警司
I'm Sergeant Harrelson.
这是谭警官 我们想和你谈谈
This is Officer Tan. We'd like a word.
滚远点 -放松
Get bent. - Okay, relax.
放松 我们只是想和你聊聊
Relax. We just want to talk.
去你的 又因为诉讼来骚扰我
My ass. This is just more harassment over the lawsuit.
洪都 他有枪
Hondo, his gun.
双手慢慢举过头顶
Okay, put your hands above your head slowly.
慢慢来 -我有持枪许可证的
No quick movements. - I have a carry permit.
照做 为了你和我们的安全
Just the same. For your safety and ours,
在谈话期间武器由我们保管
we want to hold onto that weapon, just while we talk.
我没必要交给你们 这是我的权利
I don't have to hand it over. I know my rights.
当然
As you should.
我只是想让场面别那么紧张
I just want to dial things down a little bit here.
谭
Tan.
我之前很讨厌枪
I used to hate guns.
我曾相信洛城警♥察♥是最优秀的
Trusted L.A.'s finest would always be there.
结果我以最惨痛的代价 认清了现实
Learned the hard way I was wrong.
没人♥质♥疑你佩戴枪♥支♥的权利
No one's questioning your right to bear arms.
没错 我也不想随身带枪
Yeah, well, it's not because I want to,
但我还有两个孩子在读初中
but I still got two kids in middle school,
我可不想家人再受到伤害
and I'll be damned if we're victims again.
我们二人都对你女儿的遭遇深感抱歉
We're both truly sorry about what happened to your daughter.
你们还敢提起这件事
Don't you dare.
你们说的是我那个你们拒绝营救的女儿吗
You mean the daughter y'all refused to save?
菲利普斯先生 你今早在哪
Mr. Phillips, where were you this morning?
开电♥话♥会 居家办公 怎么了
On a Zoom call, working from home. Why?
三名参与德拉科斯塔高中枪击案的警员
Three officers involved in the De La Costa shooting
今早被枪击
were shot.
两名已丧命 一名命悬一线
Two of them are dead, one's on life support.
他们三人都在你的起诉名单中
All three were named in your lawsuit.
我不知道你们找我做什么
I-I don't know what you want from me.
好吧 我说了 我在开电♥话♥会
All right, as I said, I was on a Zoom call.
好几位同事都可以为我作证
Several coworkers can vouch for me.
那么当天失去孩子的其他家长呢
What about the other parents who lost a child that day?
我们知道你还和他们有联♥系♥
We know you're still in contact with them.
你认为他们中有谁
Do you think any one of them is capable
可能会做出此事吗
of doing something like this?
你们指望我来帮助你们
Are you seriously asking for my help?
对你们的损失我很抱歉
Now, I'm sorry for your loss.
天道有轮回... -卧倒
It sounds like karma's a... - Get down!
他中枪了
He's hit.
从哪开的枪
Where'd that shot come from?
靠近街角 卡车后面
Near the corner. Behind the truck.
好 你守着他 呼叫急救
All right, stay with him. Call a medic.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
20D报告 正在徒步追击 白人男性 牛仔上衣
20-David. Foot pursuit. White male, jean jacket.
从卡斯蒂略街向北移♥动♥
Headed north on Castillo.
小心
Look out!
你们没事吧 -没事 谢谢
You guys okay? - Yeah. Yeah. Thanks.
远离那支枪
Step away from the gun.
让开 让开
Move. Get away!
20D报告调度中心
20-David to dispatch.
派巡警和鉴证组速来我的位置
I need Patrol and an evidence tech on my location, ASAP.
不是致命伤
Wound is non-life-threatening.
巡警会跟进后续
Patrol will follow the ambo,
在我们找到案犯前在医院实施保护
post at the hospital till we find the perp.
菲利普斯先生
Mr. Phillips.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
我们会在你家外安排人手
We're gonna have someone outside your home,
保护你的家人
looking after your family.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
要不是你们来了...
If you hadn't been here...
你女儿本该好好地在此 我真的很抱歉
Your daughter should still be here. I'm truly sorry.
枪手逃走 但逃跑中丢了步♥枪♥
Shooter got away, but lost his rifle during the chase.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表