剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T....
我们可以帮20小队再找别的人
We can still find someone else for 20-Squad.
父亲没有杀过警♥察♥的正常人
Someone whose father didn't kill a cop.
我从来不想和我父亲的人生扯上一星半点的关系
I never wanted anything to do with my father's life.
我能理解你对你♥爸♥的事有所隐瞒
I get hiding what your dad did.
但是如果你继续跟罪犯保持联♥系♥
But if you're still associating with criminals...
他是你兄弟 -实际上是双胞胎
He's your brother? - Twin, actually.
阿尔法罗 -你个混♥蛋♥
Alfaro! You son of a bitch!
有时候你还得花心思
Sometimes you have to put in extra work
维持内心的平衡
to keep yourself balanced.
最近冲刺跑和引起向上都不怎么起作用了
Wind sprints and pullups just aren't cutting it lately.
一定要找到一个有效的宣泄出口
You got to find an outlet that works.
否则这份工作的压力就会消磨你
Otherwise the stress of this job will consume you.
天呐 米可
Damn, Miko.
你这小拳打得节奏飞起
That was poetry.
不敢当 不过谢了
Don't know about that, but thanks.
你这周末是不是要和洛城消防局打拳击赛
Are you fighting in the smoker with LAFD this weekend?
不 不是我
Nah, I'm not the one.
当然不是他了
Of course, he ain't.
人是会反击的 沙袋可不会
People punch back, bags don't.
是不是啊 阿尔法罗
Ain't that right, Alfaro?
你好 这是一通预付电♥话♥
Hello. This is a prepaid call from an inmate
来自兰卡斯特监狱
at Lancaster Correctional Facility.
所有通话已被监听
All calls are subject to monitoring.
兰卡斯特州立监狱来电
如要接听 请按
To accept the call, please press--
是你♥爸♥
That your old man?
这两天里的第三通电♥话♥
Third call in the last two days.
一定有什么要紧事
Must be serious.
你的兄弟们不去探监吗
Don't your brothers visit him?
也许吧 我没问
Probably. I don't ask.
既然你回洛杉矶了
Well, maybe since you're back in L.A.,
也许他是想看看你过得怎么样
he just wants to see how you're doing.
他怎么想不重要
Doesn't matter what he wants.
十五分钟前 加州交通部的检测传感器发出警报
All right, 15 minutes ago, Caltrans monitoring sensors
有车载着放射性货物沿着210公路向南开去
alerted to radioactive cargo headed south along the 210.
这些传感器非常灵敏
Those sensors are ultra-sensitive.
六周前 在贝克尔斯菲市
The potassium in a truckload
一辆装满了香蕉的车
full of bananas triggered one of 'em
里面的钾含量也触发了警报
up in Bakersfield six weeks ago.
是的 这次不是香蕉
Yeah, well, no bananas this time.
这次货物的放射特征符合
The cargo's radioactive signature matches
三天前从利弗莫尔实验室失窃的核材料
nuclear material stolen from a Livermore lab three days ago.
过程中有两名守卫被杀
Two guards were killed in the process.
我没听说过任何关于这次盗窃的消息
I don't remember hearing anything about a heist.
也许是因为这是机密
Probably because it's classified.
消息公开会引起更多黑恶势力的注意
Going public could draw more bad actors looking for it.
就像《疯狂的麦克斯》的情节一样
Like a scene out of Mad Max.
加州高速巡逻队已经设置了路障
CHP's initiated a roadblock.
可疑货车和一百多辆车辆都被包围了
The suspect truck is blocked in with more than 100 vehicles.
听好了
Now listen.
这次迪肯没有参与行动
We don't have Deacon on this run.
所以都集中注意
So we got to keep it tight,
互相照应
watch each other's six.
我们正适合这次任务
We got our work cut out for us.
解决掉货车里的人
Deal with whoever's in the truck.
不要伤到平民
Without any harm to civilians.
失窃的材料在容器里很安全
All right, the stolen material is perfectly safe in the container,
但我们都要戴上这些检测仪
but we're gonna be wearing these monitors
以防万一
just in case.
能源部不是有专门找回危险物品的
Doesn't the Department of Energy have response teams
应急响应小组吗
for hazardous recoveries?
是有 但他们赶到要好几个小时 我们上
They do, but they're hours out. We're up.
而且要快
And we're going in hot.
情况怎么样
How we looking?
看不到
No luck making contact.
不知道里面有多少人 什么身份
We don't know who or how many are inside.
联调局说等特警队来
FBI said to wait for SWAT.
好 继续让你的人疏散平民
All right, continue having your guys clear civilians.
我们接手了
We'll take it from here.
不是所有人都愿意离开车辆
Not everyone's leaving their cars.
你尽可能疏散
You clear the ones you can.
剩下的只能就地掩护了
The rest are just gonna have to shelter in place.
没问题
You got it.
都听好了
All right, listen up.
没办法确认我们要对付的是什么情况
There's no telling what we're up against.
如果这是袭击了利弗莫尔实验室的同一团伙
If this is the same crew that hit the Livermore lab,
我们知道他们为了达成目的不惜杀人
we know they're willing to kill for whatever it is they want.
让我们确保不要让这件事发生
Let's make sure that doesn't happen.
鲍威尔
All right, Powell,
找个有利位置
find a vantage point.
你掩护射击 -明白
You have the overwatch. - On it.
谭 你和甘布尔一队 米可跟我来
All right, Tan, you're with Gamble. Miko, with me.
分头行动
We'll split the approach.
很多车里还有平民
Still a lot of civilians in cars.
千万别出差错
Well, we better get it right.
行动
Let's go.
有什么发现 米可
What do we got, Miko?
辐射特征匹配
Radiation signature matches.
没有威胁 但它是我们的目标
Non-threatening, but it's our target.
鲍威尔 准备好了吗
Powell, you set?
24D 就位
24-David. In position.
发现目标
I have a visual.
但是挡风玻璃颜色很深
But the windows are heavily tinted.
警官 把扩音器给我
Officer, give me that bullhorn!
洛杉矶警局 货车里的人听着
This is LAPD! You in the box truck!
车辆熄火 慢慢走出来
Turn off the vehicle, and step out slowly.
重复
I repeat,
关闭引擎 下车
turn off the engine, get out of the vehicle.
米可 准备让他们失去视野
Miko, prepare to dust 'em.
胡椒弹就绪
Pepper balls it is.
甘布尔 后援来了吗
Gamble, how's our backstop?
让平民尽快离开目标区域
I need all civilians off the X.
26D 弹道范围内安全
26-David. Downrange looks clear.
胡椒弹倒计时 五
Pepper balls in five,
四 三
four, three,
二 开火 米可
two... Send 'em, Miko.
乘客
Passenger!
慢慢下车
Slowly exit the vehicle!
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
有人逃跑
Got a runner.
小心 有人逃跑
Watch out, we got a runner!
快走 -小心
Move! - Watch out!
驾驶室还有人在动
Still movement in the cab!
第二名乘客下车
Second passenger getting out.
26D 一名嫌疑人倒下 -鲍威尔 待在车上
26-David. One suspect down. - Powell, stay on that truck!
小心平民 -收到
Watch out for civilians. - Roger that.
出来
Get out!
出来
Get out!
洛杉矶警局 放开她
LAPD! Let her go!
退后
Back off!
22D
22-David.
第二名嫌疑人倒地
Second suspect down.
驾驶室里还有人
Still someone inside the cab.
鲍威尔
Powell!
明白 洪都
I got you, Hondo.
司机 快下车
Driver, out of the truck, now!
好的 我出来了
Okay, okay, I'm coming out.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
跪下 跪下
On your knees! Down on your knees!
我和他们不是一伙的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表