剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Look here, freak.
我们在找被国王劫为人♥质♥的一名看守
We're looking for a guard being held hostage by El Rey.
你知道他可能在哪吗
Do you know where he could be?
不清楚
No idea.
你要还想看你那八爪的朋友
You want more screen time with your eight-legged friend,
就告诉我哪里能找到他
tell me where I can find him.
试试礼拜堂吧
Uh, try the chapel.
别 别 这不公平
Hey! No, no, that's not fair!
闭嘴
Shut up.
人生就这样 -不
It's called life. - No!
你怎么不再去探视你♥爸♥爸了
How come you never visited your dad again?
我只是来告诉他
I only came here to tell him
我不想与他有任何瓜葛了
I didn't want anything to do with him
还有我要改名字了
and that I was changing my name.
我还是个孩子时 大家总是告诉我
When I was a kid, people used to tell me
我跟我爸是一个模子里刻出来的
I was a chip off the old block.
我还挺高兴 但....
I loved it, but...
那时候我觉得爸爸是最棒的
that was when I thought my dad was the greatest.
他们也曾经这么说我来着
Yeah, people used to say the same about me.
说我跟我爸是一个模子里刻出来的
That I was a chip off the old block.
我讨厌极了
God, I hated it.
不过我猜你♥爸♥不像我爸 杀过警♥察♥
Guessing your dad wasn't a cop-killer like mine, though.
对
No.
但他也不是最棒的
But he wasn't the greatest.
老是加班 不太顾家
Worked long hours, wasn't around much.
他在家时就会和我妈吵架
When he was home, he and my mom would fight.
她指责他是个没用的父亲
She accused him of being a useless father.
说他是个糟糕的丈夫
Called him a terrible husband.
所以 他们说我很像他的时候...
So, when people said I was just like him...
你不觉得这是好话 -对
You didn't take it as a compliment. - No.
现在我明白他们只是说我长得像他而已
Now I see all they meant was I looked just like him.
希望他们说我和我爸时
Hope to God that's not what people were implying
可千万不是指的长相
when they said that about me and my dad.
你觉得他们指的哪里像
What do you think they meant?
我也是个执着能干的人
That I was a go-getter.
我爸从不放弃任何人或者任何事
My dad never quit on anyone or anything.
他是那种不撞南墙不回头的人
He was loyal to a fault.
他也是最支持我的人 让我...
He was my biggest cheerleader, made me...
觉得自己无所不能
believe I could do anything.
我警校毕业
He was so proud of me
当上警♥察♥时他特别为我骄傲
when I made it through the academy and became a cop.
你当警♥察♥他不反对吗
Hm. He was okay with you being a cop?
送了我一副战术手套当礼物
Gave me a pair of tactical gloves as a gift.
还挺细致的
That was nice of him.
指关节部位缝上了钢板
With steel plates sewn in the knuckles.
那可是违规的
Those are illegal.
这就是我爸
That's my dad.
他穿着囚服
He's wearing blue.
一定是放炸♥弹♥的 -搜搜他
Got to be our bomber. - Check him.
是迪亚兹 我们会找人救你
It's Diaz. We'll get you help,
但要告诉我们是谁买♥♥通你放置炸♥药♥的
but tell us who paid you to set those bombs.
先知
The Prophet.
先知
The Prophet?
我们本应一起逃走的
We were supposed to escape together,
可他捅了我
but he stabbed me.
不
N-no!
洛城警局
LAPD!
天呐 鲍威尔
God! Powell!
放下武器 立刻放下武器
Drop your weapons! Drop 'em now!
放下武器
Drop 'em!
鲍威尔
Powell!
把枪给我
Give me the gun!
礼拜堂
杰森 不
Jason. No!
他们有五个人
It's five against two.
杰森
Jason!
我来救你了 我来救你了
I got you, I got you.
站住别动
Stay there.
得救了 得救了 来吧
Got you. I got you. I got you, come on.
你没事 得救了
You okay? I got you.
好吗
Okay?
休想拿枪
Don't even think about reaching.
他没事吧
He okay?
他没事
Yeah, he's okay.
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
你先放下枪 杂碎
You first, sucio.
看来我们来晚了
Looks like we're late to the party.
忘记你在哪了
You forget where you are?
你是在我的地盘上
You're in my house now.
放开我 放开我
Get the hell off of me! Get off of me!
放开 不
Get off... No!
不 立刻放开我
No! Get off of me now!
臭婊♥子♥拿刀划我
The bitch cut me!
让她付出代价 -闭嘴
Make her pay. - Shut up!
放开她
Get off her!
放开她 -后退 不然我就割喉了
Let her go! - Stay back or I'll cut her!
你没事吧
You okay?
24D 囚犯迪亚兹已身亡
24-David. Prisoner Diaz is dead.
收到 鲍威尔
Copy that, Powell.
他死之前 告诉我们是一个个叫先知的囚服
Before he died, he told us that an inmate called the Prophet
策划了爆♥炸♥和暴♥乱♥
planned the bombs and the riot,
他策划这么多就是为了越狱
apparently all part of his plan to escape.
肯定是个绰号♥
It's got to be a nickname.
我们现在就开始调查先知的身份
We'll start working on an ID.
收到
Roger that.
我们继续搜寻失踪的狱警
We'll keep searching for the missing guard.
班尼特典狱长呢
Where's Warden Bennett?
他说要去应付媒体
He mentioned something about speaking to the press.
不和我们一起救他的手下
So, rather than working with us to save his people
他就想着怎么为自己开脱
he's working on how to message things to save his own ass.
知道了
Got it.
你准备怎么做
What you gonna do now, man?
你杀了我的人
You killed my men.
我觉得杀了你才算公平
I think it's only fair that I kill you next.
如果那两个人能得到及时救治 还能活
Those two will live if you get 'em help in time.
但如果你扣下扳机
You pull that trigger,
就永远看不到监狱外的景色了
you're never gonna see the outside of a prison again.
我已经被判了终生监禁不得假释
I have a life sentence without a chance of parole.
至少我得留下
At least I'd have a memory
你的脑浆溅满那堵墙的回忆
of your brains splattering that wall
陪我度过接下来的四十年岁月
to keep me company for the next 40 years.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me
他们会直接把你送去弗洛伦斯
they're gonna send you straight to Florence.
没错 跟那里的最高级别监狱比起来
That's right. Their supermax makes this place
这里就像度假村
look like Margaritaville.
那里可是全时段单人监禁
That's 23/7 in solitary.
不允许家人探视
No family visits.
我没有家人
I don't have family!
我有个侄子 但被一个警♥察♥枪杀了
I had a cousin, and a po-po shot him.
你也不会有户外时间了
You ain't gonna get no more yard time, either.
你只能在钢筋混凝土的禁闭室做运动
You'll be exercising in a concrete pit,
带着镣铐数节拍
twenty by ten, while shackled.
好好想想吧
Come on, man, think.
杀了我帮不了你
Killing me don't help you.
我有个更好的计划
Look, I got a better plan.
拿我们三个作为筹码
Leverage the three of us,
让典狱长同意让步
get the warden to agree to concessions
来交换我们并结束暴♥乱♥
in exchange for letting us go and shutting this riot down.
那个小丑从来不信守承诺
'Cause that payaso's ever kept a promise.
我会保证他兑现的
I will make sure that he does.
70和60小队还有15分钟到
70 and 60-Squad are 15 minutes away.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表