剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
没有 还在寻找他的踪迹
No. We're still searching for him.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我查了特雷的母亲 德洛丽丝
I did some digging into Trae's mother, Deloris.
他们一直辗转于流浪者收♥容♥所♥
They've been in and out of homeless shelters
整整两年
for the past two years.
我让巡逻队去了他们常去的地方
I sent patrol units to the usual spots
看看能不能找到他们
to try to locate either one of them.
特雷提到的那个叫轮辐的人呢
What about this Spoke character Trae mentioned?
他说是轮辐发布的赏金
He claims that Spoke put up the bounty,
但我对这个名字没印象
but I don't know any major players with that name.
我也没有
I don't, either.
阿尔法罗正在和毒品科的人联♥系♥
Alfaro's talking to GND now to see
让他们帮忙查查这个化名
if they have anyone with that alias on their radar, so...
你联♥系♥过尼歇尔了吗
Did you talk with Nichelle?
是的 她没事
Yeah. She's okay. Uh...
只是很担心 幸好她和薇薇安
She's worried sick, but I just thank God that she and Vivie
都在西雅图陪外公外婆
are up in Seattle with Nichelle's parents.
我
I...
我不敢想 要是当时她们也在
I don't know what I would've done if...
我们会找出幕后黑手的
We're gonna find whosever behind this.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我们正在调查城里所有
We're looking into every criminal in the city
有能力提供一百万美元赏金的罪犯
with the resources to back a million-dollar bounty.
不只是赏金
It ain't just about the resources.
动机也很重要
It's motivation, too.
我能想到至少不下百人希望我死
And I can think of at least a hundred men who want me dead.
佐伊
Zoe!
搞什么
What the hell?
很好 你终于醒了
Good. You're finally awake.
你把我从店里接来的
You pick me up at work?
带你来这儿清醒的 -现在几点了
Brought you here to sober up. - What time is it?
我得跟我的保释官通话 要是错过了
I got a call with my parole officer, and if I miss it...
你已经错过了
You already missed it.
我不知道你磕了什么药
I don't know what drugs you took...
佐伊 我没嗑药
Zoe, I haven't taken any.
但我希望你别后悔
...but I hope it was worth it.
你的孩子需要你
Your kids need you.
和我的孩子有什么关系
Why are you talking about my kids?
我已经和你的保释官解释清楚了
I've already smoothed things over with your PO,
但明天他们要对你进行药检
but tomorrow they're gonna drug-test you.
如果他们发现你嗑药
And when they do,
你会失去马克斯和伊莉斯的探视权
you're gonna lose visitation with Max and Elise,
他们可能还会把你送回监狱 尼西
and they might even send you back to prison, Nisi.
凭什么
For what?
我今天只碰过
The only thing I put in my system today
咖啡和电子烟
was coffee and some vape smoke.
如果你没嗑药 那为什么会晕倒 -我不知道
So, if that's true, why'd you black out? - I don't know,
但我出狱以后再也没吸过了 我发誓
but I-I haven't used since I got out. I swear.
天啊 科琳要开心死了
Oh, God. Colleen's gonna love this.
谁是科琳
Who is Colleen?
我那卑鄙前任的母亲
My scumbag ex's mother.
马克斯和伊莉斯的奶奶
Max and Elise's grandma.
我成功保释之前监护权都归她
She has custody of them until I'm off parole.
你知道吗 我今早去看孩子们的时候
You know, when I went to visit them this morning,
不小心听到她对孩子们说我是个糟糕的母亲
I overheard her telling them what a screwup I am.
现在看来她说的没错
This will only prove her right.
我的孩子就是我的一切 佐伊
My kids are my everything, Zoe.
我绝不可能冒着失去他们的风险去嗑药
I would never do anything to risk losing them again.
这一点你要相信我
You got to believe me.
我不嗑药了 已经戒了
I don't do drugs. I'm clean.
我听说你刷新了监狱往返的最短纪录
I heard you made it back in record time.
从兰卡斯特飙回来的时候可能
I may have broken one or two traffic laws
违反了几条交通法
hauling ass from Lancaster.
我不管 这里情况如何
I don't even want to know. How's it coming along here?
我一直在查阅洪都这些年破的案
I've been combing through Hondo's career arrests,
希望能找到
looking for anything
与这次赏金有关的线索
that might ponit us to the source of the this bounty.
但进度很慢
but it's slow-moving so far.
这简直是大海捞针
This is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles.
你了解我们之前拿下的一九帮吗
You get anything from the One-Niners we apprehended?
他们守口如瓶
They're not talking.
不管悬赏背后是谁 都把他们吓得够呛
Whosever behind this bounty scares the hell out of them.
他们坚信如果说出来 就死定了
They're convinced if they talk, they're as good as dead.
我可能找到这个叫轮辐的人了
I think I found this Spoke guy.
本尼·劳森 又名轮辐
Benny Lawson, aka Spoke.
过去帮预言者帮贩毒
Used to run drugs for the Los Profetas
后来脱离帮派单干
before he broke off and went independent.
海♥洛♥因♥吗 -经手量很大
Heroin? - Big-time.
轮辐曾经在洛杉矶到处有毒窝
But Spoke had trap houses all over East L.A.
直到被我们五年前一次大规模行动全捣毁
until we took 'em all down in a mass raid five years ago,
彻底让他的贩毒活动报销
effectively ending his entire operation.
是指"我们"洛城特警吗
"We" as in SWAT?
是指"我们"20队 -有地址吗
"We" as in 20-Squad. - Did you get an address?
有 -带上鲍威尔
Yeah. - Grab Powell.
和40队联手
Link up with 40-Squad.
我一个小时内就要开始审讯这个混♥蛋♥
I want to be interrogating this son of a bitch within an hour.
客厅安全
Living room, clear.
不知道你们怎么想
Don't know about you guys,
这地方我觉得可不像百万富翁毒枭住的
but this place doesn't scream millionaire drug kingpin to me.
更像荒野区的连环杀手
More like backwoods serial killer.
洛城警局 让我看到你的手
LAPD. Show me your hands.
再动他就扭断你胳膊 -我以为你们是闯入者
You move, he breaks your arm. - I thought you were breaking in.
你们来我公♥寓♥做什么
Why are you in my apartment?
你们肯定弄错了 -26D报告
You're making a mistake. - 26-David.
我们无需支援 轮辐已逮捕 -什么轮辐
We're Code 4. Spoke's in custody. - Spoke?
没人...好久没人叫过我轮辐了
No one... No one's called me Spoke for years.
不管你们要找的是谁 肯定是抓错了
Whoever you're after, you've got the wrong guy.
不管特雷说的轮辐是谁
Whoever this Spoke is Trae mentioned,
不是本尼·劳森
Benny Lawson ain't it.
他自从2020年被我们一窝端了之后
He hasn't used that alias
就再没用过那个别名
since we took his operation down in 2020.
现在他也完全不做那些勾当了
He's completely out of the game now.
在某处做安保工作
He works security someplace.
指挥官 我整晚都在看洪都的过去逮捕记录
Commander, I spent the night going through Hondo's old arrests.
也许我们开始的思路是错的
Maybe we are going about this all wrong.
要是悬赏不是由现有成名者发出的
What if the source of the bounty isn't some established player?
如果是一个后来者
What if it's some up-and-comer,
某个想搞出点大名堂的人做的
someone trying to make a big splash?
这个理论很有意思
Well, that's an interesting theory,
但百万美元赏金怎么解释
but what about the million dollars?
我知道的新来者里没有一个人
'Cause I don't know of any up-and-comers that have
能有这种体量的现金 你认识这样的人吗
that kind of cash to burn. Do you?
不认识 但我们肯定忽略了一些事
No, but there's got to be something here we're not seeing.
这一切都不太合理
None of this is adding up.
目前
At this point,
确认悬赏来源的最好机会就是特雷·威廉姆斯
our best bet of ID'ing the source is Trae Williams.
现在 迪肯和谭在天亮前
Now, Deacon and Tan have been back on the hunt for him
又回去搜寻他了
since before dawn.
希望他们能尽快找到他
Let's hope they find him soon.
特雷的训导员说他多久来这里一次来着
How often did Trae's truancy officer say he comes here?
说他每次有麻烦都会来姑姑这里
He said he drops by his aunt's house whenever he's in trouble.
我们要有耐心 他会来的
We just got to be patient. He'll show.
我想问你件事
Hey, let me ask you something.
听说你已经砍掉了一半的新学员
Um, I heard that you already cut half your recruits.
是的
You heard right.
好 可你的训练还有十一周
Okay, well, you still have Eleven weeks of training left.
不觉得这样有点太操之过急吗
Don't you think you're being a little overzealous?
不 我觉得这样更有效率
No, I think I'm just being efficient.
听我说迪肯 我想了很久
Look, Deac, I've given it a lot of thought.
我要早早大幅减员
I'm gonna cut big early
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表