剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谭 有空来我办公室一趟
Tan, you should come by my office sometime,
我们有几个联♥合♥行♥动♥
we've got a couple of joint ops in the pipeline.
正需要你这样即使局势升级
We could certainly use somebody with your SWAT talent
也能随机应变的特警人才
who can pivot when the heat gets turned up.
你不是想挖我墙角吧
I know you're not trying to poach one of my best guys, now,
是吗 长官
are you, ma'am?
你上次拆散我的队伍
I just finished pulling this team back together
我好不容易才再次整合好
after the last time you tore us apart.
不是挖你墙角 只是暂时借用
Not trying to steal, just borrow.
我知道
Look, I know that, uh,
我们的关系很紧张
things have been very tense around here.
但20小队今天的表现非常出色
But 20-Squad really showed up today.
我想感谢你们
And I would like to thank you.
你们每一个人
Every one of you.
希克斯指挥官呢
Where's Commander Hicks?
这呢
Right here.
刚刚跟联调局通过电♥话♥
Just finishing up a call with the FBI.
介意我跟副局长单独说几句吗
You all mind if I have a private word with the deputy chief?
没事的
It's fine.
你还在
You're still here.
你觉得我会在没有确认
If you thought I was gonna leave
手下警员全部安全之前会抛下他们不管
before I knew every one of my officers was safe,
你太不了解我了
you don't know me.
今天的行动非常混乱
Today was a mess.
我本想就此翻篇
I would like nothing more than to put it behind me--
放下我们之间的恩怨
to put it behind us.
很不幸 那是不可能了
Unfortunately, that can't happen.
我还以为我们会拥抱言和呢
And here I thought we were gonna hug and make up.
你今天严重越界
You crossed a serious line,
越过我发布指令
giving that order behind my back.
在我整个职业生涯 我从没见过
In my entire career, I have never met anyone...
如此蔑视我的指挥权的人
...with such gross disregard for command authority.
省省吧 班尼特
Save the speech, Bennett.
你这几个月来
You've been waiting for months
一直想找机会扳倒我
for a chance to take a shot at me.
我在这个职位上兢兢业业二十余年
I've given over 20 years of loyal service to this job.
你觉得我会任人宰割
If you think I'm just gonna roll over?
怎么可能
No.
这事可由不得你
I don't think you have any say in the matter.
是局长
It's the chief of police.
我有好多事要向他汇报
I got a lot to tell him.
祝你晚上愉快 指挥官
Have a good night, Commander.
我是班尼特
It's Bennett.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表