剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
还等什么
What are we waiting for?
听说网络安♥全♥部♥可以让我们
I heard Cyber Division got us access
登录鲍威尔的猎迹账号♥了
to Powell's TrailHound account.
这些都那个民用无线电波段范围内
These are all the hikes she's taken
她徒步过的区域
within the range of the CB signal.
几乎所有路线都在这了
Almost every major trail.
她现在都不在这些线路上 -对
But she hasn't hiked any of these? - Nope.
自然保护区 -这是什么
Protected wilderness area. - And what's this?
一条通往某个废弃农场的就消防通道
An old fire road leading up to an abandoned ranch.
已经荒废了十几年了
Been deserted for decades.
几年前艾尔多拉多大火中被烧毁后
Roads have been out of use
这条路就没有使用了
since damage from the El Dorado fire
无法通行
made it impassable a few years ago.
车无法出入
Can't get vehicles in or out.
这里不适合做为种植场
Not the best place for a grow farm.
货物运不出去
Can't transport product.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
这篇空地的边缘很清晰 看上去很像人为的
Clean edges on this clearing, it almost looks like man-made.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有大火前这里的卫星图像吗
Do we have a satellite image from before the El Dorado fire?
三年前拍的
Taken three years ago.
看这里 之前的边缘是不清晰的
Look at that. Clearing wasn't there before.
可是谁会在这个鸟不拉屎的地方
But who would make a clearing like this
腾出这样一块空地呢
in the middle of nowhere?
明之前是个训练有素的空军飞行员 我们走
Minh was a trained air force pilot. Let's go.
去哪
Where are we going?
他们给自己建了一个土降落场
They built themselves a dirt landing pad.
得去弄台直升机了
We got to get to the chopper.
我们会把你们送到一个安全的地方
We're gonna get you somewhere safe.
抓好了 路上会很颠簸
Hang on. It's gonna get bumpy.
鲍威尔 得走了
Powell, we got to move.
好
Okay.
是那两个警♥察♥干的
The cops did this.
起来
Get up.
把货搬上去 -好
Load the product! - All right.
你们两个 跟我来
You two, come with me.
他们在追我们吗
Are they behind us?
不知道
I can't tell!
前面是死路 抓紧了
Road's blocked! Hang on!
好
Okay.
大家没事吧
Everybody okay?
快逃 快 快
We got to move, let's go. Let's go.
小心 小心
牵我的手
快
Go!
小心脚下
Watch your step.
她们跑不了多远
They can't be far.
以我们这个速度
We're never gonna be able
肯定逃不掉
to move everyone fast enough to get away.
我们得躲起来
We need to stay out of sight.
现在必须去找掩护
We need to take cover.
告诉她们我们得躲起来
Tell them we need to hide.
我们必须躲起来
好 快 CC 那边
Okay, Come on. CC, there.
大家 去那边
You guys, over there.
所有人分散
Everybody spread out.
低下身子 保持安静
Stay down. Keep quiet.
下降时很难不被发现
We're not exactly dropping in incognito.
是 他们听到直升机的声音 可能会跑
No, they'll hear us coming. They'll probably retreat.
马上到了 做好准备
We're closing in. Get ready.
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
开车送我上我的直升机
Drive me to my helicopter.
你走不走
Are you coming?
不了 我要找到她
No. I'm gonna find her.
你听见没
Do you hear that?
你的无线电呼救成功了 对不起
Your radio call, it worked. I'm sorry.
不 不 不 别这么说
No, no, no. Don't do that.
我们只是幸运而已
We just got lucky.
现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
原地不动 等我们组的人落地
Stay put till our team's on the ground
清除危险
and they give us the clear.
那时再出来
And then we move.
CC!
我知道你就在附近
I know you're close!
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down, stay down.
CC!
CC!
快走
Come on!
鲍威尔和甘布尔会听到我们来了
Powell and Gamble will have heard us coming.
睁大眼睛了 我们走
Keep your eyes peeled. Let's move.
有人在里面
Someone's in there.
十一点方向
Eleven o'clock.
洛城警局 出来 掩护
LAPD. Come out of there. Cover.
前进
Moving.
洛城警局
LAPD!
嫌犯倒地
Suspect down.
你觉得他们对其他工人下手了吗
You think they got to the other workers?
他们听到我们来的动静就在转移产品
They were trying to move product when they heard us coming.
他们要上直升机了 我们走
They made it to their chopper. Let's move.
快上来
Come on. Hurry up.
快 快
Go! Go!
洛城警局
LAPD!
掩护
Cover!
明想逃跑
Minh's trying to escape.
他马上就要升空了
He'll be airborne in a minute.
掩护我
Cover me.
迪肯 米可
Deacon. Miko.
关闭引擎
Turn off the engine!
甘布尔 那边
Gamble, go that way.
放开她
Let her go.
不要伤害她
Don't hurt her.
我要杀了她
I'll kill her.
你不要你的孩子了
And your baby?
我不在乎
Doesn't matter.
不要拿枪指着我 不然就杀了她
You don't stop pointing that gun at me, she's dead.
你逃不了了 结束了
You're done. It's over.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
他想复飞 -关闭引擎
It's starting back up. - Shut it down!
立刻关闭引擎
Shut it down now!
他要起飞了
He's taking off.
趴下
Stay down!
那边
Over here!
缉毒组非常感谢你们的详尽陈述
The DEA thanks you for your thorough statement.
十位女性都在大学医院进行检查
All ten women are being checked at University Hospital.
指挥官 他们说一有CC的消息
Commander, they said that they would call HQ
会马上告知总部
as soon as there was any word on CC.
你知不知道... -她很好
Do you know if... - She's fine.
孩子也没事
And her pregnancy's on track, too,
不过他们会让她住院观察一晚
but they're gonna keep her overnight
明早应该就能出院 放心了吧
and expect to release her in the morning. Okay?
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你们都是
Both of you.
很抱歉我之前说你太依赖别人
I'm sorry for calling you codependent.
我根本不是那么想的
I don't actually think that at all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 现在该你向我道歉
Okay, this is the part where you apologize
说我总觉得自己是个受害者
for telling me I'm being a victim.
不 我坚持我的立场
Oh, no. I stand by that comment.
我很爱你 甘布尔
Look, I love you, Gamble,
或许你是对的
and maybe you're right that
一开始事情是对你很不公平
the deck has been stacked against you from the beginning,
但怨天尤人并不能解决问题
but complaining about a problem doesn't make it go away.
我们都希望你能复职
We all want you reinstated on the team.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表