剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是的 我们被发现后开始逃跑
Yeah. They spotted us, we ran.
他们打中了我的腿
And they shot me in the leg.
我找了个地方躲了起来 但兰德尔被抓住了
I managed to hide, but they caught Randall.
皮特斯用枪托砸了他三四次
Peters pistol-whipped him, three, four times.
逼他说出我的名字
He was trying to get him to give up my name.
都是我害死他的
It's my fault that he's dead.
不 不 不 他无论如何都会杀了兰德尔
No, no, no, no. He would've killed Randall anyway.
不会留活口的
Can't afford to have any witnesses.
洪都
Hondo?
迪肯 我找到安德烈了
Deacon. I got Andre.
他伤得有点重 腿部中枪
He's in bad shape, man. He's been shot in the leg.
宪兵队来了
Military police are here.
我不能把他交给他们
I'm not turning him over to them.
他落在他们手里会有危险
He won't be safe in their hands.
你确定吗
You know that for sure?
皮特斯上校在教堂停车场杀害了兰德尔
Captain Peters killed Randall in a church parking lot.
安德烈是目击证人
Andre witnessed it.
如果安德烈落到他手里
If he gets his hands on Andre,
一定会想办法灭口
he's gonna want to silence him.
我们带你离开这里 起来
Let's get you out of here. Get up.
搭着我肩膀
Put your arm around me.
好
All right.
试炼周你都熬过来了
You made it through Crucible Week.
这不算什么 挺住
This ain't nothing. Come on.
我们走
Let's move.
我们可以快跑冲出去
We can make a run for it.
我跑不了
I don't think I can.
你一定要找到证据 洪都
You got to find evidence, Hondo.
还我清白
Clear my name.
我听到他们说军♥火♥交易就在今天
I heard them say that the arms deal was going down later today.
在哪 -不知道
Where? - I don't know.
我知道皮特斯带武器
I just know Peters is supposed to bring the weapons,
他们带钱 一手交钱一手交货
and they're supposed to bring the money.
你看到买♥♥家了吗
Did you get a look at the buyers?
有一个人着车
One of them was driving a truck.
蓝色道奇皮卡
A blue Ram.
另一个人脖子上有道疤
And the other one had a scar across his neck.
军人发型 典型陆战队样式
Military haircut, real jarhead.
线索太少了 安德烈
That ain't a lot to go on, Dre.
所以还得靠你的
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to do
原始刑侦手段了
some good ol' boots on the ground police work, then.
洪都
Hondo--
宪兵队
Military police.
放轻松 我们是洛城警局的
Take it easy. We're LAPD.
安德烈中了枪
Hey, Andre here has been shot.
得送他去看医生
We got to get him medical attention.
基地医院可以处理
He'll get it at the hospital on base.
把他交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
哈里森二等兵 你被捕了
Private Harrelson, you're under arrest.
听我说
Listen to me.
里格斯 那是我堂弟
Riggs, that's my cousin right there.
他出了任何事 我都要找你算账
Anything happens to him, I know who to look for.
安德烈 照顾好自己
Andre, take care of yourself.
最好的情况是安德烈被指控谋杀
Best case is Andre gets charged with murder.
最坏的情况就是皮特斯上校
Worst case is Captain Peters decides
杀人灭口
he doesn't want any witnesses still alive.
制♥造♥"意外"
And Andre has "an accident."
我们可以去找基地指挥官
We could go to the base commander.
把我们知道的情况告诉他
Tell him what we know.
能从军事基地盗取武器
It ain't easy stealing weapons
绝非易事 迪肯
out of a military installation, Deac.
我怀疑皮特斯有同伙
I doubt Peters is working alone.
在弄清楚还有人谁也参与了此事前
Until we know who else might be involved,
必须保密
we keep this under wraps.
帮安德烈洗清罪名并保他平安的最好办法就是
Our best shot at clearing Andre and keeping him safe
让皮特斯的军♥火♥交易人赃俱获
is tying Peters into that arms deal.
他说交易就在今天
And he said it's going down today.
我们得查出交易地点 当场抓获皮特斯
We got to find out where, and catch Peters in the act.
告诉我你们有收获
Tell me you got something.
有 安德烈
We did. Andre.
他没事吧 让我跟他说话
Is he okay? Let me talk to him.
不行 宪兵队把他带走了
Can't. Military police took him into custody.
什么 为什么让他们把他带走
What? Why you let them do that?
老爸 他们要带他回基地
Pop, they're gonna be taking him back to the base,
但安德烈有麻烦了
but Andre's in trouble.
皮特斯上校 宪兵队的头头
Captain Peters, the head of the military police,
就是他杀死了兰德尔
he's the one who killed Randall.
我就知道那个家伙不是好东西
I knew that son of a bitch was shady.
我需要你想办法进入基地
I need you to find a way to get on that base.
他们会带他去那里的医院
They're gonna be taking him to the hospital there
治疗伤情
to treat his injuries.
伤情 他怎么了
Injuries? What happened to him?
中枪了 -什么
He was shot. - What?
没有生命危险
He's gonna be fine,
但是不能让安德烈和皮特斯单独相处 好吗
but you can't leave Peters alone with Andre, okay?
留意脖子上有道疤的人
And keep your eyes open for a guy with a scar on his neck.
好 我孤军深入的时候
All right, and what are you gonna be doing
你们去干什么
while I'm playing Shaft?
去找证明安德烈清白的证据
Finding evidence to clear Andre.
你确定你能行
Are you sure you can handle this?
洪都 我是上了年纪
Hondo, stop trying to put the horse out to pasture
但宝刀未老
when he ain't lame.
行了 我办事你放心
I told you, I got this.
前面就是一间教堂
There's a church just up ahead.
纹身店和基地之间只有这一家教堂
It's the only one between the tattoo parlor and the base.
肯定就是安德烈和兰德尔
It's got to be where Andre and Randall
看到皮特斯交易的地方
witnessed Peters arranging the deal.
兰德尔就是在这遇害的
And where Randall was killed.
但愿教堂有监控
Let's just hope that the church has security cameras
能拍下全过程
that recorded the whole thing going down.
证件
ID.
退伍证落在家里忘带了
I must've left my VA card at home.
我就去军人服务社买♥♥点东西
I was just going to the PX.
烟抽完了
Uh, I'm all out of cigarettes.
医生总叫我戒烟
My doctor tells me I need to quit,
但总不能剥夺一个男人这辈子唯一的乐趣吧
but are you gonna deny a man his only pleasures in life?
没有证件不得入内 先生
I can't let you on to the base without an ID, sir.
你知道的
You know that.
听着 孩子
Now, look, son,
到这来的油钱都快比我退休金高了
my pension barely covers the gas that it took to get me here.
难道要我开回去
Now you want me to go all the way back home,
再开过来
come all the way back?
上了岁数 憋不住尿了
And I really got to pee.
你之前是陆战队的
You were a Marine?
丹尼尔·哈里森 一师九团的
Daniel Harrelson. First 9th.
好吧 进去吧
All right. Come on through.
没有奇迹 没有监控
No miracles. No cameras.
等等
Hold up.
我帮几个客户装过这样的监控
I've installed cameras like this for a couple of my clients.
摄像头藏在灯里
The camera is hidden inside the light.
安保升级
Makes for better security.
你还好吗
Holding up all right?
躺着别动
You just lay still.
二号♥病房♥的病人情况如何
How's the patient in room two?
正在接受治疗
He's being seen to now.
哈里森二等兵治疗结束后
Once Private Harrelson is patched up,
需要移交给宪兵队
he's to be handed over to military police.
明白
Understood.
该死的
Ow! Damn it!
咖啡机坏了 咖啡就像岩浆喷发一样
That machine's busted. Coffee comes out hot as lava.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表