剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
能躲多远就躲多远
As far away as I can get from him.
我再也忍♥受不了家暴了
I can't take the abuse anymore.
听我说
Listen to me.
我会尽全力保证你的安全
I will do everything I can to keep you safe.
保持低调
Just keep your head down.
有我在
I got you.
好
Okay.
她不是哥利亚
She's not Goliath.
她只是想离开她的家暴老公
She's just trying to escape an abusive husband,
所以才用了假身份
and that's why she's got a fake ID.
我们的嫌犯都不是哥利亚
So none of our suspects were Goliath?
那到底是谁打开了储物柜
So who the hell opened that locker?
所有人站起来
All right, everybody, get up.
我们的车到了
Our rides are here.
记得把手放在我们能看得见的地方
Remember to keep those hands where we can see them.
车程会很长
It's gonna be a long drive.
欧文在发消息
Owen's texting us.
他想知道我们要去哪
He wants to know where we're going.
告诉他继续开
Tell him to keep driving.
要开多久 怎么计划的
But how long? What's the plan?
我也不知道 我还在想 好吗
I don't know, I'm still figuring that part out, all right?
我都已经带大家到这了 不是吗
I got us this far, didn't I?
头儿 有什么对策
So, what's the play, boss?
我有预感
'Cause I have a feeling,
一旦等这些人发现这车这么显眼
as soon as these guys realize they're in a vehicle
根本不可能逃得出大众视线
with no chance of blending in,
一定会做出什么危险或者愚蠢的举动
they're gonna do something dangerous or stupid.
班尼特和希克斯可能时间紧迫
Bennett and Hicks may have only had a few minutes,
但也不可能把我们送上一条不归路
but they wouldn't have sent us off without a way out.
也许这就是他们选择城市巴士的原因
Maybe that's why they chose city buses.
这种车有什么特别的
What do they have others don't?
车身广♥告♥
Bus ads.
我和班尼特当巡警时
They ran this recruitment ad
警局在车上投放了招募广♥告♥
back when me and Bennett were on Patrol.
这都记得
Damn. How do you remember that?
海报上的人就是班尼特
That's Bennett on the poster.
虽然受到了很多抨击
She caught a lot of flak for it,
却让她得到了高层的赏识
but it put her in good favor with the brass.
看来她笑到了最后
Looks like she had the last laugh.
聪明
Smart.
班尼特一定知道我们会坐在前排
Bennett must've known we were sitting up front.
我知道你很自责
I know you blame yourself for this,
但战斗还没结束
but the fight's not over.
你是特警队的精英
You're one of SWAT's best officers.
我们需要你保持专注
We need your head in the game.
但我永远只能如此 迪肯
Yeah, but that's all I'll ever be, Deac.
只能当一个普通的警员
Just an officer.
我管理过特警学院
I was running SWAT Academy,
终于能和你还有洪都平起平坐
finally standing shoulder to shoulder with you and Hondo.
现在我感觉又回到了儿童桌
Now it feels like I'm back at the kids' table.
你不需要向任何人
I mean, you have nothing to prove,
证明任何事
to anyone on this team.
你越是想证明自己 越是适得其反
The harder you try, the worse you're gonna feel.
知道吗 刚刚做我旁边的那个
You know, the guy sitting next to me
要去凤♥凰♥城的人
heading to Phoenix?
他也跟我说过同样的话
He actually gave me the same advice.
凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix?
今天没有去凤♥凰♥城的车
There's no bus heading to Phoenix today.
他说是直达车
He said he was heading direct.
不可能 我看了一早上的巴士发车表了
No, I-I looked at that stupid bus schedule all morning.
连怎么从里诺到斯卡尼阿特勒斯我都知道
I can tell you how to get from Reno to Skaneateles.
没有去凤♥凰♥城的车
There's no bus to Phoenix.
一开始 这个叫安德鲁的
At first, this guy Andrew,
想帮大家逃出去
he wanted help breaking out.
但我告诉他外面有很多警♥察♥时
But when I told him how many cops were outside,
他就突然放弃了
he suddenly dropped it.
然后不知从哪弄了一把枪
Then he gets a gun,
在最不恰当的时机掏了出来
he pulls it at the worst possible time.
他唯一做的事就是暴露了我们的身份
And the only thing he accomplished was blowing our cover.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他想让蔡斯利用我们作为筹码弄到车
He wanted Chase to use us as leverage to get this bus.
因为这才是安德鲁的真实目的
Because that's what Andrew really wants,
逃出洛城警局的封锁圈
a way to slip past the LAPD perimeter.
他一直在我眼皮子底下
He's been in front of me this whole time.
安德鲁就是哥利亚
Andrew is Goliath.
有人来了 洪都
Incoming, Hondo.
他察觉我们识破他的身份了
He knows we know.
如果他拿到武器
If he gets ahold of a weapon,
局势就会彻底失控
this becomes a totally different kind of crisis.
坐回去
Sit back down.
做梦
Not happening.
你根本不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am.
现在不动手就没机会了 迪肯
It's now or never, Deac.
你去控制司机 哥利亚交给我
You take the driver. Goliath's mine.
好了
All right.
够了
Enough!
别做傻事 蔡斯
Don't be stupid, Chase.
我已经警告过你
I already warned you
要是伤着了我妹我会怎么样
what I'd do to you if you hurt my sister,
但我没告诉你
but I didn't tell you
如果你想伤害我 她会怎么样
what she would do if you tried to hurt me.
趴下
Down on the ground.
老实待着 不准起来
Get down. Stay down.
旅程要结束了 戴维斯
This ride's finally over, Davis.
停车
Stop the bus.
我早该猜出你就是政♥府♥的走狗
I should have known you were a government worm.
闭嘴
Shut up!
硬盘在哪
Where's the hard drive?
迪肯 用司机的手♥机♥
Deac, take the driver's phone
给特警队总部发条信息
and get a message to SWAT HQ.
哥利亚已被逮捕
Goliath is down.
硬盘也已找到
The hard drive is secure.
大巴车营救配合得挺丝滑
That was a pretty smooth save back on that bus.
你很冷静 出击时机也把握得很好
Kept your cool and you knew when to strike.
连信♥号♥♥都不用发 -怎么说呢
Didn't even need a signal. - What can I say?
咱们兄妹间的心灵感应强得可怕 不是吗
We rocked that sibling psychic connection, huh?
当然
I know that's right.
真的很高兴你归队了
It's really good to have you back on the team.
没有你就没有我 洪都
I wouldn't be here without you, Hondo.
这些年来 要不是你挺我
I mean, I don't know if I'd be anywhere
真不知道我会在哪
if you hadn't have stepped up all those years ago.
虽然今天是假扮兄妹
Look, we may have been playing today,
但在我已经把你当亲妹妹了
but I do look at you like a sister.
我已经有两个哥哥了
I already got two brothers,
没一个省心的
and they drive me crazy.
虽然他们心是好的
Despite their best intentions,
但总能有办法毁掉我的生活 所以...
they usually find a way to ruin my life, so...
知道还有一个可以让我依靠的哥哥
it feels good to know I have another one out there
真的感觉很好
who I can actually rely on.
我永远在
No matter what.
是什么让他从煽动者
What flipped his switch from instigator
转变为极端恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
to full-blown terrorist?
她的女朋友被杀了
His girlfriend was killed.
抢劫案引发的悲剧
A mugging gone wrong.
安德鲁觉得那是联调局
Andrew decided that it was an inside job
为了关闭他的网站而设下的阴谋
by the FBI to shut down his website,
最后把他推向了更深的犯罪深渊
which only pushed him further over the edge.
所以他也不是完全乱说的
And so, he wasn't totally lying to me.
唯一的区别是 他是想报仇
Only difference is, he was looking for revenge,
而不是救赎
not redemption.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表