剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
What if he still has her trapped in his house
等着被拍卖♥♥
waiting to line ultimate buyer?
所以他才不让我们进去
Could be why he didn't let us in.
好 继续调查莫里斯
All right, keep looking into Morris.
隐匿财产 可疑关系
Hidden holdings, shady connections.
我们需要实打实的证据才能深入调查他的营生
We need hard evidence to get inside his operation.
查到能让我们进莫里斯家的线索了吗
Any luck finding something that'd get us into Morris's house?
还没 不过来看看这个
Not yet, but take a look at this.
这是跟我交谈的那个女孩
This is the girl I talked to at the house.
看上去她的人气也在下滑
Looks like she's on the downslope, too.
热度减少
Her demand's waning,
视频风格也越来越限制级
and her videos have taken a dark turn.
她会落得和凯特一样的结局
She's going down the same path as Kate.
我们一定要想办法打入内部
We've got to find a way to get inside.
我有个主意 走
I have an idea. Come on.
去哪了
Where have you been?
你有客人来了 快接
You have a customer. Pick it up.
想点些什么 帅哥
What'll it be, handsome?
露西 我要找的就是你
Hey, Lucy, you're the girl I've been looking for.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记不清 我们上次聊天是什么时候
I don't know. When did we last chat?
你要干什么 你想害死我吗
What the hell is this? You trying to get me in trouble?
不 我很担心你
No, I'm worried about you.
让我♥干♥我的活
Just let me do my job.
露西 等下 我是卡布雷拉警官
Lucy, wait. I'm Officer Cabrera.
听我说 布莱斯很擅长洗♥脑♥
Look, Bryce is good at what he does.
即便是最聪明的人也会被他骗
Even the smartest people get played by him.
比如凯特
Like Kate was.
凯特不是被骗
Kate wasn't played.
她不愿意拍布莱斯要她拍的视频
She wouldn't do the other kinds of videos that Bryce wanted,
所以被赶走了
so he kicked her out.
布莱斯有没有逼你拍那样的暴♥力♥视频
Does Bryce force you to make those more violent videos?
如果有客人需要 我只能照做
It's what the clients want, so I do what I have to.
怎么都行
It's not a big deal.
凯特不愿意 所以被他们赶出去了
Kate said no, so they threw her out.
你真的觉得布莱斯放她走了
Do you really think Bryce just let her go?
任凭她那样反抗他
After she stood up to him like that?
布莱斯是这么告诉我们的
That's what Bryce told us.
我只看到一个保安把她领出房♥间
All I saw was a guard leading Kate out of her room.
她哭个不停
She wouldn't stop crying.
有点吓到我了
Kind of freaked me out.
听我说 露西
Listen to me, Lucy.
凯特不是被赶出去了
Kate wasn't kicked out,
她是被带走准备卖♥♥掉
she was taken to be trafficked.
布莱斯·莫里斯正在经营一个性贩卖♥♥生意
Bryce Morris is running a sex trafficking ring
你自己就身陷其中
that you are right in the middle of.
怎么会
Come on.
少吓唬人
Be real.
你们也来过这里
You guys were here earlier.
如果布莱斯这么坏 当时怎么不逮捕他
If Bryce is so bad, why didn't you arrest him then?
没有确凿理由不能擅自闯入
We can't enter without cause.
布莱斯很会掩饰
Bryce covers his tracks.
他把所有能把他和女性贩卖♥♥团伙联♥系♥起来的证据
He makes sure there's no evidence connecting him
都销毁得一干二净
to the trafficking ring.
你可能就是下个受害者
But you could be next.
我们知道你的视频已经没有以前的点击量高了
We know your videos aren't getting as many views as they used to.
所以布莱斯才逼你拍更限制级的内容 对吗
That's why Bryce is pushing you to do darker content, right?
一旦他榨干♥你♥的价值
Once he's gotten as much money as he can,
他就会把你卖♥♥掉
he will put you up for sale
天知道会把你送去哪
and ship you off to who-knows-where.
如果你告诉我们你感觉受到威胁
If you tell us that you feel threatened
或是觉得自己有危险
or that you're in danger,
我们就有足够理由进去救你
it'd be enough cause for us to enter and help you.
只要你说出来
Just say the word.
是的
Yes.
是的 求你们了 我需要帮助
Yes, please. I need help.
我被囚禁在这 不能离开
I'm a prisoner here. I can't leave.
你们可以过来救我吗
Will you come help me?
我们马上来
We're on our way.
警♥察♥回来了
Cops are back.
叫你的人拦住他们
Get your guys to hold them off.
我们得转移姑娘们
We got to clear out the girls.
收到
Copy that.
所有岗位注意 有人从前门闯入
All posts, the front gate has been breached.
凯特能就在房♥子里的某处
Chances are Kate's somewhere in that house,
还有其他需要我们救助的女孩
along with plenty of other girls who need our help.
洛城警局 放下武器 掩护
LAPD! Drop the weapon. Cover.
米可
Miko.
移♥动♥
Move.
一名嫌犯倒地
One suspect down.
好了 他们已经发现我们了
All right, they're already onto us.
我们一定要把这栋房♥子里里外外彻底搜查一遍
We got to sweep this house inside and out.
迪肯 三人一组 行动
Deacon, three and three. Go.
洛城警局 我们有搜查令
LAPD with a warrant!
前厅安全
Front room clear.
我们是洛城警局的
We're LAPD.
没事的 快走 出去
It's okay. Let's go. Move outside.
放开我 求你了
Let go of me. Please!
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Show your hands!
有人逃走 卡布雷拉 跟着我
We got a runner. Cabrera, with me.
跪下 双手背后
On your knees! Hands behind your back.
洛城警署 停下
Lapd. Stop!
不要抵抗
Give it up!
30D 第二名嫌犯倒地
30-David. Second suspect down.
谢谢你们回来
Thank you for coming back.
应该的 一切都会没事的 我保证
Of course. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
起来
Get up.
起来 快
Up. Come on.
这是最后一个吗
This the last of them?
还有一个 凯特
There's one more. Kate.
带去贵宾区 -好
Headed to a VIP. - All right.
好了 该起来了
All right, time to get up.
快起来 凯特 快点 我们要走了
Come on, Kate. Come on, we got to go.
起来走了 快点
Let's go. Come on.
求你了 不要...
Please, no...
不...
No...
办公室安全
Office clear.
凯特和其他女孩呢
So, where are Kate and the others?
洪都 监控上看到莫里斯了
Hondo, we got Morris on the security feed.
他跟一名保镖在前门 把几个女孩塞上了车
He's out front with a guard, loading girls into a vehicle.
马上赶去
We're on our way.
上车
Get in there.
站住 莫里斯 都结束了
Stop right there, Morris. It's over.
退后 我警告你
Stay back. I'm warning you.
你逃不掉了
You're done, man.
你这次洗不清了
There's no way you're getting out of this clean.
你犯下不少罪名 但没有杀人
You're a lot of things, but you're no killer.
放下枪 放了这些姑娘
Drop the gun and let the girls go.
好
All right.
好吧
All right.
是机车党
It's the bikers.
瑞索罗 退下 交给我们
Rizzolo, stand down! We got this.
甘布尔 掩护
Gamble, cover.
凯特被锁在车里
Kate's locked in the car.
莫里斯准备逃跑
Morris is gonna make a run for it.
趴下
Get low!
迪肯 掩护我们
Deacon, cover us!
甘布尔 上
Gamble, move.
最后一个
Last man.
快走
Let's go.
趴在地上 趴着别动
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表