剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
a part of me understood that his death would be a mercy.
但是我不能接受那样的结果
But I just couldn't wish for that.
我愿意用一切换取和他在一起的时光
I'd have given anything for more time with him.
他依然是你♥爸♥爸
He's still your dad.
等我回到洛杉矶
When I came back to L.A.,
我觉得我可以成为特警队一员 尽管我的...
I thought I could be on SWAT in spite of my...
尽管我爸干了那样的事
of him.
但我在这待得越久
And the longer I'm here,
我就越渴望我的两个家庭能和睦相处
the more I just want things to be good with both of my families.
20队还有我的家人
20-Squad and my own.
他死了就无望了
That's not possible if he's dead.
好 那就改变他的想法
Okay, then you need to change his mind.
给他一个接受手术的理由
Give him a reason to get that surgery.
给他一个活下去的希望
Something to live for.
查到一个地址
Got an address.
沃尔科夫在布伦特伍德的豪♥宅♥
Volkov's Brentwood mansion.
活动策划接的电♥话♥
Event planner answered the phone,
说是他们要为沃尔科夫的女儿
said they're throwing a birthday party
举办她十岁的生日宴
for Volkov's ten-year-old daughter today.
普拉特和其他囚犯要利用这次宴会
Pratt and the other inmates are gonna use that event
潜入沃尔科夫家盗取财宝
to sneak in and steal Volkov's stash.
通知宾客撤离了吗
Did you warn the guests to evacuate?
还没 我一说我是洛城警局的
No, soon as I said "LAPD,"
她就立刻挂断了电♥话♥
she hung up the phone.
对 我猜他请了武装保安
Yeah, I'm guessing he's got armed security on site.
如果他们发现有劫匪打劫
If the inmates are discovered robbing the house,
事态会立即升级
things will escalate fast.
也就是说孩子们会有危险
And that means kids will be in danger.
我们得赶紧赶去那里
We got to move, now.
怎么现在的孩子都喜欢玩水晶泥
Why do kids today love making slime, huh?
不过寿星最大
But anything for the birthday girl.
爸 别扫兴了 -我没有
Dad, be cool. - I am cool.
不好意思 这里不对宾客开放
I'm sorry, this area is closed to guests.
请回那边去
Please head back that way.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
快点
Come on.
和科迪亚克说的一样
Just like Kodiak said it'd be.
装货
Load it up.
快
Come on.
盯紧每个穿餐饮制♥服♥的人
Keep eyes on anyone in a catering uniform.
普拉特等人可能会趁我们疏散宾客时混入人群
Pratt and the others might try to slip out as we evacuate guests.
巡警正在设置警戒线
Patrol's setting a perimeter.
车道上有好几辆车
We got multiple vehicles on the drive.
如果有逃犯的车
If one of them belongs to our fugitives,
那就说明他们已经到了
they're already here.
先生 我们是洛城警局的 我是哈里森警司
Sir, we're LAPD. I'm Sergeant Harrelson.
我们需要进入现场保护宾客们的安全
We need to get in there and get your guests to safety.
现在可能有四名持械囚犯正在宅内实施抢劫
Four armed prisoners could be robbing this house right now.
你们有搜查令吗
Do you have a search warrant for my property?
或者可以证明有人抢劫吗
Or can you prove this robbery story?
听着 这是真的
Listen, this is real.
你的老朋友科迪亚克 皮特·阿尔金
Your old pal Kodiak, Peter Galkin,
告诉了他们你的保险柜的位置
told them where to find your safe.
没有搜查令不得入内
No warrant, no entry.
发现一具尸体
Got a body!
天呐
Oh, my God.
保险柜在楼下的卧室内
The safe is in the downstairs bedroom,
房♥子东南角
southeast corner of the house.
拜托了 救救我女儿
Please, my daughter.
甘布尔 鲍威尔 包抄
Gamble, Powell, hook around.
谭 卡布雷拉 跟着我
Tan, Cabrera, with me.
听好了
Listen up.
我们是洛城警局 所有人离开这里
We're LAPD. We need you all to exit.
外面会有警员接应
Officers will meet you outside.
卡布雷拉 组织疏散
Cabrera, start herding them out.
好了 所有人 保持冷静
All right, everyone, I need you all to stay calm
开始朝门口移♥动♥
and start moving toward the doors.
走 走
Let's go. Let's go.
洛城警局
LAPD.
所有人朝这边走
Everyone needs to move this way.
哈维·洛萨
Javi Losa.
不许动
Don't move.
举起手来
Give me your hands.
24D 一名嫌犯已被捕
24-David. One suspect in custody.
洛城警局 站住 -走开 走开
LAPD! Stop! - Move! Move!
有枪
Gun!
前进
Moving.
22D 第二名嫌犯倒地
22-David. Second suspect down.
不要过来
Don't come closer!
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me!
放开她 普拉特 你逃不掉的
Let her go, Pratt! There's no way out of this.
让我走 -不可能
Just let me go! - No can do.
看看窗外 草坪上已经全是警♥察♥了
Look out that window. There's officers on the lawn already.
你被包围了
You're surrounded, man.
我来了 我来了 你安全了
I got you, I got you. You're safe.
趴下
On your stomach.
手给我
Give me your hands.
第三名嫌犯已被捕 还剩一个
Third suspect in custody. One more to go.
彻底搜查住♥宅♥
Finish clearing the house.
房♥屋全部搜查完毕
House is clear.
宾客和员工已全部排查完毕
We checked all guests and staff.
还有一名逃犯
We're still missing a fugitive.
黑帮会计多诺万·李
The mob accountant Donovan Lee.
多诺万·李在哪
Where's Donovan Lee?
我怎么知道
How the hell would I know?
他和你们不是一伙的 -怎么可能
He wasn't working with you? - No way.
那家伙是疯的
Dude's crazy.
我绝对不可能让他参与我的事
Not a chance in hell I'd bring him in on this.
知道他可能会去哪吗
Do you know where he might be headed?
大概能猜到
I got an idea.
如果没错的话 你们很快就会知道了
If I'm right, you'll find out soon enough.
李跑不远 继续搜
Lee couldn't have gotten far. We'll keep searching.
副局长没回总部
Now, listen, Deputy Chief never returned to HQ.
所以我得去趟她家 看看情况
So I just got to her place, I'm gonna check it out.
罗伯特指挥官呼叫调度
R-Commander to dispatch.
我所在位置有人开枪
Shots fired at my location.
我会小心查明情况
I am proceeding with caution.
再刷花样
Keep screwing around,
下一枪就不会朝着天花板开了
the next shot won't be going through the ceiling.
请不要开枪 求你了
Please don't shoot me. Please.
调度 看见最后一名囚服
Dispatch, I got eyes on the final fugitive.
多诺万·李挟持了班尼特副局长
Donovan Lee has taken Deputy Chief Bennett
和她丈夫
and her husband hostage.
李 你想要什么 要钱吗
Lee, what is it you want? You want money?
还是我的车
You want, you want my car?
车钥匙就在那边 拿走
The keys are right over there. Take it.
你觉得我来你家就是为了这些
You think I came here for that?
那你是为了什么
What is it you came for, then?
报仇
Payback.
我要报仇
I want payback
为你丈夫让我受的罪
for the suffering your husband caused me.
告诉她你都干了些什么
Tell her what you did.
你心里门清得很
You know damn well.
李发现我在那个监狱工作项目中
Lee disc... discovered I was taking a kickback
收受了回扣
from the prison work program.
然后呢
And then what?
告诉她
Tell her!
救援还要多久
What's the ETA on backup?
他开始问问题
He started asking questions,
我只能把他从普通监狱调离
and I had him removed from the general population.
最近的警力还有三分钟赶到
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表