剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Dupont and his men abducted their family members, children,
孩子 父母 实时直播虐待过程
elderly parents, tortured them
以敲诈赎金
on live feeds to extort ransoms.
但是从来没放过人 被抓到的人都死了
Never released 'em, though. They were all found dead.
也门王子为什么要找
What does a Yemeni prince want
十个洛杉矶的学生
with ten schoolkids in L.A.?
而且为什么要钱去解决
And why demand money
洛杉矶流浪汉的问题
to fix L.A.'s homeless problem?
只是掩人耳目罢了
Nah, that's just a cover.
肯定还有更不可见人的秘密
Something else is going on here.
这群孩子的时间可能不多了
These kids may not have much time left.
仔细调查一下失踪学生的家庭情况
Look closer into the family of the missing students.
他们并不富有
They're not rich,
看看还有什么特殊的地方
so what else can they offer?
洪都 等等
Hondo, hold up.
他知道甘布尔的事情吗
Does he know about Gamble?
不知道 谁都不知道
No, not yet. No one does.
事情还没定下来
Ink's not dry, you know.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
我们可以帮20小队再找别的人
Well, we can still find someone else for 20-Squad,
找个不是重罪犯家属
someone who doesn't come from a family of felons
或者父亲没有杀过警♥察♥的正常人
and someone whose father didn't kill a cop.
指挥官 你是在因为她父亲的事怪罪于她吗
Commander, you gonna blame her for what her father did?
我没有怪罪她 洪都
Oh, I don't blame her, Hondo,
但不管是不是她的错 她都背负着很多包袱
but she brings a lot of baggage, her fault or not.
甘布尔是这份工作的不二人选
Gamble is the right person for this job.
我了解她 我相信她
I know her. I trust her.
你说过我可以全权决定我的队员
You said I had carte blanche to pick my team.
我是说过
I did,
但是我没想到你会选她
but I didn't think you'd pick her.
甘布尔警官
Officer Gamble.
长官
Sir.
人事让您今天下班之前完成这些
HR said you needed these by end of the day.
好的 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thank you.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry for interrupting.
没事 谢谢你
That's no problem. Thank you.
别担心 洪都
Don't sweat it, Hondo.
我待会再找她谈谈
I'll talk to her later,
做一些补救工作
do some damage control.
不了 我还是希望您能让我
Nah, I'd prefer if you let me
先跟她谈谈 长官
talk to her first... sir.
你好 宝贝米可
Hey, baby Miko.
你必须承认 这个反差还挺可爱的
You got to admit, it's kind of endearing.
白天是霸气健壮的特警队员
Big, tough SWAT officer by day,
晚上是小可爱米可
little baby Miko by night.
我不知道甘布尔为什么要告诉你这些
I don't know why Gamble told you.
第一天上班就给自己树敌了
Already making enemies day one.
不是甘布尔说的
Oh, Gamble didn't tell me squat.
有位女士打电♥话♥到总部
Some lady called up to HQ
说她想知道
and she wanted to know
亲爱的宝贝米可喜不喜欢她的饼干
if sweet baby Miko liked her cookies.
没想到你都有女朋友啦
Didn't realize you had a girlfriend.
别说了 -怎么了嘛
Shut up. - What?
她听起来 很年轻
She sounded... young.
你调查过山德·罗德里格斯了吗
You read up on Xander Rodriguez yet?
调查过了 14岁
Yeah, 14 years old,
父母是汤姆·罗德里格斯和莉迪亚·塞缪尔斯
son of Tom Rodriguez and Lydia Samuels.
他们一年前离婚了 父亲是一位私人教练
They divorced a year ago. Dad's a personal trainer,
母亲在信息行业工作
Mom works in I.T.
我觉得母亲不是信息行业
I don't think mom works in I.T.
警探们今早让家长们填了一份资料
Detectives had parents fill out a form this morning.
莉迪亚的职业写的是技术支持
Lydia listed her occupation as I.T. support,
但是根据她网上的简历来看
but her profile on CareerGrid
上面写着她是一名网络安全分♥析♥师
says she's a cybersecurity analyst.
她为什么要在她儿子被绑♥架♥的这天
Why would she be downplaying her job on the day
规避自己的工作职位
her son gets kidnapped?
把她的工作经历调出来看看
Let's pull her work history.
发现什么了吗
Anything jump out at you?
迪肯 这里是我们找到那辆车的地方
Deacon, this is where we caught the truck.
绑♥架♥地点
也就是说他们可能把孩子们
Which means they could have brought the kids
带到查茨沃斯北边的某个地方去了
somewhere north of Chatsworth.
但范围并没有缩小
But that doesn't really narrow it down.
是 但也算找到了头绪
No. Well, it's somewhere to start.
她
She, uh,
她说你跟他们生活过一段时间
she mentioned you lived with them.
一起住过几个月
For a couple of months
那是我初一的时候
when I was a junior in high school, yeah.
那一年我特别叛逆
I was acting out real bad that year.
我爸不在家
I mean, my pops wasn't home.
我妈要上晚班
When my mom would work nights,
我就觉得我已经长大了
I went and convinced myself that I was grown.
觉得自己的事自己说了算
Thought I could make my own schedule,
想几点回家就几点回家
set my own curfew.
有一天晚上 我半夜两点才回家
So one night I came home at 2:00 A.M.,
我妈站在那 气炸了
and my mom was standing right there and she was furious.
但我狠狠地盯着她的眼睛说
But I looked her dead in the eye and I said,
"我是这个家的一家之主 我想干什么就干什么"
"I am the man of the house, I can do whatever I want."
夏芮丝肯定不买♥♥账
I can't imagine that going over well with Charice.
我是在玩火自焚 迪肯
That was gasoline on fire, Deac.
她对我说她再也不想忍♥受
She told me she wasn't gonna put up with any more BS
她生命中的男人的屁话
from the men in her life.
但我这个愣头青还说
But my dumb ass said something
她一个男人都留不住
about her not being able to keep a man.
她当场就把我赶出了家门
She kicked me out right then and there.
是我活该
I deserved it.
就是那个时候金凯德夫妇收留了你
That's when the Kincaids took you in?
对 留我住了几个月
Yeah, for a couple of months.
我去他们家的第一天早上
My first morning there,
教练早上五点就把我拖到了学校
Coach hauled me off to school at 5:00 A.M.
我还以为他是要我
I thought he was just gonna make me
跑几圈什么的
run some laps or something.
他拿出一条围裙
He broke out an apron.
让我去干活
Yeah, he put me to work.
原来 我中学食堂要
Turns out, my high school cafeteria was used
在上课前给边缘少年提供伙食
to feed at-risk young people before class started.
是金凯德和他的妻子发起的
Kincaid and his wife started the program.
他要你干了多久活
How long he make you do that?
他要我刷了一学年的锅
Man, he had me scrubbing pans till the end of the school year.
后来我妈让我回家后也没放过我
Even after my mom let me come back home.
他告诉我衡量一个男人的标准
He told me the measureof a man
就是他服务过的人数
was the number of people he served.
他在橄榄球上教会了我很多
Taught me a lot about football,
但教给我更多的是做人的道理
but he taught me more about life and integrity.
我从没见过像他这么好的人
I've never known anyone like him.
我见过
I've known someone like him.
你有感谢过他吗
You ever thank him for what he did for you?
没有
No.
印象中没有
I don't think I ever have.
这下你有机会了
Well, you're gonna get that chance
因为我们会找到他
'cause we're gonna find him.
我们一定会找到他的
We're gonna find him,
我们一定会找到那些孩子
we're gonna find those kids.
好了
All right,
告诉你们 等我们离开这里后
tell you what, when we get out of here,
我要给你们每人买♥♥个蛋筒冰淇淋
I'm gonna buy each one of you a snow cone.
好 听好了
Okay. Now listen,
你们每人喝一口水
you each take a sip of water,
只能喝一口 好吗
but just one sip, all right?
露西 你先来 -好的
Lucy, you first. - Okay.
只能喝一口
Just one sip.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表