剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
拿维格尼森呢 他还在县警局
What about Vignisson? He's still at the sheriff's station.
他就交给我
You leave him to me.
说吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
我们需要知道那晚你跑去哪了
We need to know where you ran off to that night.
除了男朋友 你还跟谁讲过这件事
Who else did you talk to besides your boyfriend, Danny?
维格说全烧了
Vigs said torch it all.
一百万烧起来真酷
That's a cool mil, up in flames.
等风头过去了 还有更多等着咱们
Plenty more where that came from when this all blows over.
看着我
Look at me!
你很清楚这里将会发生什么
You know what's gonna happen here,
告诉我们你还跟谁说了这件事
so tell us who you talked to.
我们可以这样结束它
We can end it this way,
或者我们可以那样结束它
or we can end it that way.
什么事这么急 中尉
What's the hurry, Lieutenant?
指挥官
Commander.
怎么 你是来逮捕我的吗
What, you here to arrest me?
等洪都把你绑♥架♥的女孩带回来
I'll let Hondo have that honor
我还是把这份荣誉让给他吧
when he returns with the girl you kidnapped.
我只是阻止你跑路的
I'm just here to make sure you don't go anywhere.
我还带了好几辆警车来
And I brought a couple of black-and-whites with me,
以防你有什么滑稽的举动
in case you get any funny ideas.
知道为什么其他警♥察♥都受不了你们特警队的吗
Do you know why all the other cops can't stand you SWAT guys?
你们就是一群假清高
It's this holier-than-thou schtick.
我们其他人都在尽自己所能 努力生存
The rest of us are out here doing the best we can, trying to survive.
你是指偷盗和谋杀吗
Is that what you call theft and murder?
我们清理街道 阻止毒品流通
We clean up the streets, we stop the flow of drugs.
我们只是在做我们的工作
We're just doing our jobs.
你的工作应该不保了
I don't think you'll have one for much longer.
那就看看是谁的队伍先回来吧
Let's wait to see whose team makes it back.
看上去他们在这
Looks like they're here.
好 优先救下艾玛·罗迪
All right, our priority is Emma Roddy.
她只是无辜被卷入了这一切
She's an innocent caught up in all of this.
他们可以拖住我们
Now, they can try and hold us off,
但没有救出她 我们绝不会离开
but we are not leaving here without her.
这些人会不惜一切代价保护自己的秘密
These men will protect their secret at all costs.
他们会开枪杀人
They will shoot to kill.
虽然他们的所做所为已与正义背道而驰
Now, they may not be acting like cops,
但他们仍是训练有素的警♥察♥
but they're still trained like them.
可能防护装备也与我们相同
Probably protected by the same gear we are, too.
唯一的区别是 他们会刷阴招
Only difference is, they play dirty.
别想太多
Don't get it twisted.
他们可能是接受过训练 但跟我们的不能相提并论
They may have training, but they do not have our training.
他们不是特警队
They are not SWAT.
照应好彼此 保持警觉
Keep tight to your two, heads on a swivel.
上 我们要进去了
Let's go. We're moving in.
米可 门
Miko, door.
是传感器
That's the motion sensors.
罗尼 灭火
Ronnie, cover the fire.
朗 把现金藏起来 带好装备
Lang, hide the cash. Then gear up.
他们怎么这么快就来了
How are they here already?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
重要的是别让他们离开
All that matters now is they don't leave.
等等
Hold.
掩护
Cover.
我今天一天都没有自夸
You know, I stayed out of the trash talking all day,
但现在我必须得警告你们
but now I gotta warn you.
特警队的技术远超你们
SWAT's about to run circles around you.
深表怀疑 在这里你们的玩具不好使
Doubt it. Your toys won't save you here.
你们现在在我们的地盘
You're in our house now.
洪都 视野 嫌犯向房♥子深处移♥动♥
Hondo, visual. Suspect deep moving.
该死 跟丢了
Damn it, I lost him.
有人看到嫌犯吗 -掩护 掩护
Does anybody have eyes? - Cover, cover!
我们不能在这个房♥子里待着不动
We can't all stay pinned down in this room
不然会被他们干掉
or they're gonna pick us off.
我们一定要找到艾玛
We've got to find Emma.
20小队 两人一组分头行事 走 快
20-Squad, break off in pairs! Move, now!
25D 发现另一间训练室
25-David, found another training room.
正在检查
Checking it out.
该死
Damn it.
注意力集中
Stay focused.
记住我们的训练
Remember our training.
这只是打靶练习而已
This is just target practice.
趴下 不准动
Stay down! Don't you move!
这次我们贴紧行动怎么样
How about this time we stick together?
甘布尔
Gamble!
谭
Tan!
很高兴是由我来了结你
I'm so glad I get to be the one to do this.
趴下
Stay down!
荣誉给你了 甘布尔
Honor's all yours, Gamble.
掩护火力 迪肯
Cover fire, Deac!
不能让他们牵制住我们
We can't let them pin us down!
我们得继续前进 交给我
We got to keep moving! On me.
这个家伙像疯了一样朝我们开火
This guy's firing at us like a madman.
他觉得已经把我们逼入不利地势了
He thinks he's got us over a barrel.
我们一定得夺走他的优势
Then we got to take away his advantage.
挫挫他的锐气
Kill that confidence.
如果这栋射击屋跟我们的类似
If this shoot house is anything like ours,
那肯定有个教练用的控制系统
there's a system control for the instructor.
在那 远处的墙面上
There it is. Far wall.
我去 掩护我 -去吧
I'm on it. Cover me. - Go!
立刻放下武器
Drop it, now!
放下
Put it down!
放下
Put it down!
跪下 双手背后
On your knees. Hands behind your back.
20D 一名嫌犯已被控制
20-David, one suspect in custody.
25D 反黑组二号♥已收押
25-David, GSU number two in custody.
26D 连中三元 长官
26-David, that's a hat trick, sir.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
你们都在跟特警队较劲
Y'all took on SWAT.
这从来都不是一场竞争
It was never a competition.
看来你押错宝了
Looks like you backed the wrong horse.
艾玛安全了
Emma's safe.
你一错再错才走到了今天 维格尼森
A lot of mistakes got you here, Vignisson.
不要再执迷不悔了
Don't make another one.
看 这就是我们部门间不一样的地方
You see, that's where our departments differ.
特警队太拘泥于细节了
SWAT is so damn meticulous.
治安官呢
Sheriffs?
我们比较粗线条
We shoot from the hip.
看来我们也不用等洪都来了
Well, I guess we won't be waiting for Hondo.
你被捕了 中尉
You're under arrest, Lieutenant.
流程你懂的
You know the drill.
我们发现了很多
We recovered a lot of the evidence
这些家伙准备摧毁的证据
these guys were trying to destroy.
希望能追查到赃物来源
Hopefully, we can trace it back to the houses it came from
每起抢劫案都能给反黑组定罪
and pin the GSU to each robbery.
再加上艾玛的证词
Along with Emma's testimony,
这个案子应该很明了
this case should be open-and-shut.
我知道这对你们两个人来说很难受
I know it must've been tough for you two,
必须得与同僚对薄公堂
having to go up against fellow officers.
不会
No.
他们只是罪犯而已 就这么简单
They're nothing but criminals, plain and simple.
阿门
Amen to that.
走吧 我们还得去见警长
Come on, we got a meeting with the sheriff.
有很多事需要讨论
We got a lot to discuss.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
反黑组终于有空位了
Well, I guess there's finally a slot open on the GSU.
可惜警长要解散整个团队
Too bad the sheriff's scrapping the whole team.
就是这么倒霉 这么多努力全白费了
Just my luck. I did all those push-ups for nothing.
多贝斯 要不是你我们一定找不到艾玛
Dobes, we never would have found Emma if it wasn't for you.
你选择了特警队而没有选择反黑组
You chose SWAT over the GSU,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表