剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
东楼 快
East wing. Hurry.
到外面去 快 快 快
Get to the street. Go, go, go, go.
有人看见那个拿枪的人了吗 -他在那边
Anyone seen the gunman? - He's right there.
洪都 十一点方向
Hondo, 11 o'clock.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
银色警报 东楼 术后区
Code silver, east wing, post-op...
看不见他了 -上 上
I lost visual. - Move, move.
术后区在哪 -那边
Where's post-op? - Right there.
快点
Hurry up.
掩护我
Cover me.
把枪放下 举起手来
Drop the gun. Hands in the air.
上前
Moving.
20D 嫌犯倒地
20-David. Suspect down.
他死了
He's gone.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
三名枪手袭击了瓦苏和安努
Three gunmen attacked Vasu and Anu.
也就是说未落网的还有两人
That means two of them are still out there.
要赶紧找到他们
Then we better find 'em.
他们不会放弃杀害瓦苏的
They're not gonna give up on killing Vasu.
我觉得他们也根本不在乎
And I don't think they give a damn
过程中会伤及无辜
on who they hurt in the process.
虽然这个问题有点难开口 安努
There's no easy way to ask you this, Anu,
你父母会雇佣什么人来杀掉瓦苏
but would your parents pay to have Vasu killed?
我父母
My parents?
他们根本不知道他 -其实他们已经知道了
They don't even know he exists. - Actually, they do.
跟踪你的车是一家
The car that was following you belongs to a company
私♥家♥侦♥探♥的车
that conducts private investigations.
你父母雇他们来监视你
Your parents hired them to spy on you.
请护士长到监护室
Nursing supervisor to the recovery room...
难怪他们这么奇怪
That's why they've been acting so weird.
原来是知道了
They found out.
你说你和瓦苏谈了快一年了
You said that you and Vasu have been dating almost a year.
他们还不知道
They didn't know?
我跟瓦苏只在学校和他家见面
I only see Vasu at school and his place.
他没去过我家
He's never been to our house.
我是故意不告诉我家他的事的
I've purposely kept him a secret.
为什么
Why?
我知道他们爱我
I know they love me,
但是我做什么事 我父母都要管
but my parents try to control everything I do.
我姐姐有过一段失败的婚姻
My sister had a failed marriage.
现在他们想替我选择结婚对象
Now they want to choose who I marry.
很心累
It's exhausting.
瓦苏哪里不满足他们的要求
How does Vasu fall short?
他不会的
He shouldn't.
他是我认识的人中 最聪明 最善良的
He's the smartest, kindest person I've ever met,
可他是锡克教♥徒♥ 不是印度教的
but he's Sikh, not Hindu.
这个理由足够让他们想杀掉他吗
Is that enough for them to want him killed?
不会吧
I don't think so.
可你看起来不是很肯定
But you're also not sure.
为了保护自己的孩子 父母会做出疯狂的事来
Parents can do crazy things to protect their kids.
博斯先生和博斯太太
Mr. And Mrs. Bose,
非常感谢你们过来
I want to thank you both for coming in.
有什么事吗
What's this about?
我们想知道你们为什么要雇佣
Well, we'd like to know why you hired
私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪你们的女儿
a private investigator to follow your daughter.
这不犯法吧
That's not a crime.
对
No.
但是雇佣杀手是犯法的
But hiring a hit man is.
杀手
Hit man?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们的女儿和瓦苏·辛格
Your daughter and Vasu Singh were
是今早枪杀案的受害者
victims of a shooting this morning.
枪杀 安努没事吧
Shooting? Is Anu okay?
她受了点惊吓 但人没事
She's shaken up, but she'll be fine.
不过瓦苏差点就没命了
Vasu, however, was almost killed.
天呐
Oh, God.
我们只是想看看她跟谁在一起了
We only wanted to find out who she's with.
她总是遮遮掩掩 什么都不告诉我们
She sneaks around, doesn't tell us anything.
她说你们想控制她 会不会可能是这个原因
She said you try to control her. Could that be why?
我们的文化跟你们的不一样
Our culture is different to yours.
我们非常关心孩子的生活
We're very involved in our children's lives.
雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪安努
Hiring a P.I. to tail Anu is
是不是过分了一点 你们不觉得吗
a little more than involved, don't you think?
我们全都是为了她好
We only have her best interests at heart.
和瓦苏·辛格谈恋爱是不会有结果的
Dating Vasu Singh isn't one of them.
因为他是锡克教♥徒♥
Because he's Sikh?
不是
No.
因为他是极端主义分子
It's because of his extremism.
这很有可能会让她陷入危险的
It's likely what put her in danger.
极端主义分子
Extremism?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥发现瓦苏参与了
The investigator uncovered that Vasu's involved
锡克教分离主义运动
in a Sikh separatist movement.
创造卡利斯坦时
They want to carve India up
就是想像英国那样瓜分印度
the way the British did when they created Pakistan.
瓦苏不就是个学计算机科学的孩子吗
Isn't Vasu just a kid studying computer science?
利用自己所学♥运♥营了一家网站
And using that education to run a website
专门宣扬他们的分离主义思想
promoting their separatist nonsense.
昨天天使城给我们发了一份关于瓦苏的报告
Angel City sent us a report about Vasu yesterday.
我们本来打算今晚找安努谈谈
We were gonna talk to Anu tonight.
你要打给谁
Uh, who are you calling?
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
我们应该可以走了吧
I assume we're free to go?
先把那份报告给我们看看
After you give us that report.
我们不想拿出来
We'd prefer not to.
报告上有私人信息
It contains personal information.
上面还可能有
It could also contain
袭击你们女儿的人的信息
intel about whoever attacked your daughter.
发送到哪
Where do I send it?
尼歇尔 很高兴见到你
Hey, Nichelle. Nice to see you.
一会见
I'll, uh, catch you later.
没事吧
Everything okay?
你今天不是要去总督察办公室
I thought you were at the IG's office today.
本来是要去的 但我收到了这封邮件
I was until I got this email.
"恭喜加入趣味阳光大家庭"
"Congratulations on joining the Funshine family"?
你没跟我商量
You signed Vivie up
就给薇薇报名了那个托儿所
for that place without talking to me first?
好了 别着急
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
宝贝 他们那只剩一个名额了
Baby, they had one spot left.
我只是付了定金预留学位等我们商量好
I just paid the deposit to hold it until we decided.
我想着今晚跟你商量来着
I figured we'd discuss it tonight.
商量什么
Well, what's to discuss?
我希望薇薇一天都不要在那样的地方待
I don't want Vivie spending a single day in that place.
那里没有灵魂 -那又怎么样
It's soulless. - So what?
你希望把她丢在你喜欢的那个疯人院里吗
You just want to turn her loose in that nuthouse you liked?
洪都 她是我们的孩子 -没错
Hondo, this is our child. - Exactly.
宝贝 我知道婚姻的秘诀在于妥协 但是...
Baby, I get that marriage is all about compromise, but...
尼歇尔 很抱歉
Nichelle, I'm sorry.
薇薇的事我不能让步
Vivie is the one place I just can't do that.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们只能晚点再聊这件事了
We'll talk about this later, I guess.
跟安努的父母聊过后有什么收获吗
You learn anything after talking to Anu's parents?
那种神经质的养育理念在美国并不常见
Only that neurotic parenting's not a strictly American disease,
但我觉得他们应该不是枪杀案的幕后主使
but I don't think they're behind the shooting.
安努听到后应该可以松一口气了
Well, I'm sure Anu will be relieved to hear that.
鲍威尔正在查看天使城对瓦苏出的报告
Powell's reviewing the Angel City report on Vasu.
谭正在查你刚刚在医院
In the meantime, Tan's working on the shooter
击倒的枪手
you just took down at the hospital.
希望他能有所收获
And hopefully he's got something.
有什么发现
Hey. What'd you find out?
花了点时间查到了他的身份
Took a minute to catch an ID.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表