剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这个"地狱阿尔巴尼亚帮"的名号♥可不是白叫的
They don't call these guys "Hellbanians" for nothing.
两年前比弗利山庄 三人死亡 六人受伤
Two years ago, Beverly Hills. Three dead bodies, six injured.
昨晚米可朋友提到的银行抢劫案呢
What about the bank robbery Miko's friend mentioned last night?
两人死亡 一名银行经理陷入昏迷
Two dead, and they put a bank manager in a coma.
最糟糕的是 洛杉矶警局找不到他们的罪证
The worst part is, LAPD can't prove that they did any of it.
奥马尔·莫里纳接手以后 情况更严峻了
And it's only gotten worse since Omar Morina took over.
莫里纳在五年前长滩的诱捕行动中
I thought Morina got taken down in the Long Beach sting
被捕了啊 -不 那是他的兄弟
five years ago. - No, that was his brother.
当奥马尔接手后
When Omar took over,
他将整个组织转入地下
he took the entire operation underground.
自那时起 当局一直在追捕他
Authorities have been trying to hunt him ever since.
正在研究我们的阿尔巴尼亚的老朋友呢
I see you're getting acquainted with our Albanian friends.
就查到这些了 监狱之夜过得怎么样
About as much as we could. How was your night in County?
睡眠不足
Short on sleep
但情报很多
but long on intel.
斯特凡告诉我 他的叔叔奥马尔急着筹集现金
Stefan told me his uncle Omar is desperate to raise cash.
说他今天计划了什么大事
Said he's got something big planned for today.
他没有告诉我具体细节 但是
He wouldn't give me the specifics, but...
我们十点还要再见 他们想让我参加
we're meeting back up at 10:00. They want me in.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, no, no. Hold on.
让你在县监狱和他们待一晚是一♥码♥事
Putting you in County with them for a night, that's one thing.
但派你卧底去他们的世界
But sending you undercover into their world,
不 那是完全不同的另一♥码♥事
no, that's a whole different ball game.
我们没有时间组建监视小队
We wouldn't have time to set up a surveillance team,
现在还人手不足
especially being low on bodies.
我们能做的只有安装手♥机♥追踪器
Best we could do would be a cell phone tracker.
希克斯肯定不会同意的
And we got no way of running it past Hicks.
他整个早上都和市长在一起
He's in with the mayor all morning.
我了解奥马尔 好吗
Look, I know Omar. Okay?
他是一个不在乎无辜的人
He's a killer who doesn't care
在交火中受伤的杀手
if innocent people get hurt in the cross fire.
如果我们不阻止他
If we don't stop him,
可能会死更多的人
it's probably gonna leave more bodies in its wake.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
我们会处于劣势 只能疲于追赶
We'd be at a disadvantage, playing catch-up.
但这依然是我们抓到他的最好机会
Look, it's still the best shot we have of getting our hands on him.
好吧 你去吧
All right, you go, but only
但你到奥马尔那以后 立刻给我们发信♥号♥♥
until you're at Omar's location, then you signal us
我们就上
and we'll pounce.
如果你觉得控制不了局面了
If you feel like you're in over your head,
就赶紧撤
you get the hell out of there.
我知道怎么对付这帮人
I know how to hold my own with these guys.
相信我
Trust me.
反恐特警队
第八季 第十二集
十分钟前米可在高地公园
Ten minutes ago, Miko met up with his pal,
见了他的哥们斯特凡·莫里纳
Stefan Morina, in Highland Park.
如果斯特凡的叔叔奥马尔露面
Now, if Stefan's uncle, Omar, shows up,
米可会给我们发信♥号♥♥
Miko will signal us.
确定这个斯特凡不知道阿尔法罗是警♥察♥吗
We're sure this Stefan kid has no idea that Alfaro's a cop?
米可说不可能知道
Miko says no way.
斯特凡把他当兄弟
Stefan trusts him like a brother.
好吧 他们在移♥动♥了
All right, they're on the move.
米可说他们要去博伊尔高地
Miko says they're headed to Boyle Heights.
奥马尔还没有露面
No sign of Omar yet.
我们还不清楚
We still have no idea
阿尔巴尼亚帮的具体袭击目标
who or what the Albanians are gonna target.
会是另一家银行吗 -有可能
Could it be another bank? - That's a possibility.
听着 一旦米可的定位装置停下来
Listen, when Miko's tracker lands,
立即通知那一带的金融机构
contact any financial institution in the area,
让他们进入戒备状态 -收到
put them on alert. - Copy.
米可和阿尔巴尼亚人在移♥动♥中
Miko and the Albanians are on the move.
我很不喜欢整件事毫无确定性的感觉
Yeah. I don't like how scattershot this whole thing feels.
这些家伙心狠手辣
These guys are known to be ruthless.
如果让他们嗅到一丝阿尔法罗是警♥察♥的味道...
If they get a whiff that Alfaro's a cop...
不会的
They won't.
米可训练有素 指挥官
Miko is dialed in, Commander.
他和这些人有很深的渊源
He's got a history with these guys.
洪都也是这么说的
So Hondo tells me.
听着...
Look...
有件事虽然很难启齿但我必须得告诉你
there's no easy way to say this,
特警队学院今早出了事故
but there was an accident at SWAT Academy this morning,
你朋友多贝斯泰恩警官受了伤
and your friend, Officer Doberstein, he was injured.
出什么事了
What happened?
他离爆破雷♥管♥太近
He got too close to a breaching charge.
被炸伤了
He was caught in the explosion.
现在他正在手术
He's in surgery now,
但医生认为他可能会失去左腿
but doctors think he might lose his left leg.
天啊 -是啊
My God. - Yeah.
谭还在做笔录
Tan's still giving his statement, and
我知道别的情况会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I hear more.
你们现在可以告诉我计划了吧
You guys gonna tell me the plan now?
该说的时候自然会说 你急什么
We'll tell you when we tell you. Why are you up our ass?
我想知道我能得多少
I want to know how I'm getting paid.
泽夫 行了
Hey, Zef, come on.
少不了你的
You're gonna get taken care of.
我给他们打个电♥话♥ 看看情况
I'm gonna call the guys, see what's up.
看来你兄弟不太希望我来
Your boy doesn't seem too crazy about me being here.
不好 他只是... 着急立功证明自己
Nah, he's just... he's eager to prove himself.
实际上我们也不知道奥马尔在筹划什么
The truth is, man, we don't know what Omar is planning.
我们还算不上他的心腹
We're not really in his inner circle.
亚历克斯都要急眼了
That drives Alex nuts.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你呢
How's that make you feel?
我知道你一直都多想
I know how much you always wanted
让你叔叔对你另眼相看
your uncle to take you seriously.
没有 我已经放弃了
Nah, I've given up on all that.
眼下我可不是什么金童
I'm not really the golden boy right now.
其实从来也不是
Not that I ever was.
亚历克斯 他拼了命想上位
Alex, he's... he's fighting for his spot,
而我有别的烦恼
and I am fighting other demons.
你又吸上了
Are you using again?
说吧 有多久了
Come on. How long?
一两个月吧
Just a month or two.
在那之前 我可戒了将近六个月呢
Hey, before that, I was almost six months sober.
兄弟 你可以再戒一次
Bro, you can do it again.
你还在扯什么"重新开始"的屁话啊
You're still peddling that "fresh start" crap, huh?
说起来挺讽刺的 对吧
I mean, that's kind of ironic, right,
毕竟我们都还在混这条道
given that we're both still here?
是啊
Yeah.
还记得我们以前老说
Remember how we used to talk about
抛开这一切重新来过吗
leaving all this stuff behind us?
是啊 你经常说
Yeah, man, you used to say
我应该换个地方重新开始
I should move somewhere and start fresh.
你那表姐还在芝加哥吗
You still got that cousin in Chicago?
她能离开这一切的话
She was able to get out of all this stuff.
为什么你不能呢
There's no reason you can't, too.
五年前是五年前啊
Yeah, man, but five years ago is five years ago.
后面发生了太多的事
A lot's changed since then.
我叔叔奥马尔
My uncle Omar,
他有自己做事的路子 跟...
he's got his own way of doing things, man, and it's...
跟我爸爸的路子不一样 兄弟
bro, it's different than my dad's.
他眼下压力很大
He's under a lot of pressure right now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
为了重新集结队伍
To rebuild our crew,
奥马尔找俄♥国♥黑帮借了钱
Omar borrowed money from the Russian mob,
这钱...不是那么好还的
and it, uh, has not been easy to pay back.
他还差多少
How much is he short?
他欠俄♥国♥人三百五十万
He owes the Russians three-and-a-half mil.
如果不尽快还上 他就死定了
And if he doesn't pay soon, he's a dead man.
我们都死定了
We all are.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表