剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
甘布尔 才上岗一周
So, Gamble, one week on the job
就要换新防弹背心了
and you already need a new vest.
欢迎来到洛城警局
Welcome to the LAPD.
我爸杀死了一名警♥察♥ 尽管这是十年前的事了
My dad killed a cop. Doesn't matter that it was a decade ago.
我要证明我属于这里
I'm gonna prove I belong here.
让希克斯知道你招我回来是个明智的决定
Show Hicks you made the right call by bringing me back.
你忘了我妹妹今天要来
You forget my sister was coming today?
妮可这次要待多久
And how long is Nicole staying this time?
她和男朋友吵架了
She and her boyfriend are fighting,
她需要一个地方清理思绪
and she just needs some space to clear her head.
他们分手了
They broke up.
她现在需要的时间应该不止一周
And she's gonna need more than a weekend.
远不止 她真的很会带孩子
A lot more. I mean, she's really great with the kids,
而且她有大把时间
and she's got plenty of time on her hands, so...
不 只是...
Yeah, no, it's just...
我从没想过我会很高兴你妹妹能多待一阵子
I never thought I'd be happy to see more of your sister.
抱歉 我在和托马斯发短♥信♥
Sorry, just texting with Thomas.
你儿子
As in your son?
你帮我拿到他的信息后 我联♥系♥他了
I reached out after you got his info.
我们一直在通过信息联♥系♥ 现在我们在计划见面
We've been emailing, and now we're making plans.
我是佐伊
I'm Zoe.
托马斯
Thomas.
我看到几条你们乐队演奏的视频
I saw some videos of your band playing.
我觉得你弹吉他很酷
I think it's so cool that you play guitar.
是吗 你的工作不是拆炸♥弹♥什么的吗
Are you kidding? Don't you, like, defuse bombs for a living?
我很乐意告诉你
I'd love to tell you about it.
我最后一个病人约在四点半
My last patient's at 4:30,
我可以去接茱莉亚下芭蕾课
so I can pick up Julia from ballet.
你想让我买♥♥什么当晚餐吗
Do you want me to grab something for dinner?
我们应该还剩了足够多的意面
We should have enough leftover pasta.
我可以再拌个沙拉
I can whip up a salad to go with.
好 快到诊所了
All right, just getting to clinic.
今晚见 爱你
See you tonight. Love you.
兰迪 早上好 怎么样了
Morning, Randy. How's it going?
目前为止都很安静
Well, quiet so far.
但今天是周三 就是说...
But it is Wednesday, which means...
守夜祈祷
Prayer vigil.
希望这周抗♥议♥者们都好好待在街对面
Let's hope the protesters stay on their side of the street this week.
斯科特医生 -有事吗
Dr. Scott? - Yes, can I help you?
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for having me over.
我知道你工作很忙
I know you're busy with work and all.
别说了
Oh, stop it.
不会忙到没时间见你
I'm never too busy.
再说我很希望你来
Plus I wanted you here in person.
我昨晚听了你的录音样带
I listened to your demos last night.
真的吗 你觉得怎么样
You did? What'd you think?
我觉得 你绝对
That you definitely
不是从我这继承的音乐天赋
didn't get your musical talent from me.
我全都很喜欢
I loved them all.
那首 "从零开始" 是我目前最喜欢的
The one, "From Scratch," that's my favorite so far.
谢谢 乐队所有人都很努力
Thanks. Yeah, the band's been putting in so much work.
排练得有 一周四次
Rehearsing, like, four times a week,
但我觉得这些都值了
but I think it's finally paying off.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们的一条视频不知怎么地火了
One of our videos somehow went viral
吸引了"林肯门"经纪人的注意
and it caught the attention of Lincoln Gate's manager.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
也就是说 他可能超级酷
Probably means he's super cool.
不是人 拜托
It's not a he. Come on.
林肯门是支独♥立♥摇滚乐队
Lincoln Gate's an indie rock band.
他们的经纪人让我们
Their manager asked us
为他们的西北站巡演开场
to open for the northwest leg of their tour.
太了不起了 -是吧
That's amazing. - I know.
虽然经费不那么富足
I mean, it's nothing fancy,
就是同坐一辆车 住便宜的汽车旅馆 但是...
a van and cheap motel kind of thing, but...
什么时候开始
Wh-When would it start?
我们得在两周后在波特兰和他们碰面
Well, we'd have to meet up with them in Portland in two weeks.
那学校呢 那不是和期末考冲突了吗
What about school? Doesn't that conflict with finals?
是的 这是个问题
Yeah, that's the problem.
我们这学期的最后一个月不在校
We'd be gone the last month of the semester.
乐队其他成员要推迟会面
I mean, the rest of the band is gonna defer.
我也可以 但...
I could, too, but...
我们还需要筹2500美元
we still need to raise $2,500
当做去波特兰的路费
just to get us all up to Portland.
给你500美元作开头怎么样
Would $500 get you started?
真的吗
For real?
太好了
Yeah.
这是你的梦想 托马斯
This is your dream, Thomas.
我很荣幸能帮上一点小小的忙
I am just honored to play a very small part
帮你实现梦想
in helping it come true.
你的支付账号♥是多少
What's your Venmo?
谢谢你今天带我一程
Thanks for the ride today.
欠你一回 -小问题
Owe you one. - No sweat.
米可现在让你当他的私人司机了
Oh, Miko's got you as his personal driver now?
没有 只有今天
No, it was just for today.
安珀需要借我的车
Amber needed to borrow my car.
谁是安珀
Who's Amber?
米可的新女友
Miko's new girlfriend.
莎伦呢
What happened to Shannon?
莎伦已经分了三周了
Shannon was three weeks ago.
她又进戒毒所了
She had to check back into rehab.
消息得跟上啊 甘布尔
Try to keep up, Gamble.
这个安珀没有车吗
So, this Amber doesn't have a car?
被扣押了
It got impounded.
因为没交停车费吗
Parking tickets catch up with her?
我一直告诉她记得付钱
You know, I keep telling her to pay for the damn things,
但现在她交不起了
but now she can't pay for them
因为没车就不能开优步赚钱
'cause she can't drive Uber without a car.
所以她今天下午得借我的车去试镜
So she had to borrow my car to get to her audition this afternoon.
好吧
Okay.
我知道我才来这两个月 但是
I-I know I've only been here for two months, but...
感觉米可喜欢的都是一个类型的
seems like Miko got a type.
说什么呢
What you talking about?
她是我交的第一个演员女友
She's the first actress I've ever dated.
很明显 你喜欢那些很作 事很多的人
I mean, you are clearly attracted to drama with a capital "D."
什么 不 我才没有
What? No, I'm not.
你就这么给自己洗♥脑♥吧 米可
You keep telling yourself that, Miko.
弗洛伊德一定有什么理论能解释
There's got to be some Freudian reason behind it.
没有什么是心理咨♥询♥解决不了的
Nothing some therapy can't fix.
高地公园的一家妇女诊所发生枪击
Shooting at a women's clinic in Highland Park.
我经常开车经过这里
I drive by this place most days.
外面的人行道上总会有一些抗♥议♥者
There's always a handful of protesters outside on the sidewalk.
他们有权利这么做
They have a right to be there.
谢谢你们过来
Hey, thanks for coming down.
没事 需要特警做什么
Yeah, no problem. So, what do you need SWAT for?
弄清枪手的身份了吗 -没有
You got an I.D. on the shooter already? - No.
唯一目击者是一名保安
The only witness was a security guard.
他胸部中枪 正送往雪松医院
He's on his way to Cedars with a GSW to the chest.
第一起枪击案没有目击者
And no witnesses to the first shooting either.
还有一起枪击事件 -是的
There was another shooting? - Yeah.
今早在市中心一名护士
A nurse was shot and killed earlier this morning
正准备开诊所门进去时被枪杀
keying into a women's clinic downtown.
你认为这两起案件有联♥系♥
And you think the two incidents are connected?
得等弹道测试
Well, we got to wait for ballistics
确认是不是同一个枪手 但是
to match up and make sure it's the shooter, but...
我警♥察♥很多年了 不相信巧合
I've been on this job too long to believe in coincidences.
堕胎是个热点问题
Abortion is a hot-button issue.
你觉得有一个枪手专挑堕胎机构的人下手
You think there's a shooter on the loose targeting providers?
所以才叫你们来
That's why I called you guys in.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表