剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你们要继续侵犯我的权利吗
Are you gonna keep violating my rights?
给我手♥机♥ 我要打给我的律师
Give me my phone so I can call my lawyer.
给他
Go ahead.
把手♥机♥给他
Give the man his phone.
给你 你只能打一通电♥话♥
There you go. But you got one call.
把手♥机♥给我 你要干什么
Give me my phone! What are you doing?
给技术组省了不少时间
Saving our tech team hours' worth of work.
你们侵犯了我的合法权利
That's a violation of my rights!
可我们有搜查令
Not when we have a warrant.
别急
Hey, but don't worry--
我们保证你的律师会来找你的
we'll make sure your lawyer gets back to you.
现在我们知道他的电♥话♥了
We have his number now.
你要干什么 还我手♥机♥
What are you doing? Give me my phone!
好好查查卡洛的短♥信♥和联♥系♥人
We'll run through Carlos' texts and his numbers
看看能不能查出什么线索
to see what we can find.
我晚点去找你
I'll catch up with you.
我还是联♥系♥不上妮可
I still can't get ahold of Nicole.
我得告诉迪肯我的警徽的事
I got to tell Deacon about my badge.
你不告诉他你和妮可在约会的事
How are you gonna explain it to him without fessing up
怎么解释得清
that you and Nicole are seeing each other?
不知道 你有没有什么主意
I don't know. You have any ideas?
迪肯 你有时间吗
Hey, Deac. You got a sec?
什么事
Yeah. What's up?
我需要你家的钥匙
I, uh... I need your keys.
我家的钥匙
My keys?
你要我家的钥匙干什么
Why in the world would you need my keys?
我好像有东西落在你家了
I think I left something at your house.
我家
At my house?
搞笑吧 我怎么不...
Well, that's funny, I-I don't...
不记得我邀请你来过我家
I don't remember inviting you over.
对 你没有 但我去过
No, you didn't. But I was there.
昨晚 和妮可一起
Last night. With Nicole.
我知道
I know.
听着
Look,
你和妮可都是成年人了
you and Nicole are grown-ups.
你们一起过夜是你们的自♥由♥
You're free to do... sleepovers.
但不能在我家
Just not in my house.
我有四个孩子
I've got four kids.
下一次 换个别的地方
Next time, take it someplace else.
当然
Sure.
一定 老大
Absolutely, boss.
那 可以给我钥匙了吗
So, can I have your keys?
让我帮你省了这趟路程吧 -天呐
Let me save you the trip. - Oh, my God.
谢谢你 -我今早发现的
Thank you. - I found it this morning.
下一次 一定要小心
Next time, be more careful with that.
迪肯 能帮我件事吗
Hey, Deac, can I ask you for a favor?
还要帮你
You mean another favor?
请不告诉妮可你已经知道我和她在约会的事
Please don't mention to Nicole that you know about us dating.
为什么
Why?
还是不要说了
Actually, don't answer that.
没问题
Sure.
谢了 算我欠你一个人情
Thanks, man. I owe you.
一个大人情
Big time.
米可
Hey, Miko?
听着 一个小小的建议
Listen, little bit of advice. Um...
小心对待妮可
tread carefully with Nicole.
我了解她的过往
I know her M.O.
她喜欢谈恋爱
She loves to be in love.
一谈恋爱她就会全身心投入
She goes all in with a guy
一旦当她觉得他不是她的白马王子
and then drops him the second that she realizes
就会立刻弃之敝履
he's not her fairy-tale prince.
谢谢你告诉我
That's good to know.
不过别担心 妮可和我...
But don't you worry. Nicole and I--
我们两情相悦
we have twin flame vibes.
相信我
Believe me.
你们要带她去哪
Hey. Where you taking her?
到法♥院♥接受传讯
To the courthouse to be arraigned.
又是一笔付不起的罚款
And be hit with another fine I can't afford to pay
都怪你们这些小蓝精灵总是
because you little Smurfs keep stopping me
妨碍我工作
from doing my job.
可以让我们单独聊下吗 -是 长官
Hey, give us a minute, would you? - Yes, sir.
每次我放下防备
Every single time I let my guard down
相信某个人的时候
and trust someone,
老天总会给我一记响亮的耳光
the universe slaps me upside the head
提醒我有多蠢
to remind me how stupid I am.
我一直在忙这个案子 还没有机会
I've been busy with this case, I haven't had a chance
跟地检说 很抱歉
to talk to the D.A. yet. I'm sorry.
还是省省吧
You can shove your sorry up your ass.
我会打电♥话♥的 我保证
I will make the call. I promise you.
这个你也可以省省了 和你的道歉一起
You can shove that up there, too, alongside your sorry.
男人的嘴骗人的鬼
It's just like every other man.
除了失望一无所有 -好 走吧
Nothing but a disappointment. - All right, come on.
长官 卡洛的手♥机♥是一次性的
Sir, Carlos' phone's a burner.
没有保存联♥系♥人 也没有短♥信♥
No contacts saved, no texts,
不过幸运的是 他还没机会
but luckily, he didn't get a chance
删除他最近的一则语♥音♥消息
to erase the last voice message he received.
我的西班牙语不好
My Spanish is rusty,
但听起来他说的是有人搞错了
but it sounds like he's saying someone screwed up
把可♥卡♥因♥放在了兔子箱里
and put the cocaine in the rabbit case.
长官 "兔子箱" 是什么意思
Sir, "rabbit case"? What's that mean?
我怎么知道
Well, hell if I know.
也许是这个瓦伦蒂娜演出里要用到兔子
I mean, maybe this Valentina's got rabbits in her act.
我还听到了更奇怪的事
I've heard of weirder things.
长官 巡演经理照你的意思列了一份完整的物品清单
Sir, the tour manager did a full inventory like you wanted.
果然 有一个箱子不见了
Sure enough, there's one case missing.
75号♥箱
Shipping case number 75.
瓦伦蒂娜一个装衣服的箱子
One of Valentina's wardrobe cases.
有兔子图案的箱子
Case with the rabbits.
就是刚才手♥机♥的语♥音♥信息里提到的那个
That's what the phone message was about.
一定是装有毒品的箱子
That's got to be the drugs.
阿图帮袭击彩排现场时没有找到
So, where the hell is it now if it wasn't there
那箱子现在到底在哪
when Los Altos raided the rehearsal?
等一下 我之前见过那个箱子
Wait a minute. I know I've seen that case before.
枪手闯入舞台前
Valentina's socials posted a video
瓦伦蒂娜的社交媒体发过一条视频
before the gunmen barged into the stage,
宣传美国巡演的幕后花絮
a behind-the-scenes look to promote the U.S. tour.
看看时间戳
Look at the time stamp--
就在阿图帮来之前几分钟发布的
that was minutes before Los Altos arrived.
暂停
Pause it.
那 那就是装着丢失毒品的箱子
There. That's the case with the missing drugs.
她是谁
Well, who is she?
在现场或之后没印象见过她
I don't remember seeing her at the scene or afterwards.
不管怎样 就是她带着
Well, whoever she is, that's her walking out of there
价值两千四百万的贩毒集团的可♥卡♥因♥
with $24 million worth of cartel cocaine.
现在这条视频已经有几百万浏览量了
This video's had millions of views by now.
阿图帮一直在监视着瓦伦蒂娜
You got to figure Los Altos is keeping tabs on all things Valentina,
要是他们看到那条视频
and if they've seen that video,
他们也会找这个女人
they could be onto this woman, too,
也就是说我们需要赶在他们之前找到她
which means we need to find her before they do.
你查到什么了 米可
What do you got, Miko?
她叫萝拉·费伊 没有前科
Her name is Lola Fay. No criminal history.
她是个和声歌♥手
She's a session singer.
是瓦伦蒂娜巡演的伴唱
Been singing background on the Valentina tour.
巡演经理说
The tour manager says
她要萝拉把演出服
she asked Lola to transfer the costumes
从箱子里拿出来挂到彩排舞台后的化妆间里
from the rolling case to the dressing room in the rehearsal stage.
萝拉一定是拿衣服时发现了这些毒品
So, Lola must have found the drugs while she was unpacking
起了贪念
and decided today was her lucky day.
是临时起意
So, a crime of opportunity.
更像是没过脑子
More like a crime of stupidity.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表