剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我知道你已经接受了海外的工作
I know you've taken this job overseas,
但是我在想 能不能...
but I was wondering if maybe...
我在考虑要不要拒绝这份工作
I was thinking of turning the job down.
我叫海瑟 -我叫大卫
I'm Heather, by the way. - I'm David.
不 放开他们
Hey, no! Let them go!
蹲下
Stay down!
不敢想象要不是...
I can't imagine what would've happened if...
要不是今早碰到了你们会怎么样
if our paths hadn't crossed this morning.
都是缘分
Well, right place, right time.
等过段时间 事情平息下来以后
You know, once everything calms down a bit, I'd...
我想请你吃个晚饭
I'd really love to take you to dinner.
很感谢 但是
I-I appreciate that, but...
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
女孩子主动一点也没什么不好
Can't blame a girl for trying.
对吗
Right?
好了 海瑟 安全了
Okay, Heather, it's all clear.
太感谢你了 凯警司
Thank you so much, Sergeant Kay.
不用客气 叫我大卫就行了
Don't mention it. And it's David, please.
知道有什么东西不见了吗
So do you have any idea what was taken?
我还没看
I haven't even looked.
我刚刚健完身回家 看到家里被人翻得乱七八糟
I mean, I just got home from the gym, saw my place torn apart.
我吓坏了 就跑了出来 然后就打给你了
I freaked out, ran outside, and called you.
肯定吓坏了吧
I'm sure it was terrifying.
我到现在还在发抖
I'm still shaking.
万一我回来时他们还在现场怎么办
I mean, I could've walked in on them while they were still here.
谢天谢地没有发生那样的事
Well, hey, let's thank God that didn't happen, right?
这样吧 我叫巡警过来
Tell you what, I'll send patrol over.
他们会拍照取证
They'll take some photos,
采集指纹 这样你就有
dust for prints, and that way then,
给保险公♥司♥的报告了
you'll have a report for your insurance company.
太感谢你了 大卫
Thank you so much, David.
你真是我的救命恩人
You're a lifesaver. Uh, well, literally.
举手之劳
Well, look, it's not a problem.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're okay.
天呐 我太失礼了
Oh, my God, I'm so rude.
这么早把你叫来
I-I dragged you out here so early,
你还没吃早饭吧
you probably haven't even eaten or anything.
让我给你做点吃的 至少喝杯咖啡
Please, let me fix you a plate or at least a coffee.
没事 我要上班去了
It's okay. I'm good. I actually got to head in.
当然
Of course, yeah.
真的很感谢你 -不客气 没事
Thank you, really. - Sure, it was, it was nothing.
有进展通知你
I'll keep you posted.
拜托了
Please.
你在找什么 -找花生酱配我的贝果
What you looking for? - Uh, peanut butter for my bagel.
本来想烤一下
I was gonna toast it,
但你的烤面包机好像坏了
but I think your toaster oven's busted.
是跳闸了
Nah, it's just the breaker.
好了 再试试
All right, try that.
灯泡闪是吧 有时候是这样
Oh, yeah, the flickering. It does that.
贵重电器就不要插这了
I just wouldn't plug in anything valuable,
比如你的笔记本电脑什么的 安全起见
like your laptop or anything else, be safe.
一直都是这样吗
Has it always been like this?
我刚搬进来就发现了
I noticed it when I first moved in.
可能是因为这房♥子是二战前的老房♥子
I just figured it's a pre-war building, you know?
二战前的老房♥子 被找借口了 维克托
Being a pre-war building, no, that's not an excuse, Victor.
既然付了租金 就应该有保障
You're paying rent. Stuff should work.
这是租户应有的权益
You know, you have rights.
我会处理的 -那就好
I'll look into it. - Good.
还有 给你
And... here.
走时记得锁门
So you can lock up on your way out.
才第二次来你家就有自己的钥匙了
My second time at your place, and I get my own key?
不要就还给我
I could take it back.
来
Come on.
开始了
Let's go.
不是吧 犯规 犯规
Come on, man. Foul. Foul.
别像个娘们一样叽叽歪歪的 继续
Quit crying like a little bitch. Come on.
秃子 你看见了吧
Hey, pelón, you saw that, right?
你们都耍赖 那行 来吧
Come on. Y'all be cheating. Come on. Let's go.
开球
Let's go.
传球 小白
Let's go, Guero!
这边 这边
Right here, right here.
进球得分 兄弟 -不 不 不
Game, homie! - No, no, no.
这球不算 -什么意思
That don't count. - What do you mean?
你踩线了
Your foot was on the line.
什么踩线
What line?
你们总是作弊
Y'all be cheating like a mug, though.
这是我们头一次这么快赢
Come on, this is the first game we won in a minute.
那是我们让你们的
That's 'cause we let y'all.
不然 你们就不来玩了
Otherwise, you and homeboy would stop coming.
做梦
You tripping.
回见 木偶 你继续
A'rato, Puppet. Te quidas.
你们赶紧上学去
Hey, y'all get on to school, now.
奥斯卡·托雷斯
Oscar Torres.
绰号♥"便签"
Aka "Memo."
其中一个打球的孩子指认了便签
One of the kids playing ball ID'd Memo
在警官中枪后从现场逃走
hauling ass from the scene after the officers were shot.
根据帮派缉毒科的资料
According to GND,
便签是拉米拉帮派的高层
Memo's a top lieutenant in La Mira.
这个帮派来自北好莱坞
It's a gang out of NoHo.
显然 他们正在升级入会仪式
Apparently, they're upping their initiations to including
包括针对执法人员
targeting law enforcement.
光天化日之下两名同事遭枪击
Two of our own gunned down in broad daylight.
很难不往心里去
It's hard not to make it personal.
你可以生气 但这不是情绪问题
You can be pissed, but this ain't about our feelings.
我们必须按规矩行事
We do this the right way.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
收到
Copy you.
完全按程序来 长官 -绝对服从
By the book, boss. - Thousand percent.
填补空位
Fill the gaps.
保持机动
Stay liquid.
洛杉矶警局 -洛杉矶警局 不许动
LAPD! - LAPD. Don't move.
举起手来 -洛杉矶警局
Show me your hands! - LAPD!
把手举过头顶 -让我看到你的手
Hands in the air now! - Show me your hands!
又来 兄弟
Again, bro?
房♥子安全 便签在哪儿
House is clear. Where's Memo?
给我站起来
Get your ass up.
快点起来
On your feet, now.
里面两把手♥枪♥
Two handguns inside.
都注册了
Both registered.
没有毒品或违♥禁♥品♥ -所以不是毒品窝点
No drugs or contraband either. - So, not a trap house.
我们没问题吧 -你说呢
Yo, we straight, homie? - You tell me.
有目击者称今早你在犯罪现场
We got a witness putting you at a crime scene this morning.
哥们 我看起来像早起的人吗
Dawg, do I look like I been up this morning?
昨晚我们喝大了 真的
We tied one off last night, for real.
刚订婚 伙计
Just got engaged, foo.
有证明你在这儿的证据吗
You got proof you were here?
在我手♥机♥里 自己看
On my phone. Check it yourself.
突击一号♥球队手♥机♥壳的那个
It's the Raidersone, eh.
密♥码♥6969 -认真的
Code 6969. - Really?
别慌 查看我安防应用的监控录像
Don't trip. Check the cameras on my security app.
别偷学我的舞步啊
Yo, don't steal my dance moves, either.
滑到今天早上
Scroll to this morning.
时间吻合 洪都 他当时在这儿
The time checks, Hondo. He was here.
有人干了什么事 但不是我
Somebody did something, but not me.
警官们 放人吧
Officers. Cut them loose.
遵命 长官 -早该如此
Yes, sir. - About time.
便签不是枪手
Memo's not our shooter.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表