剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你没必要为今天做特别准备的
You didn't have to do anything special for today.
法学院的尖子生
Top of your class in law school
直接被公设辩护律师办公室录取 我为你骄傲
to the public defender's office. I'm proud of you.
洪都知道你跟家人还在联♥系♥吗
Does Hondo know you're still in touch with your family?
我已经十年没有见过我妈了
It's been ten years since I've seen my mom in person.
我还在她生日那天拥抱了她
I actually got to hug her on her birthday.
我不会后悔这么做
I do not regret that.
但是如果你继续跟罪犯保持联♥系♥
But if you're still associating with criminals...
他们依然是我的家人 谭
They're still my family, Tan.
副局长班尼特今天要来特警队
Deputy Chief Bennett's coming by SWAT today.
你觉得她是来干涉你的证言的
You think she's coming here to influence what you say?
要是她没和大卫·班尼特结婚
I might buy there's no ulterior motive
我可能会相信她没有其它目的
if she wasn't married to Warden Bennett
就是几周前我们镇♥压♥暴♥乱♥的那所监狱的班尼特典狱长
from the prison where we put that riot down a couple weeks back.
那这段话也顺便记录一下
And let's get this on the record, too, while we're at it.
你就是个无能的白♥痴♥
You're an incompetent moron.
你根本不配管理这里或者任何一家监狱
You got no business running this or any prison.
要是我老婆知道你今天是怎么办事的
When my wife hears how you handled things today...
特警队是在帮你擦屁♥股♥
SWAT handled what you couldn't.
在对你丈夫的调查中 我一定会如实回答
I will tell the truth at the inquiry into your husband.
你想怎么兴风作浪我都不在乎
I don't care what firestorm you cook up.
我支持我的警员
I stand by my officers.
好吧 你的帽子和水杯在书包里
Okay, your hat and your water bottle are in your bag.
你的午餐盒呢
Where's your lunch box?
又忘带了吗 -是的
Did we forget it again? - Yeah.
在这等我 我去拿
Wait here. I'll go grab it.
格雷西
Gracie?
格雷西 你在哪
Gracie, where are you?
妈妈
Mommy!
格雷西
Gracie!
停车
Stop!
妈妈 妈妈 -格雷西 停车 请不要...
Mommy! Mommy! - Gracie! Stop! Please, not...
妈妈 -...我的女儿 不要带走我女儿
Mommy! - ...my daughter! Don't take my daughter away!
天呐
Oh, my God.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
你忘带铲子了吗
You forget your shovel?
我猜你是回来想再挖点我的黑料的吧
I assume you're back to try again to dig up some more dirt on me.
你看《如何赢得友谊并影响他人》时
When you read the book How to Win Friends & Influence People,
中文译为《人性的弱点》
大概是跳过了讲人格魅力的章节
I think you skipped the chapter on charm.
我这个人喜欢有什么说什么 从不拐弯抹角
Well, I shoot from the hip and I tell it straight.
做人任性就是好啊
Must be nice to have that luxury.
很抱歉你先生丢了工作
Uh, I'm sorry your husband lost his job.
但是监狱委员会经过详尽调查后
But the prison board did a thorough investigation
认定暴♥乱♥责任
and put the blame for the riot squarely
在他 而不是特警队
on his shoulders, not SWAT's.
我对此次委员会的调查结果表示异议
Well, while I disagree with the board's findings,
不过我还是尊重他们的决定
I will accept their decision.
我先生做了正确的事 也承担了相应的责任
And my husband did the right thing and fell on his sword.
但今天我不是为这事而来
But I'm not here to talk about that.
我是来跟你聊一聊甘布尔警官的
I'm here to talk about Officer Gamble.
你知不知道她现在和涉案罪犯有来往
Are you aware she's associating with known criminals?
你是指她的家人吗
Are you talking about her family?
她哥哥 利昂和贾德 还有另外两个表亲
Her brothers Leon and Judd, as well as two cousins,
涉嫌参与多起货车货物抢劫案
are suspected of carrying out several train cargo heists.
最近三周他们一直在监控之下
They've been under surveillance for the last three weeks.
昨天一早
Early yesterday morning,
洛城警局货运盗窃组突袭了他们的涉案窝点
LAPD's Cargo Theft Unit raided their suspected stash house
结果扑了个空 我很想知道原因
and came up empty. I wonder why that is.
或许他们情报不够准确
Maybe they got bad intel.
或许是有人在突袭前向他们通风报信了
Maybe somebody tipped them off that the raid was happening.
你是指我的警员是内鬼
Are you implying my officer is dirty?
监控拍到甘布尔在突袭前一天晚上
Surveillance caught Gamble leaving her cousins' house
从她表亲家离开
the night before the raid went down.
她怎么会知道突袭的事
How would she have even known about the raid?
货运盗窃组
The Cargo Theft Unit
请求了武装支援
requested armed backup.
行动细节就张贴在特警队的电子公告栏上
Details were posted to SWAT's bulletin board.
甘布尔可能看到了 给他们通了风
Gamble could have seen the alert and tipped them off.
还是说你是想拿我的警员
Or are you putting one of my officers under the microscope
杀鸡儆猴 -我女儿说得很对
in an attempt to discredit me? - As my daughter likes to say,
你真的很有主角能量 但是
you have real main-character energy, but--
这句话说来可能让你觉得意外
and this might come as a surprise--
这个地球不是绕着你转的
not everything is about you.
不是你说我没看人格魅力那一章
And you say I skipped the chapter on charm.
我会对甘布尔展开调查
There is gonna be an investigation
查清她与这个团伙的关系
into Gamble and her links to this crew
以及她是否充当了该团伙的线人
and whether or not she's working for them as an informant.
调查期间
While it's ongoing,
你需要让她停职待命
you need to bench her.
内务部的办事效率可以媲美冰山了
IA moves at glacial speed.
她至少得在武器库
She'll end up sitting in the armory for a year,
玩着大拇指闲待一年 最后还是无辜的
twiddling her thumbs, only to be found innocent.
决定权在你 不过换做是我
It is up to your discretion. But if I were you,
如果有罪 我会好好考虑一下到时会面临何种局面
I would consider how it looks if she ends up being guilty.
我就先失陪了
You'll have to excuse me.
尽管我很喜欢跟你聊天
As much as I love our little chats,
但还有正事要办
I got better things to do.
今早七点二十
All right, at 7:20 this morning,
六岁的格雷西·沃尔兹在她家的前院被绑
six-year-old Gracie Walz was abducted from her front yard.
15分钟前 一位汽车旅馆经理
Fifteen minutes ago, a manager of a motel
响应了安珀警报
responded to the Amber Alert,
他说看见格蕾丝尖叫着被这个人
saying he saw Gracie being dragged, screaming,
拽进了一个房♥间
into a room by this guy.
杰罗德·惠特洛克
Jerod Whitlock.
他有一长串的重罪前科
He's got a long list of felony convictions.
有孩童相关的重罪吗
Any of those felonies child-related?
用致命武器袭击他人 强行胁迫他人
Assault with a deadly weapon, forcible coercion.
从这里看不出这些指控是否涉及幼童
It's not clear from this if any of the charges involved minors.
警探们已经到酒店了
Detectives are already at the hotel.
我让他们设立警戒区
I told them to set a perimeter,
警告他们别上前 不要被看见了
warned them to stay back and out of sight.
疑犯和格蕾丝有关联吗
Does the suspect have any connection to Gracie?
没有 看上去没有
No, it doesn't seem like it.
看起来就是陌生人绑♥架♥
Looks like a stranger abduction.
大多数陌生人绑♥架♥案例中 受害人都会死亡
With most stranger abductions, the victim winds up dead.
其中74%会在头三小时被杀害
74% are killed within the first three hours.
我们不能给惠特洛克
We're not giving Whitlock
用孩子当人♥质♥的机会
a chance to use this kid as a hostage
或让他做出任何更糟糕的事 都明白吗
or do anything worse. Y'all copy?
收到 -收到
Roger. - Copy.
疑犯在217房♥ 劫案凶杀专案组与接待员确认
Suspect's in room 217. RHD confirmed with the receptionist
他没离开房♥间
he hasn't left the room.
好 谭 鲍威尔 到后门去
All right, Tan, Powell, take the rear
防止疑犯从后面逃脱
in case he makes a break for it.
迪肯 你负责前门
Deacon, you cover the front.
我和甘布尔去屋内
Me and Gamble will head inside.
停 D小队 报告情况
Hold. D-team, report in.
你们情况如何
What's your status?
25D 正在前往目的地
25-David. Moving into position.
30D 我已在前门处蹲守
30-David. I got the one-side covered.
前进
Moving.
杰罗德·惠特洛克 站住
Jerod Whitlock, stop right there.
疑犯看见我们了 他回房♥间了
Suspect spotted us. He's going back in the room.
疑犯在阳台
Suspect's on the balcony.
放弃抵抗 惠特洛克
Give it up, Whitlock!
甘布尔 守住孩子
Gamble, stay with the kid.
收到
Copy.
站住
Hey, stop!
放弃抵抗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表