剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Closest unit's three minutes out.
不行 太久了
No, that's too long.
可能有别的办法
There might be another way.
他让我关了几周的单人监禁
He put me in solitary for weeks.
剥夺了我的探视权
Took away my visitation rights.
害我见不到家人
I couldn't see my family.
就为了保全他自己
Just to save his own ass.
李 你的遭遇
Lee, I can't do anything about the abuses
我无法弥补 但是...
that you have suffered, but...
暴♥力♥解决不了问题
violence is not the answer.
对我来说可以
It is for me.
天呐
Ooh, God.
罗伯特·希克斯
李 现在你自♥由♥了
Lee, right now you have your freedom.
你也不想冒着被捕的风险待在这
You don't want to risk all that staying here.
我今天正当勤
I am on duty.
很快就会有人来找我的
Someone is gonna come looking for me soon.
但是你可以趁他们还没来
But you could take all our money and be out of here
把我们所有的钱拿上离开
before they arrive.
到时候我们还是现在这个样子
And we'll be found here like this.
我是洛城警局的副局长
I'm an LAPD deputy chief.
我们的丑事会在头条上待好几周
Our shame will be in the headlines for weeks.
你最好别骗我
You better not be putting me on.
我的笔记本电脑就在那边的包里
My laptop is in that bag right over there.
拿给我
You bring it to me,
我把我们所有账户信息给你
I will give you access to all of our accounts.
班尼特 几个人
Bennett, how many?
一个
One.
希克斯指挥官呼叫调度
R-Commander to dispatch.
最后一名贝尔伍德逃犯已落网
Final Belwood fugitive's down.
我这边警情解除
I'm Code 4.
你们受伤了吗
Either of you hurt?
只有我的自尊受创
Just my pride.
那个混♥蛋♥在我进门时偷袭了我
Bastard got the jump on me when I came in the door.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我说过 我觉得你德不配位
I told you once, I found you lacking,
现在我的看法依然如此
and my opinion hasn't changed.
快起来跟你老婆道歉
Get your ass up and apologize to your wife.
存活的逃犯
The surviving inmates
明早将被转回监狱
are being transferred back to prison tomorrow morning.
跟你做个交易
Make you a deal.
听说杰斯来过总部
I heard Jace came by HQ.
要是你把进展告诉我
I'll handle the paperwork
文书工作我就包了
if you tell me how it went with him.
我本想掩饰约他的事
I tried to cover up for asking him out,
结果却搞得更尴尬了
and I somehow managed to make the whole thing even more awkward.
既尴尬又难为情
Uncomfortable and embarrassing?
跟我大多数高中恋情结局如出一撤
That's like how most of my high school romances ended.
也许就这样了
Maybe that's it.
也许是杰斯和我年轻时没有正式说过"分手"
Maybe Jace and I never had that "it's over" moment as teenagers,
所以现在补上
so we're getting it now.
我也说不好 我今晚得躲着点他
I don't know. I just need to steer clear of him tonight.
指挥官
Hey, Commander.
不要觉得你可以在实战中指挥我们
Just 'cause you can show us all up in the field
就可以冲上前线自己来
doesn't mean you have to run out and do it.
你们两个 要么去干活 要么滚蛋
Get to work or get out of here, both of you.
我们会想你的 长官
We're gonna miss you, sir.
好像这辈子没见你看过书
I don't think I've ever seen you read a book before in your life.
几年前监狱图书馆收到了一大批捐赠
Prison library got a big donation a couple years ago.
虽然不算我最喜欢的消磨时间的方式
Can't say it's my favorite way to pass the time,
不过已经习惯了
but I got used to it.
我不后悔离开家乡
I don't regret leaving town
或是改名
or changing my name or...
或是任何为了撑过十年前你所造成的结果而做过的事
doing anything I had to do to survive what you did ten years ago.
知道了
All right.
但我希望你活着
But I want you alive.
如果你需要活下去的理由
And if you need something to live for,
不如想着
how about...
给自己一个机会再次认识你女儿的机会
the chance to get to know your daughter again?
我想你了
I miss you.
请接收这次手术吧
Please, get the surgery,
爸
Dad.
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
佐伊 等等
Hey, Zoe, wait up.
我本来想趁演出还没开始
I was gonna get inside and find a good spot
进去占个好位置
before the band, so...
我在牛排馆订了位置
I made a reservation at that steak place,
我想着请你一起去
and I thought maybe you'd like to come with me.
明确一点 这是我的约会邀请
To be clear, this is me asking you on a date.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为今早你说这样不是一个好主意
I thought this morning you said it was a bad idea.
我知道 听我说
I know. Look, um,
我一直觉得我们之间有火花
I'd been feeling something between us,
但我不确定这是否仅仅只是过去的回忆作祟
but I wasn't sure if it was just old memories.
你的邀约让我真实感觉了我的情感
You asking made it real.
你知道我之前在说谎
You knew I was lying earlier.
我不确定 但是...
I wasn't sure, but...
我觉得 "太忙没时间吃牛排" 你
yeah, I thought, "too busy for a steak?" You?
不太可能
That doesn't make sense.
所以怎么说
So, what do you say?
乐意至极
I'd love to.
不过当然是看在免费牛排的份上
For the free steak, of course.
当然
Of course.
快走吧 演出要开始了
Guys, come on. We're about to go on.
马上
We'll be right there.
长官 你知道警局司令部一旦得知
You know, sir, the minute LAPD Command
今天的监狱丑闻
catches wind of that prison scandal today,
班尼特副局长必会陷入水深火热之中
Deputy Chief Bennett's gonna be in some hot water.
如果她能想办法
Well, if she can figure out
跟她老公划清界限
a way to distance herself from her husband,
就能脱身
she'll be fine.
好吧 我不明白了
Okay, I don't get it.
无意冒犯 长官 你这是在做什么
Respectfully, sir, what are you doing?
稍加运作
With the right push,
班尼特就出局了
Bennett could be out.
这一整年她都在耍手段
She's been playing games all year,
害你丢了职位
she cost you your position.
现在机会到了我们这边
This is an opportunity.
为什么不抓住它
Why aren't you pouncing on it?
洪都
Hondo,
冤冤相报何时了
I'm tired of the tit for tat.
这场恩怨我也有责任
I played a role in starting this feud,
我本可以不用睚眦必报
and I could've handled things differently.
我好好思考过
As I've been thinking about it,
我很想知道换人接手
I have to wonder if it might be good
会不会是件好事
to have someone else take the reins.
恕难同意
I'm not sure I agree.
你根本没有理由关心我和我家人的死活
You have no reason to care for me or my family,
但今天你却救了我们的性命
and yet, you saved our lives today.
这只是我做警♥察♥的职责
I was just doing my job as a cop.
确实
True,
但今天的事让我反思
but after today, and some thinking that I've been doing,
我意识到我错看了你
I realize that I was wrong about you.
那是当然
Damn straight you were.
虽然我没有参与我先生的非法活动
I may not have been involved in my husband's illegal activities,
但我应该有所察觉 我理应阻止他越陷越深
but I should have seen it and I should have stopped it.
所以 我现在准备去局长办公室
So, I am on my way to the chief's office
辞去职务
to resign from my position.
我还想向局长担♥保♥
I would like to assure the chief that
特警队治理有方
SWAT is being left in good hands.
你就是这个职位的最佳人选 长官
You're the right man for the job, sir.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表