剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
等等 你在说什么
Now wait a minute. What are you talking about?
安德烈没杀任何人
Andre didn't kill nobody.
有多人目睹兰德尔二等兵和哈雷尔森二等兵
Multiple people witnessed a fight
昨天进行了打斗
between Privates Randall and Harrelson yesterday.
他们在徒手格斗训练中被分到一组
They were paired in hand-to-hand combat.
场面失控 不得不把他们拉开
Things got out of control, and they had to be pulled apart.
那又怎样 这和我侄子
So what? That ain't got nothing to do
杀这个兰德尔有什么关系
with my nephew killing this Randall person.
洪都 你能让这家伙清醒点吗
Hondo, will you set this dude straight?
稍等 老爹
Okay, hold on, Pop.
皮特斯上尉 恕我直言
Captain Peters, with respect,
除此之外你还有别的证据吗
do you have any more evidence than that?
后来有人看到哈雷尔森二等兵
Private Harrelson was later seen
在镇上的酒吧纠缠兰德尔二等兵
accosting Private Randall at a bar in town.
那是最后一次有人见到兰德尔二等兵
That's the last sighting anyone had of Private Randall.
现在他死了 而安德烈逃走了
Now he's dead and Andre has gone AWOL.
不用脑也知道是怎么回事
Doesn't take much to do the math.
我脑子挺好的
I can do the math just fine.
看起来脑子不行的是你
You're the one that seems to be having the trouble.
一加一都算不明白
I mean, you're taking one plus one and coming up with nonsense.
老爹 让我来处理
Okay, Pop. Let me handle this.
我是洛杉矶警局特警队的 我可以帮忙
I'm LAPD SWAT. I could help.
既然兰德尔二等兵的尸体是在基地发现的
Since Private Randall's body was found on base,
这事应该由宪兵队处理
this will be a matter for military police.
不过
However...
如果你们有安德烈的消息
...if you hear from Andre,
或者知道他可能躲在哪里
or have any idea where he may be hiding,
请立刻上报
I will expect you to inform me.
威尔逊中士 请送这两位先生离开基地
Sergeant Wilson, please escort these two gentlemen off base.
老爹 如果你刚才让我来说
Pops, if you had just let me done the talking...
有什么意义 这个叫皮特斯的家伙
What's the point? This guy, Peters,
已经认定安德烈有罪了
has already made up his mind that Andre is guilty.
我们能怎么办
What are we gonna do about it?
皮特斯上校不想调查事情真♥相♥
Well, Captain Peters ain't interested in investigating.
但我一定要查到底
But I sure as hell am.
恭喜你升中士
Congrats on making sergeant.
我最高只到下士
I topped out at corporal.
我加入洛杉矶警局才拿到中士军衔
I had to join the LAPD to get my sergeant stripes.
你进过海军陆战队
So, you were a Marine?
哪个部队
What unit?
第一营九连
1st Battalion. 9th.
上过战场吗
You seen action?
去过索马里 你呢
Did a tour in Somalia. You?
还没有
No, not yet.
但我等不及了 呜啦
But I can't wait. Oorah.
你说话很像我弟
You sound just like my cousin.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
哈里森二等兵
Private Harrelson.
嗯 我见过他
Yeah, yeah, I seen him around.
我们可不可以
You think there's any chance
看看他的营房♥
that we could get a look at his barracks?
可以 这边走
Yeah. This way.
那是他的铺位
That's his rack.
被清空了
Been cleaned out.
可能是安德烈干的
Could've been Andre.
你真觉得那孩子真是安德烈杀的
You really think that Andre killed this kid?
目击者看到了安德烈和兰德尔打架
Witnesses saw Andre and Randall fighting.
这种事我见太多了 老爸
I've seen it all too many times, Pops.
喝高了一拳可能就够了
One drunk punch can be all it takes.
兰德尔可能摔倒了
Randall could've fallen.
磕到了头
Hit his head.
安德烈吓坏了于是...
Andre panicked and...
于是什么
And what?
这是我弟给安德烈的成人礼
My brother gave this to Andre when he turned 18.
安德烈绝不可能
Ain't no way in the world
把其它东西都拿走了
Andre would've taken everything
却把它丢在这
and left this behind.
听着 我不是侦探
Now, look, I ain't no detective,
但依我看来
but it looks to me like
有人想要我们以为
that someone wants us to think
安德烈逃走了
that Andre went AWOL.
那唯一的解释
The only reason for that
就是有人想要把兰德尔的被杀栽赃到安德烈头上
is somebody wants to frame Andre for Randall's murder.
那就意味着真正的凶手还逍遥法外
Which means the real killer's still out there,
安德烈有麻烦了
and Andre is in trouble.
反恐特警队
第八季 第二十集
好样的谭 感谢今天来替班
Tan the man. Thanks for covering today.
史蒂文斯得流感了 -没事
Stevens is down with the flu. - Yeah, no problem.
奥利维亚和我在筹划去马尔代夫度假
Olivia and I are planning a vacation to the Maldives,
所以我觉得加个班没坏处
so I figured some overtime wouldn't hurt.
马尔代夫呢
Maldives, huh?
我周末要带莫莉去约书亚树国家公园
I was gonna take Molly to Joshua Tree for the weekend.
看来我也得提升档次了
Maybe I need to up my game.
借一步说话
A word.
回头再聊 兄弟
Catch you later, bro.
是莫莉的事吧
Is this about Molly?
你反应够快 这点我承认
You're quick, I'll give you that.
我想向你保证...
I want to assure you that...
我对莫莉是认真的
my feelings towards Molly are honorable.
都已婚了还有脸说什么认真
Honorable, says the married man.
已经分居了
Actually, separated.
随你说吧 你们怎么认识的
Whatever. How did you two even meet?
在动感单车课上
At a spin class.
我们开始只是朋友 可后来...
We started out just friends, but then--
不用跟我说细节
I don't need details.
你不想听听我这方的解释吗
Are you interested at all in hearing my side of things?
这里像是法庭吗
This look like a court of law?
这里是特警队总部
This is SWAT HQ.
在这 我说的就是法律
Here, what I say goes.
我不允许你和我女儿约会
You're not allowed to date my daughter.
这太不可理喻了
That's ridiculous.
你说我不可理喻
A-Are you calling me ridiculous?
不是 长官
No, sir.
但你应该知道我是真心在乎莫莉的
But you should know that I care about Molly very much.
你说得再好
Well, however much you say you care for her,
也不及我对她的万分之一
it's not a fraction of the amount I do.
因此我命令你不要再见她
Which is why I'm ordering you to stop seeing her.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
你没有权力这么命令我
you can't order me to do that.
行 我强迫不了你
Fine. I can't make you.
但我绝对可以让你三思
But I can certainly make you think twice.
我正要看一看排班表
I was about to look at the schedule.
我要决定哪个小队接下来几个月
I need to decide which squad's working the night shift
要排夜班
for the next few months, hmm?
谢谢你过来 迪肯 我知道今天你休息
Thanks for coming, Deac. I know it's your day off.
你好 哈里森先生
Hey, Mr. Harrelson.
没事 听起来你有事需要协助
No worries. Sounded like you could use the help.
是啊 因为我屁都不是呗
Yeah, 'cause I'm just chopped liver.
爸 冷静点
Pop, chill out.
这是凶杀案调查 是警♥察♥的工作
It's a murder investigation. Police work.
而且我给了你一项任务
And I gave you a task.
对 在烈日下坐在车里
Yeah, sitting in the car in the hot sun.
我们需要有人盯着基地
We need eyes on that base.
如果宪兵队找到了安德烈并把他带了回来
If the military police find Andre and bring him back,
我们需要知道 -好吧
we need to know. - Fine.
顺毛捋会更有效
You know, you catch more flies with honey.
他也得是顺毛驴啊
Yeah, tell him that.
可不能让他把目击者得罪了
We can't afford to have him antagonizing witnesses.
得罪了目击者
Antagonizing witnesses,
还是得罪了你
or antagonizing you?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表