剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我马上回家
I'll-I'll be home soon.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
你没事吧
You all right?
说出来你都不敢信
You're not gonna believe this.
知道海瑟吧
You know Heather,
那个假报♥警♥说有人闯进她家那个 -知道
the-the woman with the fake break-in? - Yeah.
她去我家给我送玫瑰花
She dropped roses off at my house.
玫瑰
Roses?
她怎么知道你的地址的
Well, how did she get your address?
不知道
I have no clue.
但安妮在家
But Annie was home.
她以为花是送给她的
She thought the flowers were for her.
但是卡片上写的是我
But the card was to me.
谢谢我为她做的一切
Thanking me for everything I've done for her.
迪肯 这有点太古怪了
Deac, this is way past weird.
阻止她 说真的
Shut it down. Seriously.
我觉得申请限制令都不过分
I'd even consider getting a restraining order.
你不能让她变本加厉
The last thing you want to do is make it worse.
等下 是我让她变本加厉的
Wait, me make it worse?
是她越界了 鲍威尔
She's the one who's crossed the line here, Powell.
那当然
A hundred percent.
但不申请限制令她只会越来越离谱
She's only gonna go further across that line without the order.
相信我 我经历过
Trust me, I've been there.
很高兴听说贝德罗西安能挺过来
I'm glad to hear Bedrosian's gonna make it.
还有工会代表克里奇科
And Union Rep Klitschko.
很遗憾里维拉和奥伦查克没能
Sorry about Rivera and Olenchalk.
葬礼 家属
The funerals, the families,
都不容易
it's never easy.
很抱歉你今天经历了这么多
I'm sorry about what happened to you today.
真心的
I really am.
幸运的是 心理医生也有自己的心理医生
Well... fortunately, therapists have therapists.
谁都需要倾诉的对象 对吗
We all need someone to talk to from time to time, right?
是的
Yes, we do.
那间公♥寓♥里面是这样
And that's the inside of the unit?
对 我联调局的朋友说
Yeah, my boy with the FBI said
他们缴获了两百部手♥机♥ 还有一墙的服务器
they confiscated over 200 phones, and a wall of servers.
都是搞医疗诈骗的
All this for a Medicare scam.
维卡奶奶赚饱了
Granny Vika was getting paid.
没错
Yeah, she was.
虽然不是大♥麻♥种植屋 但你协助阻止了一个大骗子
Not a grow-op, but you helped stop a big-time scammer.
现在你早上给我煮咖啡
And now you can make coffee for me in the morning
不会再跳闸了
without, you know, a power outage.
也就是说你还要在我家过夜了
Does that mean you're spending the night again?
你肯定也是这么希望的 -是
I think you'd like me to. - Yeah.
当然 趁还有机会
I would, while we still can.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
维卡是我房♥东的母亲
Well, it turns out Vika is my landlord's mother.
等她的家人发现
When the rest of her family finds out
是我害她被捕
I'm the reason she was arrested...
你就得换地方住了
You're gonna need another place to live.
很不幸是这样
Yeah, unfortunately.
好吧 我帮你找地方
Okay, well, I'll just have to help you find a new one.
或者我们可以合租
Or we could find a place together.
可以考虑
We could do that.
那就这么定了
Yeah, let's do it.
大卫
David, hey.
我不知道你在刷什么把戏
I don't know what game you're playing,
或者你觉得你在干什么
or what the hell you think you're doing,
但是我现在就把话挑明
but let's get this straight right here, and right now.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
离我的家人远一点
You stay away from my family.
安妮没事吧
Is everything okay with Annie?
不准提她的名字
You don't even say her name.
给我听清楚了
Get this through your head.
我对你没有任何男女之情
I have no romantic feelings for you whatsoever.
明白吗
Do you understand?
那你为什么来这
Then why are you here?
我为什么来这
Why am I here?!
本来打个电♥话♥就能说清楚的 大卫
This could've been a phone call, David.
但是你亲自来了
But you're here.
你想见我 承认吧
You wanted to see me, come on.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
今早你救我于危难
You came to my emotional rescue this morning.
邀请我去你工作的地方
You invited me to your place of work.
现在你又出现在这里
And now here you are,
来到我家门口
at night on my doorstep.
这还不够清楚
Well?
不要再靠近我
Don't come near me ever again.
不然怎么样
Or what?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表