剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
还有个有前科的罪犯说我们欠他的
and a known criminal says we owe him.
我也不想这样做
This isn't ideal for me either,
但我们也没有其他办法了 不是吗
but we don't have a lot of options, do we?
不道个谢吗
How about a thank you?
情况如何 枪手的车有线索吗
What's up? Any hits on our shooters' car?
还没有 但看看这个
Not yet, but check this out.
那位女性受害者告诉洪都和迪肯
The female victim told Hondo and Deacon
自己最近被跟踪了
that she was recently being followed.
她拍下了跟踪者的车
Took a photo of the car.
据调查这辆车登记在一个叫做
Turns out it's registered to a company called
天使城调查的公♥司♥名下
Angel City Investigations.
我有听过这个名字
Yeah, I've heard of them.
他们主要做私♥家♥侦♥探♥的工作
They do mostly P.I. Work--
挖掘丑闻 监视出轨的配偶
digging up dirt, spying on cheating spouses.
雇佣杀手呢
How about hired hits?
你觉得他们会越界吗
Think they would cross that line?
不如这样 洪都和迪肯还没回来
You know, Hondo and Deacon are still out.
我让他们去天使城调查那儿转转
I'm gonna reroute 'em over to Angel City Investigations,
看看能发现什么
see what they can find out.
收到
Copy.
你联♥系♥托马斯了吗
Did you call Thomas yet?
没有 我觉得让他一个人静静最好
No. I think it's best to leave him alone,
让他冷静一下
let him cool off.
不对 打给他 信我
Negative. Call him. Trust me.
请留言
Please leave a message.
托马斯 是我
Hey, Thomas, it's me.
很抱歉把你赶走
Look, I'm sorry I couldn't let you stay.
我也是第一次遇见这种情况 我只是
This is all so new to me, too. I just...
我不想把事情搞砸
I'm just trying not to screw up.
我希望我们可以一起解决
I hope we can get through this.
其实我...
In the meantime, I'm-I'm...
我很喜欢你的歌♥
I'm really enjoying the song.
不管怎样 空了打给我 好吗
Anyway, just reach out whenever you can, okay?
听着
Look.
我知道不该问的
I know it wasn't an easy ask,
我很感激你帮了我 只是
and I'm grateful you stepped up. It's just...
你加入我们时 我查了利昂的档案
I checked Leon's record when you joined the team--
重大盗窃罪 伪造罪
grand theft, forgery,
因袭击他人获刑六个月
six months for assault.
你的哥哥贾德案底更多
Your brother Judd's got an even more colorful history.
我知道
I'm aware.
所以我才和他们保持距离
Which is why I keep my distance.
相处时很难不带上警♥察♥的态度
It's hard to leave the cop at the door,
所以我和他们保持距离
so I stay away.
我知道的越少越好
The less I know, the better.
一定不容易
Can't be easy.
确实
It isn't.
枪手有什么新消息了吗
Did you get something back on the shooters?
不是 是尼歇尔联♥系♥的
No, it's just one of the day care places
日托所之一发来的消息
Nichelle and I have been scouting.
我妈最近腰不好
My mom's been having hip pain,
所以无法长♥期♥帮忙照顾薇薇安
so it's been harder for her to chase Vivie around.
而且 也是时候让薇薇安
Plus it's probably time for Vivienne
和她的同龄人一起玩了
to hang out with people her own size.
唯一的问题就是 尼歇尔和我在
Only problem is, Nichelle and I can't seem to
选择日托所上有分歧
get on the same page about where to send her.
把孩子交给
There's nothing easy
陌生人照顾可不容易
about leaving your kid with strangers.
孩子越大 越不好管
And the older they get, the less control you have.
总是会担心他们和什么人在一起
You're always gonna worry about who they're with.
对 所以我一直在调查抱抱虫日托所
Well, that's why I've been running background checks
工作人员的背景
on the staff at Cuddlebugs.
尼歇尔很看好那个地方
That's the place Nichelle really likes,
所有人的背景都很干净
but everything's been coming back clear.
通常 这是好事
Normally, that's a good thing.
迪肯 托儿所就像孩子的避难所
Deac, the place is like a kiddie-run asylum, man.
很混乱
Total chaos.
我想给薇薇安找个更安全的地方
I just want somewhere more secure for Vivienne.
我懂 我们之前在那儿见过不好的事
No, and I get it. We've seen some terrible things out there.
你只是想最大程度地保护薇薇安
You just want some better walls for Vivie.
没错 但是尼歇尔不认同
Exactly. Exactly, only Nichelle doesn't see it that way.
我不知道怎样才能达成一致了
And I'm just not sure how we're ever gonna agree.
之前我和安妮也遇到过同样的问题
You know, Annie and I went through a similar thing.
你还记得吗 当时她想让莱拉上私立学校
Remember when she wanted Lila to go to private school
但是我反对
and I was against it?
最终我们还是达成了一致
Yeah. Well, eventually, we found a compromise.
你们也会的
You will, too.
对 这是洛城警局的大卫·凯警司
Yeah, this is Sergeant David Kay, LAPD.
听到留言
Please call me back
请尽快回电 谢谢
at this number when you get this message. Thank you.
迪肯 有人来了
Deacon, look who's here.
和安努说跟踪她的车是同一辆
That's the same car Anu said was following her.
你在这里工作
I take it you work here?
警♥察♥同志 我是老板 有什么能帮到你的
York Safer. Owner. What could I do for you?
你可以告诉我们为什么你要监视
Well, you could tell us why you've been spying on
今早被枪击的两位研究生吗
two grad students who were shot this morning.
你们不会是在暗示与我有关吧
I hope you're not implying that I'm somehow involved.
我的公♥司♥不涉及刺杀业务
My company's not in the assassination business.
只负责按照价格出♥卖♥♥♥信息
Just digging up information for the right price.
行 那谁花钱买♥♥了
Okay, well, then who paid for information
安努·波色和瓦苏·辛格的信息
for Anu Bose and Vasu Singh?
警司 你也知道没有传票
Sergeant, you know I can't blab
我不能一看到警♥察♥就什么都说出来
the moment a cop shows up without so much as a subpoena.
这会损害我的名声
It'll destroy my reputation.
知道还有什么也会损害你的名声吗
You know what else will destroy your reputation?
两项企图谋杀罪名
Two counts of attempted murder.
无辜市民生命岌岌可危
Innocent folks almost died,
所以我建议你还是老实回答
so I suggest you start talking.
我能说的只有这些
All I can tell you,
你们应该去他们家里查查
you should be sniffing closer to home.
跟那个女孩的家长聊过了吗
Have you talked to girl's parents?
是她父母雇的你
Her parents hired you?
他们想知道她在做什么
They wanted to find out what she's up to,
和谁交往
who she's been hanging out with.
他们不能直接问自己女儿吗
They couldn't just talk to their own daughter?
问过了 但她什么都不说
They tried. Got nothing.
所以由我们来代劳
So we got their business.
你们不会相信的 不和谐的家庭
You would not believe how much I profit
能给我创造多少利润
from dysfunctional families.
你查到了什么
What did you find?
这个问题 只能等你们拿到搜查令再说了
Oh, for that, you're gonna need a warrant.
在那之前 只能祝你们好运了 警官
Until then, officers, good luck.
我打给希克斯 让他派一辆警车
I'll call Hicks, have him send a unit over
去把安努的父母接来
to pick up Anu's parents.
这个时候 或许安努或许可以解释一下
In the meantime, maybe Anu can shed some light
为何她父母会花钱雇人跟踪她
on why her parents paid to have her followed.
现在回医院 去问个清楚
The hospital's on the way back. Let's go find out.
洛城警局 发生什么事了
LAPD. What happened?
我不知道 我下车去拿外套的时候
I don't know. I got out, went to get my coat,
有人砸了我的后脑勺一下 我就晕过去了
felt a crack from behind, everything went black.
你的证件还在吗 -别在我的外套上
Do you still have your ID card? - Pinned to my coat.
都不见了
Both are gone.
20D呼叫调度
20-David to dispatch.
我们在豪尔赫·阿雷拉诺纪念医院
We're at the Jorge Arellano Memorial Hospital.
疑似枪手在医院内
Possible shooter inside.
嫌犯可能为南亚裔男性
Suspect is possibly a South Asian male.
现在与30D一起进入医院大楼
Entering the building with 30-David now.
刚刚有一个拿枪的人闯进了手术室
A man with a gun just stormed the OR.
他在找一个病人
He's looking for a patient.
现在他朝术后区去了
He's headed to post-op.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表