剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Look, this is his decision.
我们只用
And the rest of us are just gonna have to
想办法接受
figure out how to live with it.
怎么了 先生们
What's going on, gentlemen?
看上去不是为了案子而来
This doesn't look like it has to do with the case.
我们有问题要问你
Well, we had some questions
关于今早逃跑的囚犯
about the inmates who escaped this morning.
他们都是高级的重刑犯
They're all high-level felons,
然而却可以参加狱外的
yet they were off-site
贝尔伍德监狱劳♥改♥项目
for Belwood Prison's work program.
式你丈夫签字批准的
Your husband signed off on it.
我们的恩恩怨怨也该结束了
This vendetta is getting old.
我丈夫几个月前就被解雇了
My husband was fired months ago.
这事牵扯到
This goes back, Leticia.
我在查看这个项目的账务时
When I looked into the program's financials,
发现资金有问题
they don't add up.
雇佣囚犯的公♥司♥
The companies using inmate labor
支付的劳务报酬远比监狱收到的多
paid more money than what was received by the prison.
好吧 你觉得是我丈夫
Okay, and let me guess, you think that this extra money
中饱私囊了
went in my husband's pockets?
非法回扣 没错
As an illegal kickback, yes.
参与的囚犯越多 回扣拿得越多
And more inmate laborers meant more kickback money,
所以他不管罪行轻重 让所有犯人参与项目
so he enrolled every con, no matter their crimes.
好吧 这事和大卫无关
Okay, this doesn't have to do with David.
是希克斯离职的事
This has to do with Hicks leaving.
没想到你们如此下作
I can't believe you guys would stoop to this.
你先生的部分资产
Some of your husband's finances
在监狱暴♥动♥调查期间被曝光
were made public during the riot investigation.
虽然很隐蔽
It's not easy to spot,
但还是有迹可查
but it's there.
我不知情
I had no idea.
别装了 你是警♥察♥
Cut the crap. You're a cop.
你会不知道你先生在搞什么
You had no idea your husband was up to something?
我知道他有事瞒着我 但是...
I knew he was being secretive, but--
那为什么不查下去
Then why not look into it?
因为我觉得他只是有了外遇
Because I thought he was having an affair.
大卫和我刚认识的时候
When David and I first met,
我们都很有抱负
we both had ambitions.
我想当上洛城警局的高层
I wanted to be part of LAPD brass
他想进市政厅
and he wanted to rise into City Hall.
你实现了梦想 但他没有
Your dreams came true, his didn't.
所以我们渐行渐远
And we grew apart.
我以为他是有了别人而对我惺惺作态
I thought he was posturing for someone else.
但还是选择跟他在一起
But you stayed with him?
因为我们之间还是有火花
Because there were flashes, you know,
有那么一些瞬间 我觉得我们还能重归于好
moments where I thought we would... get back to what we were.
不敢相信他竟然做了违法的事
I just, I can't believe he did something illegal.
你知道我们会
You realize we're gonna have
把他叫来问话
to bring him in for questioning?
当然
Yes, of course.
我亲自带他来
I'll bring him in myself, look.
你们专心追踪逃犯
You have to focus on the fugitives.
我一小时内把他带到
I will have him here within the hour.
我保证
You have my word.
好吧
All right, okay.
有什么发现
What do you got?
查到犯人在批发商那买♥♥了什么
Found out what the inmates bought at the wholesaler.
监控拍到了普拉特
Caught Pratt himself on video,
店铺刚刚把收据发过来了
and the store just sent over the receipt.
他买♥♥了白衬衣 黑♥马♥甲 和一辆推车
He picked up white shirt, black vest, a cart,
餐盘和食品夹
platters and tongs.
都是餐饮用品 -是伪装
It's catering supplies. - A disguise.
囚犯一定打算混进
The prisoners must plan to sneak
某个活动现场实施抢劫
into some kind of event to get what they're after.
现场肯定会有平民
Which means they'll expect civilians to be there.
他们今天已经开了杀戒
And they've already killed today.
我调查了监狱之前的记录
I had to dig through some prison back records,
终于找到了这个叫"科迪亚克"的囚犯
but I finally found the inmate known as "Kodiak."
认识一下皮特·加尔金
Meet Peter Galkin.
根据凯文·迈耶斯供述
According to Kevin Meyers,
科迪亚克掌握着抢劫目标的情报
Kodiak was the one with the intel about the target,
可能入狱前就知道
probably knowledge he came into prison with.
调查他入狱前的背景
If we dig into who he was before he went inside,
或许能查出他告诉了普拉特什么
maybe we can figure out what he told Pratt.
还有逃犯都去了哪里
And where our fugitives are headed.
少了两个人
We're down two guys.
现在只能将就着干了
Which means we're gonna have to make do.
好的方面是
On the plus side,
可以分得更多
that's more for us.
该死
Damn it.
搭把手
Help me out.
好了 我们走
All right, let's move.
科迪亚克那边查到什么了吗
How's it going with our friend Kodiak?
他之前的历史和囚犯抢劫目标的关系
Find anything in his history that the prisoners could target?
可能 在他被关起来之前
Maybe. Before he was locked up,
科迪亚克在黑帮大佬亚历山大·沃尔科夫做过事
Kodiak worked for a heavy hitter named Alexander Volkov.
听过这个名字
I recognize that name.
塞尔维亚黑帮 涉嫌经营走私集团
Serbian mobster suspected of running a smuggling ring.
反黑组的人开玩笑说
Guys down in Organized Crime joke about
他嗜财如命
how he loves his gold and jewels so much
枕着金银财宝入眠
that he sleeps on a pile of 'em.
科迪亚克和普拉特在一个牢房♥区
Kodiak was sitting on Pratt's cell block,
或许跟他吐槽了之前的老板是怎么坑自己的
maybe stewing on how his former boss screwed him over.
这位富有的前老板
Yeah, his very rich former boss,
大概率不会把钱存银行
who likely doesn't keep his cash in a bank.
对普拉特这种重刑犯来说是个完美的目标
A perfect target for a felon like Pratt.
科迪亚克可能把藏宝地点告诉了普拉特
Kodiak probably told Pratt about the stash.
然后普拉特策划去盗取财宝
Then Pratt cooked up a plan to steal it.
如果能找到沃尔科夫把财产藏在了哪
Yeah, so if we can figure out where Volkov keeps his riches,
就能找到其余逃犯
we can find the remaining fugitives.
问题是 沃尔科夫在洛杉矶有十几处房♥产
Trouble is, Volkov's got a dozen properties all over L.A.
等下 逃犯有餐饮人员的制♥服♥
Wait a minute, the fugitives have catering uniforms.
他们准备利用活动混入室内
They're gonna use an event to sneak in.
所以今天沃尔科夫哪处房♥产要举办活动
So if one of Volkov's properties is hosting a party today,
就是他们的目标
that's where they're gonna hit.
我这就去查
I'll start making some calls.
鲍威尔在排查沃尔科夫的房♥产
Powell's narrowing down which of Volkov's properties
确定逃犯的目标
the fugitives are targeting.
谭和甘布尔正在装载黑贝蒂
Tan and Gamble are getting Black Betty loaded
准备出发
and ready to roll.
看到班尼特了吗 -没有
You seen Bennett? - No.
还没到时间
She's still got some time.
希望她有消息 但...
I was hoping for an update by now, but...
再没消息
Yeah, if I don't hear from her soon,
我就去她家看看情况
I'll head over to her place and see what's going on.
低调处理
Quietly.
指挥官 她一次又一次公开针对你
Commander, she's come for you publicly again and again.
还把你赶出警队
She got you kicked out of this place.
没有必要给她留情面 长官
Discretion is the last thing she's owed, sir.
洪都
Hondo.
这几天 我依然是你的上司
I'm your boss for a few more days.
我要按我的方式来处理
I'm handling this my way.
听说你父亲的事了
Hey, uh, I heard about your father.
如果你有什么想跟我一吐为快的话...
If there's anything you want to get off your chest--
他拒绝可以救他命的手术
He's refusing surgery that could save his life.
里昂觉得他是自己求死
Leon thinks it's because he wants to die.
我知道 我知道 这是他的选择
I know, I know. It is his choice,
我需要学会接受
and I need to accept that.
什么 不
What? No.
听着 我爸病重时
Listen, when my dad was really sick,
我心里知道知道他死或许是种解脱
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表