剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
返回你们的位置
Return to your post
不要暴露 直到我们控制住局势
and maintain your cover until we have a handle on the situation.
女士 目标储物柜已被人打开
Ma'am, the target locker is open.
重复 有人打开并清空了目标储物柜
I repeat, someone opened and emptied the target locker.
一定是哥利亚刚刚打开的
Goliath must have just opened it.
车站已封锁包围
Well, the building is locked and surrounded.
交火后没有人离开
No one has left since the gunfire started.
说明哥利亚还在里面
That means Goliath's still inside.
我去跟丹尼和欧文说堵住后门
I'm gonna go tell Danny and Owen to block the back door.
你们两个去劫持人♥质♥ 好吗
I need you two to grab hostages, all right?
别吵了 木已成舟
Don't argue. This is happening.
各位 举起手来
All right, everybody, hands up in the air!
站起来
Stand up.
快点 站起来 站起来
Come on. Stand up. Up, up, up!
所有人都站起来
I want everyone on their feet right now!
今天谁也不能走
No one's going anywhere today.
把手举起来 快点
Get your hands up. Now!
快走
Let's go!
他们在劫持人♥质♥ 快下令吧
They're taking hostages. We need an order.
20小队 你们继续执行首要指令
20-Squad, you are still to follow the primary directive.
哥利亚还在大楼里
Goliath is still in the building.
他可能正站在你们身边 手握能杀害数百人
He could be standing next to you holding plans that could kill
甚至数千人的计划
hundreds, maybe thousands.
不要暴露
Maintain your cover.
在确认哥利亚身份并保证硬盘彻底安全前
And until you can identify Goliath and secure that hard drive,
你们和其他人一样 都是人♥质♥
you're hostages, along with everyone else.
反恐特警队
第八季 第十五集
我怎么说的 后面那个 后退
What did I say? You, back there, back there.
出来 出来 手举起来
Come out, come out. Hands up.
过去
Move.
不许讲话
All right, just don't speak.
好好配合就不会有事
Cooperate and you'll be fine.
20小队 不用着急和人群聚拢
20-Squad, take your time getting rounded up.
现在有多少敌人
How many are we dealing with?
迪肯和我在大厅这边有两个
Deac and I got two in the lobby.
快点 快
Come on! Move it!
快 -后面有三个
Move. - We've got three back here,
都拿着自动步♥枪♥
all with automatic rifles.
他们在把所有人都赶到一个地方
They're moving everyone into one space.
排成一队
All right, form a line.
那我们只有很短的时间制订计划
Then we only got a few seconds to come up with a plan.
洪都 你背包的摄像头被踢倒了
Hondo, your backpack camera got kicked over.
我们无法确认
We don't have a clear angle
是谁打开的柜子
on whoever opened the locker.
监控探头发现
Security camera caught three people
交火时有三个人躲在储物柜区
taking cover by the lockers when the gunfire started.
看不到217号♥柜子
We can't see locker 217,
但他们都有机会开柜
but they all had opportunity to open it.
那他们都有可能是哥利亚
Then any one of them could be Goliath.
那边 有个可疑目标躲在车站后方
There. Possible suspect hiding at the back of the terminal,
穿西装的老年白人男性
an older white man in a suit.
我看到他了
I got him.
他已经在冒汗了
He's sweating already.
迪肯 你身后带包的女性
And Deacon, the female with the bag behind you,
她也在储物柜出现过
she was at the lockers, too.
没有情报显示
There's no intel suggesting
哥利亚不会是女性
that Goliath couldn't be a woman.
盯着她
Stay on her.
我们仍未发现三号♥疑犯
We still don't have eyes on suspect three yet.
他20来岁 光头
He's in his 20s, shaved head,
身穿浅棕色上衣
wearing a beige jacket.
22D 我看到他了
22-David. I see him.
他在找逃跑的路呢 我来盯他
Guy's looking for a way out already. He's mine.
好 我和甘布尔来稳住
Okay. Me and Gamble will keep the temperature
枪手的情绪
with the gunmen at a simmer.
你们其他人 注意各自的疑犯
The rest of you, focus on your suspect,
保持联络
stay in communication.
你 对 我看见你了 你也一样
Hey, you. Yeah. I saw you. You're not special.
过来 跟他们站一起
Come on. Join the group.
来吧
Come on, bud.
排成一队 一队
All right. Single file, single file.
把手♥机♥钱包钥匙
I want phones, wallets, keys
放桌子上 都拿出来
on the table. Pull them out!
给我 放到你们身后的桌子上
Give me that. On the table behind you.
洪都 我们有个麻烦
Hondo, we have a problem here.
他们在搜所有人♥质♥的身 包也要交
They're frisking all the hostages, taking bags, too.
如果他们发现我们是警♥察♥
They find out we're cops,
局面只会更糟
this barricade goes from bad to worse.
还会让哥利亚知道执法部门盯上他了
And tips Goliath that the authorities are onto him.
20小队 我们得扔掉装备
20-Squad, we got to ditch our gear.
警徽 通讯装置 武器 都扔掉
Badge, comms, guns, all of it.
洪都 这样的话 我们就无法联络了
Hondo, if you do that, we won't be able to communicate.
而且你和你的小队将毫无防御能力
You and your team will be defenseless.
没有选择了 长官
I don't see any other option, sir.
快点
Move it.
你干什么呢 继续走
Hey, what are you doing? Keep moving.
快点
Move.
把那个包给我 给我
Give me that bag. Give it to me.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
手♥机♥钱包
Phones andwallets.
手♥机♥钱包 都交给我
Phones and wallets, let me get them.
交给我 拿过来
Give them to me. Hand it over.
有手♥机♥吗 有钱包吗
Got a phone? Got a wallet?
你身上有什么
What you got on you?
好 好...
All right. A-All right, all right.
都给我闭嘴
Everybody needs to stop talking,
让我静一静
so I can think!
谢谢
Thank you!
好好配合
If we all work together,
很快就能结束
this can end quickly.
要是不配合
If you don't want to work with us, well,
我们留几个活的就足够了
we only need a few of you alive.
所以你们自己选
So it's up to you.
外面的人听得见吗
Can everyone hear me out there?
我们手上有四十多个人♥质♥
We have 40 or so hostages,
要是不满足我的要求
and I'm prepared to kill them all
就把他们全杀了
if my demands are not met.
我需要辆大巴车
I need a bus,
让我和我的朋友们去野外兜个风
for me and my friends to go on a field trip.
还有人♥质♥
The hostages will come, too.
等我们安全地远走高飞了 我就放了他们
Once we're safe and far away, I'll let them go.
给你们三十分钟准备 过后就会有人死
You have 30 minutes to comply before people die.
不要考验我
Don't test me.
我不是说了要安静吗
What did I say about noise?!
你们是想激怒我吗
Are you trying to piss me off?
你的伤
Your wound.
看上去你伤得很重
Your wound looks pretty nasty.
我之前是名战地医生
I was a combat medic.
我可以帮你看看伤情 坐着也是坐着
I can take a look at it, since we're all just sitting here.
好 好
Fine. Fine.
走
Let's go.
等等
Hold on.
我还需要一个人帮你包扎
I'm gonna need an extra set of hands to patch you up.
那是我妹妹
That's my sister right there.
让她跟我一起去
Let her come with me.
好
Fine.
可以就在大厅
We can do this in the lobby.
走
Let's go.
我不喜欢看着任何人拿枪指着我的人
I don't like watching anyone lay hands on my team.
他们是谁
Who are they?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表