剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
劫杀组刚刚把他们的犯罪记录传过来了
RHD just sent over their rap sheets.
主犯是蔡斯和戴维斯·罗德维格
The ringleaders are Chase and Davis Rodwig,
圣佩德罗的一对兄弟
brothers out of San Pedro.
有几项轻罪前科
Couple of minor arrests between them.
只是两个小贼而已
They're just small-time crooks.
兔子急了还会咬人
Never underestimate weak men in over their heads.
这个蔡斯今天已经杀了人了
This Chase guy's already killed today
如果逼急了还会继续
and he might do it again if he feels cornered.
我去准备他要的大巴车 以防万一
I'm gonna get the bus he's asking for on standby, just in case.
你要满足他们的要求
You're entertaining their demands?
蔡斯想带着人♥质♥离开
Chase wants to leave with the hostages.
正好给哥利亚机会
That's a one-way ticket for Goliath
混出包围圈
right past our perimeter.
前戏都想省了 那就直奔主题
You don't want to flirt? Fine, end the date early.
50小队正在路上 到了后直接突破
50-Squad's on their way, we'll breach,
制♥服♥这些小丑 解救人♥质♥
subdue these clowns and lock down the hostages.
一旦哥利亚发现特警队现身
The second Goliath realizes that SWAT is on the scene,
就会立即摧毁硬盘
he will destroy the hard drive,
那取缔他的网络的一切机会将会被切断
blowing any chance of taking down his network.
在确认哥利亚的身份并拿到硬盘后
We can't move in until Goliath
才能行动
is IDed and that hard drive is secure.
里面有四十条人命
There's 40 lives at stake in there,
包括我的五名警员
including five of my officers.
他们也是我的警员 指挥官
They're my officers, too, Commander.
别担心
Hey, don't sweat it, man.
你的老板会体谅你今天没去上班的 我保证
Your boss will forgive you for missing work today. Promise.
其实我是去看我女儿
I actually was headed to see my daughter.
她刚生了她的第一个孩子
She had her first baby.
你有照片吗
Do you have any pictures?
很多
Tons.
他们把我的手♥机♥收走了
They took my phone.
为什么会发生这样的事
Why is this happening?
我平时都不出门 连飞机都不敢做
I never leave my house. I'm careful not to fly.
这不公平 这...
It's not fair, it-it's...
要是我再也见不到我的外孙了怎么办
What if I never get to meet my grandson?
没事的
It's okay.
你还好吗
Doing okay?
我是大卫 你叫什么
I'm David. What's your name?
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
你是不是在想跑过去扑倒那个人
Thinking about making a run on that one guy, aren't you?
那个大块头 -什么 不是
The big one. - What? No.
我看到了
I saw you.
你想动手
You're gonna make a move.
我跟你想法一样
Hey, I was thinking the same thing, man.
要联手吗
You want to charge him together?
我们人数占优势
The-the odds are in our favor.
我们比他们人多
There's more of us than there is them.
我们放倒一个
You know, we take one,
就能引起连锁反应
it'll just be a chain reaction.
你叫什么 -安德鲁
What's your name? - Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew?
这些人还没有开过枪
These guys haven't shot anyone yet,
别刺♥激♥他们
and I don't want to do anything to change that.
我只想活着离开这里
I just want to get out of here at the end of all this.
外面全是警♥察♥
There's an army of LAPD outside.
我们耐心等着就行
We just need to be patient.
我对天发誓 要是你敢伤我
I swear to God, if you're trying to hurt me...
你现在是在车站 不是急诊室
Yo, you're in a bus station, not an ER.
我已经竭尽所能了
I'm doing the best I can with what I got.
别动
Now hold still.
纱布 戴维斯 三十秒内他还没弄好
Gauze. Davis, if he's not done in the next 30 seconds,
就毙了他妹妹
I want you to shoot his sister in the head.
他敢拿枪指着我妹妹
He puts that gun anywhere near my sister,
我就让你在这大厅里流血而死
I'll let you bleed out right here in the lobby.
搞快点
Just hurry up.
绷带
Tape.
挺会使唤你兄弟的
Your brother looks out for you, huh?
闭嘴 戴维斯
Stop talking, Davis.
你不接他们会一直打的
They're gonna keep calling.
我不想跟警♥察♥说话
I'm not talking to the cops.
搞不定 止不住血
This isn't working. I can't stop the bleeding.
以前在海军陆战队时
Back in the Marines,
我们都是用速效止血粉
we had something called QuikClot.
这里应该没有这玩意
Doubt they got any of that stuff around here.
我觉得警♥察♥会有
I bet the cops have it.
就算没有也能帮你搞到
And if they don't, they could get it.
你还可以帮人♥质♥要补给
You could ask for supplies for the hostages, too,
赢得他们的信任
earn trust.
是个加分项 方便你要到车
Could be a good look for you getting the bus you asked for
带我们离开
and getting us out of here.
听她的吧
Might want to listen to her, man.
我妹看过很多本地新闻
My sister watches a lot of local news.
她了解这里面的门道
She knows how things go down.
别说话
Uh, don't speak.
我需要几样东西
I need a few things.
盯好了
Get eyes on!
罗德维格先生
Mr. Rodwig.
这是你的急救物资
I have your first-aid supplies
还有给人♥质♥的水
and some water for the hostages,
保持大家冷静
keep everyone calm.
我要的东西呢
Do you have what I asked for?
人♥质♥的钱包和证件
Wallets and IDs of the hostages.
号♥ 我去联♥系♥他们的亲属
Good. I'll contact the families,
给他们报个平安
let them know their loved ones are safe.
他们现在安全吗
Is that still true?
只要你们满足我兄弟的要求
As long as you give my brother what he asked for.
行
All right.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
德温
Devin.
我们会带你离开这里的 德温
Well, we're gonna get you out of there, Devin.
希望这些东西能帮你渡过难关 冰的在下面
Hopefully, these tide you over. Cold ones are on the bottom.
走了 -证件
Yeah. Come on. - Hey, hey, hey. IDs.
我兄弟还等着呢
Come on. My brother's waiting.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我想上厕所
I-I need to use the bathroom.
憋不住了
Right now.
好吧 快去快回
Fine. Fast.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也要去
I have to go, too.
好 但不能再加人了
All right, but no more.
你口袋里是什么
Hey. What's in your pocket?
关你屁事
None of your damn business.
你有病吧
What the hell's your problem, man?
让我看看你口袋里是什么
Let me see what's in your pocket.
有什么见不得人的
What don't you want me to find, huh?
不是硬盘
This isn't the hard drive.
你不是...
You're-you're not...
你就是个想来一针的瘾君子
You're just a junkie who needed a fix.
等等
Hold on.
你是警♥察♥吧
You're a cop, aren't you?
你刚刚说什么
The hell did you just say?
迪肯
Deac?
收到就点头
Nod if you copy.
我们查了人♥质♥的身份
We dug into the hostage IDs.
阿尔法罗那边的嫌犯叫PJ·格尔姆
Alfaro's suspect is named PJ Gorham.
我刚刚给他女儿打过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with his daughter.
他应该说的是实话
He seems on the up-and-up.
可以确认吗
Can you confirm?
很好 谭那边的嫌犯
Good. Tan's suspect
刘易斯·杰克逊有吸毒史
Lewis Jackson has a history of drug use.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表