剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
洪都 可以帮忙看下
You mind taking a look
这几个特警队学院改革提议吗
at a few proposals for SWAT Academy changes?
改革
Changes?
我知道特警学院是你的心血
I know SWAT Academy was your baby,
放手交给他吧
but you got to let the kid do his own thing.
多贝斯 为什么你不再试试考进特警队
Dobes, how come you never gave SWAT another shot?
得了吧 迪肯 我都快五十了
Oh, come on, Deac. I'm pushing 50, man.
这一次 无论过还是不过
This time, pass or fail,
我都会在你身边支持你
I will be right there by your side.
你狱友是因为什么进去的 -她杀了她男友
What was your cellmate in for? - Killed her boyfriend.
最近过得怎么样 尼西
How you been, Nisi?
我帮你担♥保♥ 结果
I vouched for you, then I find out
你根本不是什么毒贩 你是警♥察♥
you ain't no drug dealer, you a cop.
我对你是真的
I was honest with you.
但是我们的友谊 不是假的
But the friendship, it wasn't a lie.
这是一通预付电♥话♥
This is a prepaid call from an inmate
来自兰卡斯特监狱
at Lancaster Correctional.
是你♥爸♥吗 -我听到了一些风声
That your old man? - I heard something.
你听到什么了
What'd you hear?
有人悬赏要20小队某个人的命
There's a bounty on the head of someone on 20-Squad.
就在今天
And it's going down today.
我是德温·甘布尔 洛城警局的
Hi. Devin Gamble, I'm LAPD.
能快点吗 我真的很需要拿回手♥机♥
Can we hurry this up, please? I really need my phone.
我有紧急情况
I have a situation.
住手
Stop!
住手 麦克米伦 -接待处有警员被挟持
Don't do this, McMillan. - 10-99 in the reception area!
不要 等等
No, no, no, wait.
我需要手♥机♥
I need my phone!
你来了
Hey, there he is.
特警学院年龄最大的学员
SWAT Academy's oldest recruit.
年龄无关紧要
Age is irrelevant.
天赋是永恒的
Now, talent? That's eternal.
谢谢你的邀请
I appreciate the invite.
没事 我总得来看看好兄弟的情况
Yeah. I had to check in on my guy.
现在喝咖啡有点晚了 不是吗
Little late in the day for coffee, don't you think?
我需要汲取能量
I need all the energy I can get.
我一会要回特警队总部
I'm heading back to SWAT HQ after this
再次进行训练
to get another workout in.
再次
Another one?
多贝斯 别让自己太累了
Hey, Dobes, do not burn yourself out.
特警学院是场马拉松 不是短跑
SWAT Academy is a marathon, it's not a sprint.
我唯一能赶上年轻学员脚步的方法
The only way I'm gonna keep pace with these young recruits
就是比他们多练
is if I outwork them.
所以半个班的人被淘汰了 我还在
Half the class is gone, and I'm still standing.
半个班是什么意思
What do you mean half the class?
谭昨天公布了第一批淘汰人选
Tan made his first round of cuts yesterday.
他淘汰了半个班的学员
And he cut half the class?
第一批就这样
In round one?
学院课程长达19周
It's, uh, it's a 19-week program.
你觉得到目前为止的训练怎么样
So how's training been so far?
快累死了
It's kicking my ass.
但这才是特警学院 对吧
But that's SWAT Academy, right?
那谭教官呢
What about Tan, as an instructor?
他怎么样 行不行
How's he been? I mean, is he doing okay?
谭很严厉
Tan's tough.
他将我们推向生理极限 期望我们的表现...
He pushes us to our physical limits and he expects...
做到完美
perfection.
他有时候是有些强势
Yeah, sometimes he can be aggressive.
是啊
Yeah.
也许推得太狠了
Maybe pushes too hard.
他绝对不是那种鼓励别人的教练
He's definitely not one of those ra-ra kind of coaches.
懂吗
You know?
听着 迪肯 我不想在学校外讲坏话
Look, Deac, I don't want to be talking out of school.
你能保密吗
Keep this between us?
明白
Understood.
给你
There you go.
没事吧
Everything good?
是尼西
It's Nisi.
什么尼西
What's a Nisi?
尼西是个人
Nisi's a person.
她是我的狱友
She was my old cellmate
我当时在洛杉矶警局时 在监狱卧底
back when I did the prison undercover stint with LASD.
她杀了虐待她的前任 对吧
She killed her abusive ex, right?
然后你帮她获得释放了
And you helped her get released?
她找了份新工作 开始接触自己的孩子们
She's got a new job, she's been seeing her kids.
她的状态越来越好了
I mean, she's really on the up-and-up.
那出什么问题了
Okay, so what's the problem?
她的保释官给我发短♥信♥了
Her parole officer just texted me.
尼西错过了打卡电♥话♥
Nisi missed her check-in call.
试着给她打了几个电♥话♥ 她都没接
Tried calling her a few times, she's not answering.
她不接我电♥话♥ 这有点不对劲
It's not like her to go radio silent on me.
她在附近上班吗
She work anywhere around here?
第三大道的美发店 -那很近啊
Salon on Third. - That's close.
我们去吧 -你不介意吗
We should go. - You don't mind?
你知道尼西没事才会放心
You won't be able to relax until you know Nisi's okay.
走吧 啤酒可以回头再喝
Come on. The beers can wait.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
给你 -谢谢
Here you are. - Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up.
放松 年轻人
Take it easy, youngblood.
快把枪放下
I need you to put that gun down, right now.
快点
Right now.
你是谁
Who are you?
你叫什么名字 -特雷
What's your name? - T-Trae.
特雷·威廉姆斯
Trae Williams.
你在干什么 孩子
What the hell you think you're doing, kid?
我只想要钱
I-I just wanted the money.
我只想要那一百万
I-I just wanted the million.
什么一百万
What million?
坐下
Sit down.
坐下 不许动
Sit down and don't you move!
指挥官
Yeah. Commander.
洪都 甘布尔的父亲得到消息
Hondo. Gamble's father got word
有人公开悬赏一名20小队的成员
there's an open bounty on a member of 20-Squad.
一百万美元
A million dollars.
现在我们还不知道真假
Now, we don't know yet how real this is,
甚至不知道谁被盯上了 但在此之前
or even who's been targeted, but until further notice,
我命令你的小队回总部
I'm ordering your team back to HQ.
那你不用猜了 长官
Let me save you the suspense, sir.
赏金确有其事
That bounty, it's real.
是冲我来的
And it's on me.
佐伊 怎么了
Zoe. What's up?
克里斯蒂
Hey, Christy.
我在找尼西 你见过她吗
I'm looking for Nisi. Have you seen her?
没有 抱歉 她提前走了
No, sorry, she ducked out early.
她的工具还在呢
She left her station set up.
她之前是在这里
I mean, she was here.
但她有事先走了
But she had to go.
可能家里有急事吧
A family emergency, I think.
别扯淡了 克里斯蒂 尼西在哪里
Cut the BS, Christy, where's Nisi?
她好像又吸毒了
I think she's using again.
她之前口齿不清
She started slurring her words,
然后昏过去了
and then she just blacked out.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我不希望她回监狱
I don't want her to go back to prison.
她这样多久了
How long has she been like this?
大概两个小时
About two hours.
佐伊
Zoe.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表