剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Quickly, quietly, come follow us.
快点
Hurry, please.
所有人低下身子 保持安静
Everybody get down and stay quiet.
警♥察♥马上就来
The police are on their way.
没事的 我保证
It'll be okay. Promise.
所有人低下身子躲起来
Everybody get down and hide.
他们来了
They're coming.
待在这 好吗
Stay here, okay?
不
No.
阿尔然 他会杀了你的
Arjan, he'll kill you!
我们从前门出去
We'll go out the front.
等下 安静 还有一个人过来了 回去
Wait. Shh. Another is coming. Get back.
20D呼叫指挥官
20-David to Command.
寺庙里有一名活跃的枪手
We have an active shooter in the temple.
现在进入
Making entry now.
我们要找的是两名南亚裔男性
We're looking for two South Asian males,
身高都在一七五左右 中等身材
both around five-foot-nine, medium build.
可能不止两人
There could be more.
我们不希望发生人♥质♥挟持事件
We do not want a hostage situation.
保持警惕
Heads on a swivel.
22D 我们还有五分钟到达
22-David. We're five minutes out.
洪都 等不了了
Hondo, we can't wait.
行动
Let's move.
鲍威尔
Powell.
洛城警局
LAPD.
没事了 没事了 我们是警♥察♥
It's okay. It's okay. We're police.
女士 你看见阿尔然和拉杰没
Ma'am, have you seen Arjan and Raj?
他们朝那边去了 储藏室那边
They went that way, towards the storeroom.
保持耐心 不要出声
Just sit tight and stay quiet.
迪肯 去储藏室 找到阿尔然
Deacon, head to the storeroom, find Arjan.
鲍威尔 你跟我来
Powell, you're my two.
30D 厨房♥有多名平民
30-David. Multiple civilians in the kitchen.
我正在朝寺庙东面的储藏室移♥动♥
I'm heading to the storeroom on the east side of the temple.
30D 一名枪手倒地
30-David. One gunman down.
你没事吧
Hey, you doing okay?
我肩膀中了枪
Yeah, it's my shoulder.
流了很多血
It's bleeding pretty badly.
我们必须要快速止血
Yeah, we got to stop that bleeding.
储藏室有一名伤员
We got an injured victim in the storeroom
肩膀中枪
with a GSW to the shoulder.
需要撤离现场
Needs an evac.
请派救援小组待命 现场安全后随时入内
Have an R A standing by until we give the all clear.
好的 你准备好没
All right. You ready?
接下来可能会有点痛
'Cause you're not gonna like this.
好了 继续按压伤口
All right, you keep pressure on that
藏好等人来救你
and stay hidden until someone comes to get you.
明白了吗 -明白
Do you understand? - Yeah.
不要这样 兄弟
Don't do this, brother.
我警告过你
I warned you.
大家都是印度人
W-We're both Indians.
你说是就是了吗
When it suits you.
你难道不是想把这个国家搞得四分五裂
When you're not trying to tear the country apart.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon.
你们在上前一步 我就杀了他
One move and he dies!
恐怕你得想个更好的计划了 泰真
You're gonna have to come up with a better plan than that, Tejan.
你敢开枪 我们也会开枪
You shoot him, we shoot you,
你们都会死
and you both die.
对 但如果他死了 其他跟他一样的人
Yes, but if he dies, others like him
在想破坏我们祖国时就会三思
will think twice about destroying our country.
拖住他
Keep him talking.
我去找个射击角度
I'll try to get a clear shot.
不管怎么样你母亲也不能起死回生了 对吗
None of this is gonna bring your mother back, though, will it?
你怎么知道我母亲的事
What do you know about my mother?
这就是这一切的开始 不是吗
That's where all this started, isn't it?
你和你的兄弟
You and your brother.
你们只不过是被复仇冲昏了头脑
This is nothing more than your thirst for revenge.
该死 找不到射击角度
Damn it. I don't have a shot.
站住 他要翻过去了
Stop! He's going over!
24D呼叫指挥官
24-David to Command.
有人逃跑
We've got a rabbit,
持有武器 准备跳到威尼斯大道上
armed and about to land on Venice.
他朝街上逃去了
He's headed for the street.
洪都 看到逃犯了
Hondo, got eyes on your runner.
追击交给我们
We got it from here.
26D 正在追击一辆米色克莱斯勒
26-David, in pursuit of a beige Chrysler
托曼街向南
going south on Toberman.
车牌号♥3OEB058
License plate three-Oscar-Echo-Bravo zero-five-eight.
他要干什么 -不知道
What's he doing? - I don't know,
但我们必须要在他杀人前抓到他
but we need to end this before he kills someone.
低头
Down!
枪
Gun!
等等
Hold on!
漂亮 关键时候没掉链子
Nice. You got it when it counts.
洛城警局特警队 下车
LAPD SWAT! Get out of the car!
把手举到我们可以看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em!
不要让我说第二遍
Don't make me ask again!
马上趴下
Get on the ground now!
趴下 双手背后
On your stomach! Hands behind your back!
我去上铐
Going hands-on.
22D 最后一名枪手已收押
22-David. Final gunman in custody.
大家对你们在里面的英勇行为赞不绝口
Keep hearing about what the two of you did in there,
把枪手引离人群
guiding the shooters away from the others.
为了保护别人面对危险迎面而上
Running right towards danger to protect everyone else?
真的很勇敢
That's pretty gutsy.
我必须得做点什么
I had to do something.
不过我看见枪的时候
Though, when I saw that gun...
多亏了你及时赶到
Thanks for showing up when you did.
她是什么意思 那名警官
What did she mean, that other officer,
她说无论怎么样都无法让他母亲起死回生
when she said that none of this would bring his mother back?
他的母亲死在了印度航♥空♥182航♥班♥上
His mother was killed on Air India Flight 182.
他认为是锡克教分离主义份子的错
He blames Sikh separatists.
那个网站上有一条威胁
One of the threats on that website
就是某个人说
was from someone claiming
是我们害他的家人在那趟航♥班♥上丧生
that we had killed his family on that flight.
然后我回复道
And then I wrote back that
那个时候我们都还没有出生
we weren't even alive back then.
互联网教会了我们一件事
Well, if there's one thing the Internet's taught us,
愤怒往往与理性格格不入
it's that rage doesn't play well with reason.
我说了吧 和新的一样
I'm telling you, as good as new.
你真的做到了
You really came through.
哪次我没办好
Hey, don't I always?
我可想到了一些例外
A few exceptions come to mind.
不得不说 看起来很不错
I got to say, it looks solid.
听起来你很意外
You sound surprised.
我确实很意外
That's 'cause I am.
你还真是忘恩负义 傻瓜
You sounding hella ungrateful, fool.
好了 我们走了
Okay, let's go.
谢谢你 里昂
Thank you, Leon.
别忘了 你还欠我个人情
And don't forget, you still owe me.
欠你什么 说清楚
Owe you what, exactly?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
帮我搞什么犯罪活动吗
Help with some sort of, what, criminal conspiracy?
或者什么愚蠢的违法行为
Or criminal stupidity.
你最好小心点 帅哥
You best check yourself, pretty boy.
要是被你老板知道了
What would boss man think about
你把你的宝贝警车
you having your precious cop car
给一个蠢货罪犯修 -行了
fixed by a stupidcriminal? - Stop.
我只是希望你能
Look, I was just hoping that
周六来一起吃个晚餐
you would come to dinner on Saturday.
妈妈做了千层面
Mom's making lasagna,
贾德和库普斯也会来
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表