剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是为了更好的把精力
so I can put my energy
投入给最有前景的人
into our best prospects.
我不想过度耗费自己的精力
I don't want to overextend myself
训练没机会成为洛城特警的人上面
training officers that have no shot at making SWAT.
好吧 但你怎么知道选的是最好的新学员
Okay, but how do you know you're picking the best recruits?
我对自己评估人才的能力很有信心
I'm pretty confident in my ability to evaluate talent.
我猜猜 信息来源是多贝斯
Let me guess, this is coming from Dobes.
我和他见面只是为了
I met up with him just to, you know,
跟进进度 看训练情况如何
check in on him, see how training's going.
跟进他的进度 还是我的
Check in on him or check in on me?
他还说什么了
What else did he say?
他说你很严格
He said you're tough.
说你把新学员都逼到极限了
He said you're pushing the recruits to their limits.
可能是他的极限
His limits, maybe.
知道吗 也许多贝斯当洛城特警年纪太大
You know, could be Dobes is just too old for SWAT.
你知道我和多贝斯同龄吧
You do realize that Dobes and I are the same age, right?
你后悔把洛城特警学院交给我了吗
Do you regret giving me SWAT Academy?
是不是这样 -不 当然不是
Is that what this is about? - No, of course not.
那就让我以自己认为的最佳方式管理它
Then let me run it the best way I know how.
他来了
He's here.
过得怎么样 特雷
How's it going, Trae?
我一直在想我的妻子
You know, I keep thinking about my wife
还有我的女儿
and my little girl
如果开门的不是我而是她们会怎么样
and what might have happened if they opened that door instead of me.
听到我说话没
Do you hear me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你拿着一把上了膛的枪进了我家 孩子
You came to my home with a loaded gun, kid.
光是一句对不起是没有用的
"Sorry" doesn't cut it.
我没打算开枪
I-I wasn't going to shoot you.
我本来是这么打算的 但是...
Uh, I mean, I was, but...
当你开门的那一刹那 我就知道我做不到
when you opened the door, I knew I couldn't.
我妈妈和我过得很拮据
M-My mom and I are struggling.
很多人都是 特雷
A lot of people are struggling, Trae.
很多人都是
A lot of people.
但你不能为了钱去杀人
That doesn't give you the right to kill for money!
我知道 我只是想帮帮我妈妈
I-I know. I just wanted to help my mom.
她打两份工
She works two jobs,
我们到现在连个住的地方都没有
and we still can't afford a place to live.
她工作很辛苦 这不公平
She works so hard. It's not fair.
特雷 轮辐是谁
Trae, who is Spoke?
他是个毒贩 很危险
He's a dealer. He's dangerous.
看到他的人最好都绕道走
He comes around the way, you run.
他的真名叫什么 -我不知道
What's his real name? - I don't know.
我叫他轮辐是因为他的豪车轮子是带辐条的
I-I just call him Spoke 'cause his whip got spoke rims.
所以只是你这么叫他
So you got your own name for him.
我喜欢他的车
I like what he drives.
他有一辆红色的雪佛兰贝尔艾尔
He's got a red Chevy Bel Air.
很拉风
It's slick.
不过我不是很懂那些辐条轮毂
I don't know about the spoke rims, though.
如果是我 我可能会换成凯斯通的经典复古轮
I'd probably swap 'em out for some Keystone Klassics.
你很懂车
So you know your cars.
我希望有一天我能自己设计一辆
I want to design 'em one day.
你最后一次看见轮辐是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Spoke?
两天前
Two days ago.
放学后在罗斯克兰斯的一家便利店里
I-I was at the Quick Stop over on Rosecrans, right after school.
他有和谁在一起吗 -没有 就他一个人
Was he with anyone? - Nah, he was alone.
他在打电♥话♥ 声音很大
He was on the phone, though. Talking loud.
他在说什么 -你
What was he talking loud about? - You.
还说悬赏一百万美元要你的命
And the million-dollar hit he just put on your head.
迪肯和谭找到了那个叫特雷的小孩
Deacon and Tan found that Trae kid.
洪都现在正在审讯室里问话
Hondo's got him in the box right now.
好 希望那个孩子能给我们点线索
That's good. Hope the kid has some answers.
你朋友怎么样了 -尼西吗 她现在好点了
How's your friend doing? - Nisi? She's feeling better.
昨晚清醒后 就送她回家了
Sent her home after she sobered up last night.
是吗 那你呢
Yeah? How are you doing?
老实说
Honestly...
我真的对她很失望
I'm really disappointed in her.
看山去尼西在很努力地把自己的生活拉回正轨
Nisi seemed so dedicated to getting her life back on track.
今天 他们给她做了毒理测试
Today, they're gonna drug-test her,
她马上就要失去一切了
she's gonna, she's gonna lose everything.
她告诉你她吸了什么吗
She tell you what she took?
她不愿意对我坦白
She wasn't ready to come clean with me.
她说她身体里只有咖啡和电子烟
She said the only thing in her system was coffee and vape smoke.
或许她的电子烟里有猫腻
Maybe there was something funky in her vape pen.
什么意思
What do you mean?
可能没什么 不过洛杉矶各大商店
Might be nothing, but there's been
都有发现黑市电子烟烟弹
some black market vape cartridges hitting shops around L.A.
有一些里面添加了芬太尼
Some of them have been laced with fentanyl.
给
Here you go.
可能她在不知情的情况下误吸了
Maybe she took something without knowing it.
可能吧
Maybe.
我刚刚跟帮派毒品科通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with GND.
根据特雷的信息 他们在便利店的监控里
Based on Trae's intel, they found CCTV footage of a man
找到了一个开着红色雪佛兰贝尔艾尔的男人
driving a red Chevrolet Bel Air at the Quick Stop market.
经过面部识别 确认他为埃米尔·莱尔斯
Ran him through facial rec, ID'd him as Ameer Riles.
是街区的一个新面孔
He's a new kid on the block.
在洛杉矶南部掌管一个小型贩毒集团
Runs a small drug operation out of South L.A.
他跟马利克·莱尔斯有什么关系吗
He any relation to Malik Riles?
马利克是他的哥哥
Malik's his older brother.
我在2015年因贩毒逮捕了马利克
I busted Malik back in 2015 for dealing.
他是我们社区的
He's a neighborhood kid.
被捕时 他可能才十七岁左右
He was probably only 17 years old at the time.
本来可以缓刑的
He should've just gotten probation,
但他遇到了一位严厉的法官 下令进行适应性听证会
but he drew a tough judge who ordered a fitness hearing.
判定他为成年人
Tried him as an adult.
最后被判在县监狱服刑十个月
He ended up getting ten months in county.
看来他因为某些坏习惯
Looks like he parlayed that ten months into ten years,
把十个月变成了十年
thanks to some bad behavior.
袭击狱警 打架斗殴 持有毒品
Assault on a guard, fighting, drug possession.
他在监狱还真是什么事都犯了个遍
He racked up a hell of a jacket in prison.
根据他的加州刑事报告
According to this CDCR report,
马利克在福尔松成立了大型毒品交易团伙
Malik built a major drug trade in Folsom.
估计一个月能赚三十万
Estimated to bring in 300 G's a month.
一年就有三百五十多万了
That's over three and a half million dollars a year.
那他肯定不会
I know for damn sure
把这些钱藏在监狱里
he ain't just keeping that money in his cell.
如果他把这些钱给了
And I wouldn't be surprised if he was
他弟弟埃米尔也不足为奇
funneling it to his baby brother, Ameer.
如果埃米尔能拿到那些资金
If Ameer has access to those kinds of funds,
也就能解释像他这种等级的人
that would explain how someone at his level
是怎么买♥♥得起百万豪车了
could offer up a million-dollar bounty.
你十几年前就逮捕了马利克
You busted Malik a decade ago.
为什么埃米尔现在要追杀你
Why's Ameer coming after you now?
马利克一周前死在了监狱
Malik died in prison a week ago.
什么 -被他的狱友捅死的
What? - His cellmate shanked him.
是我把马利克关进了监狱
My arrest put Malik behind bars.
埃米尔觉得他哥哥的死是因我而起
Ameer's blaming me for his brother's death.
调度刚刚接到一通威胁报♥警♥电♥话♥
Dispatch just got a threatening 911 call.
你们一定要听一听
You got to hear this.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
这条消息是给洪都·哈里森警官的
This is a message for Officer Hondo Harrelson.
洪都 如果你继续躲在洛城警局里
Hondo, if you're gonna keep hiding behind LAPD,
那我就要改变策略了 伙计
then I'm changing things up, dawg.
我已经放话了 特警队全员通缉
I've put the word out. It's open season on SWAT.
直到你入土
Until your bitch ass is in the dirt,
每杀死一名特警队警员奖励两万
I'm offering 20 racks to anyone who kills a SWAT officer.
要么你得到你应得的报应
You're either gonna get what's coming to you,
要么我就拿你的队友替你偿命
or I'm coming for your people.
选择权在你
It's your choice.
其他小队呢 -外面只有40小队在执行任务
Where are the other teams? - The only one out is 40.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表