剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
该死 情况不妙
Damn it. That's not good.
我从三百米左右远的地方朝你的侄子开了枪
I shot your cousin from 300 yards away,
正中眉心
dead square between his eyes.
我也不想的
And I wish I hadn't.
你觉得悔过能救你
You think remorse is gonna save you?
我像是个牧师吗
I look like a priest?
我不后悔杀了他
I don't feel bad about killing him.
我只是觉得浪费了我一颗子弹
Only that I wasted a bullet.
他是咎由自取
He deserved to suffer for what he did.
真希望那时能和他单独相处五分钟
Five minutes alone, that's all I would have needed.
他一定会哀求我赶紧射出那枚子弹
And he would have been begging for that bullet.
跟他独处五分钟 他能让你做他的狗
Five minutes alone with him, he would've made you his bitch.
换做是我 只需要两分钟
I only need two.
是吗
Is that right?
我知道你想干什么
I see what you're doing.
国王 你说你想给接下来的四十年牢狱生活
El Rey, you said you wanted a memory
留下一个美好的回忆
to savor for your next 40 years of solitary, right?
哪个能让你更满足
So, what's gonna be more satisfying--
扣下扳机
pulling that trigger
还是用自己的拳头
or getting your hands dirty?
还是说你只是害怕我们单挑
Or maybe you're just afraid if we do go head-to-head,
我会让你做我的狗
I'll make you my bitch.
我了解洪都
I know Hondo.
他现在肯定是在想尽办法为我们拖延时间
Right now, he's doing whatever he can to buy us some time,
赶紧去救他
so let's go get him.
他上次报告时是在礼拜堂
Last location he reported in from was the chapel.
尽快找到他和那两名狱警 把他们带回来
Find him and the two guards and bring 'em back ASAP.
好 谭 你留下来
All right, Tan, you stay behind
等其他特警队赶到
until the other SWAT team arrives.
应该快了 -好
Should be any minute. - Yeah.
他们到了后 你带医生和护士安全离开
When they get here, you get that doctor and nurse to safety.
明白 赶紧去找洪都
Yeah, I got it. Go, find Hondo.
跟上
On me.
搞什么 要他们回来
What the hell? Call them off.
现在最不需要的就是再添三名人♥质♥
The last thing we need is three more hostages.
不行 不能召他们回来
No, I'm not calling 'em off.
本次行动是我负责 不是你
I'm in charge of this operation, not you.
真有意思
Well, that's funny.
我刚刚听到你跟洛杉矶时报的人说
'Cause I could have sworn I heard you telling the L.A. Times
指挥权在我
I was in command.
他真的应该想清楚了
He really needs to make up his mind.
好 那我要正式记录下这是你的决定
Fine. Then I want it on the record that this was your call.
此事与我无关 -没问题
I had nothing to do with it. - Sure.
那这段话也顺便记录一下
And let's get this on the record, too, while we're at it.
你就是个无能的白♥痴♥
You're an incompetent moron
这家监狱管得稀巴烂 哪你也管理不好
who's got no business running this or any prison.
你连洗澡水都放不好
I wouldn't trust you to run a damn bath.
你说我无能
You're calling me incompetent?
要是我老婆知道你今天是怎么办事的
When my wife hears how you handled things today...
特警队是在帮你擦屁♥股♥
SWAT handled what you couldn't.
现在你想让特警队替你背黑锅
And now you want to shift the blame for your mistakes onto SWAT?
我不会让你得逞的
I won't let you do that.
你敢这么做我就跟你斗到底
I'll fight you tooth and nail if you try.
你不会有机会的 你完蛋了
You won't get a chance to. You're finished.
我保证
I guarantee it.
你觉得我在乎我的职业生涯吗
You think I give a rat's ass about my career?
现在我只在乎一件事
The only thing I care about right now
那就是带我的队员安全回家
is bringing my team home safe.
还有你的两名狱警
And your two officers as well.
我这人说话向来光明磊落
That's just one of the many ways I'm proud to say
你和我 我们不一样
you and I, we're different.
小心 -深处有无名囚犯
Look out! - Five prisoners deep.
正在逃跑
Moving away.
揍他的脸
Dirty that face up!
漂亮
That's what's up!
希望你不会想要别人来瞻仰你的遗容
Hope you didn't want an open casket.
终结他 国王
Finish him, El Rey.
洛城警局
LAPD!
住手 不准动 -趴下 趴下
Stop right there! Don't. - Get down. Get down, now!
拷上 交给我
Go hands-on. I got him.
交给我
I got him, I got him.
趴下
On your stomach.
起来 跪下
Get up. On your knees.
好好记住我的脸
Take a mental snapshot.
你会在接下来的40年中
You're gonna spend the next 40 years
好好回忆我这张脸
thinking about this face.
警官 你没事吧
Deputy, you good?
我没事
I'm good.
指挥官 洪都安全
Commander, Hondo's safe.
请告诉典狱长我们已救下他的两名狱警
And let the warden know we rescued his two CO's.
收到 我会告诉他的
Copy that, I'll let him know.
你的狱警已经得救了
Your guards have been rescued.
暴♥乱♥已被控制
Riot's under control.
但现在还有一名连环杀手没有找到
But we still got a serial killer to find.
亚当斯逃避追捕八年之久才落网
Adams evaded capture for eight years.
这回绝不能让他逃走
We can't let him escape.
如果被他溜了
If he does,
还能不能再找到他就不好说了
there's no telling if we'll ever find him again.
之前我已经把他的大头照发给你们了
I sent you all his mugshot earlier.
等等
Wait a second.
这就是那个医生 还有那个护士
That's the doctor. And the nurse...
他们是一伙的
She's in on it.
一定要告诉谭
You got to let Tan know now.
谭 摩西亚当斯就是那个受伤的医生
Tan, Moses Adams is the injured doctor
还有那个护士是跟他一伙的
and the nurse is in on it, too.
你一定要阻止他们
You got to stop 'em.
太晚了
It's too late.
他们已经被担架抬走了
Medevac already rolled them out.
我们成功了
We made it.
护照带了吗 钱呢
Do you have the passports? The money?
所有的都准备好了
Everything's set.
车也停好了 加满了油
Car's packed, filled with gas.
应该可以带我们过边界
Should get us across the border.
我表现得怎么样
Did I do good?
非常棒
You did great.
我也不想打搅二位的浪漫时刻 但是
Hate to interrupt this romantic moment, but...
不准动
Don't you move.
你能去的地方只有某个几平♥米♥的牢房♥
Only place you're going is back inside a six by eight cell.
带他走 甘布尔
Get him out of here, Gamble.
双手背后
Hands.
放开我 你这头猪
Get off of me, you pig!
我刚刚可是把你从索诺兰沙漠的一个浅坟刨了出来
I just saved you from a shallow grave in the Sonoran Desert,
不过没事
but okay.
我也见过几个喜欢坏男人的女人
I know some people like bad boys,
不过她找的还真是坏男人界的人中龙凤
but she was really taking it to the extreme.
她还想着要在卡布跟他度个蜜月
She thought they were gonna honeymoon in Cabo
然后幸福美满地生活一辈子
and live happily ever after.
愿上帝保佑她
Bless her heart.
60小队找到了真正的医生
60-Squad found our real doctor.
应该是被亚当斯杀了
Looks like Adams killed him,
换上了他的衣服
swapped clothes with him,
给医生穿上囚犯的衣服 伪装成吸毒过量的样子
made him look like a prisoner who OD'd.
他们可能是觉得趁着暴♥乱♥
I guess the both of 'em hoped that in the chaos of the riot,
狱警也不会仔细查看
the guards wouldn't stop to check.
关于这一点
And on that note,
我会让典狱长务必彻底地清点人数
I'm gonna make sure the warden's done a full roll call.
60小队 永远都晚到一步
60-Squad, always late to the party.
米可
Hey, Miko.
你的手怎么样了
How are the hands?
过几天就好了
Be fine in a couple days.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表