剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm LAPD. Hang in there. You're gonna be okay.
22D报告 我的位置需要急救人员
22-David. Need an RA at my location.
一名女性脸上有撕裂伤
Got a female with lacerations to the face.
救助很快到 他去哪了
Help is on the way. Where'd he go?
那边
That way.
好 快离开这里
All right, get out of here.
这边
This way!
快跑
Move!
下车
Out of the car!
让开 -快让开
Get out of the way! - Out of the way!
快走 快 快
Go, go, go!
54D 嫌犯抢了一辆银色皮卡
54-David. Suspects stole a silver pickup.
车牌号♥2DDT456
Plate number 2-Delta-Delta-Tango-4-5-6.
告诉我你找凯特干什么 为什么想伤害她
Tell me why you're after Kate, and why you want to hurt her.
你在说什么 我不是要害她
What are you talking about? I'm not trying to hurt her.
我是要救她 我是她哥哥
I'm trying to save her. I'm her brother.
你和凯特经纪人聊过了吗 -对
Did you talk to Kate's agent? - Yeah.
她吓坏了 但万幸
She's shaken up, but thankfully,
没受重伤
she wasn't critically injured.
才发现 她是凯特的前经纪人
Turns out, she's Kate's ex-agent.
她被一个什么制♥作♥人引诱走
She was lured away by some producer
说能帮她迅速成名
who promised her a faster rise to fame.
她有一个月没凯特消息了
She hasn't heard from Kate in a month.
就在凯特和制♥作♥人合作后没多久
And soon after Kate linked up with the producer,
她就出现在这个成人直播网站上
she popped up on this cam girl site.
一点都不意外
Wish I was surprised.
好多女孩来到这座城
So many young girls come to this city
满眼闪耀着希望
with stars in their eyes,
最后却被现实生吞活剥 连骨头都不剩
only to get chewed up and spit out,
甚至更糟 -所以在她视频里
or worse. - So, in her videos,
凯特看起来处在成瘾状态
Kate seems high.
言语不清 眼神迷离
Slurred speech, eyes glazed over.
制♥作♥人可能给她下药来实现目的
Producer could be drugging her to get his way,
或者用她谋利
or make money off of her.
我在风化组时见过类似骗局
I saw similar scams on Vice.
这些人引诱女孩们上钩
These guys draw girls in,
切断她们与之前生活的联♥系♥
cut them off from their old life,
强迫她们拍成♥人♥电♥影♥或卖♥♥身
then force them into porn or pimp them out.
联♥系♥一下你在风化组时的线人 谭
Reach out to your Vice contacts, Tan.
看他们是否有这个制♥作♥人的线索
See if they got any leads on this producer.
如果如你所说 受害者应该不止凯特一人
If you're right, Kate might not be the only victim.
在凯特和她经纪人合作时
So, while Kate was with her agent,
她只接到了几个小角色
she only booked a couple of acting jobs,
不过也赚了些片酬
but it did earn her residuals,
支票都寄去了一个邮箱地址
and she had those checks sent to a P.O. box.
甘布尔查到了邮箱编号♥ 正在寻找邮箱所属人
Gamble's got the number. She's looking for an owner.
如果我们找到这个制♥作♥人 就能抢在机车党之前
If we find the producer, we can get ahead of the bikers.
同时 叫上洪都 和凯特的哥哥谈谈
In the meantime, grab Hondo, talk to Kate's brother.
看能不能说服他 在他们再杀人之前
See if you can convince him to call off
让他们停手
his biker friends before they kill again.
本 打电♥话♥
Ben, make the call.
让你的人停手
Tell your buddies to stand down.
我们会救回你妹妹
We will bring your sister home.
要不是我们 你们根本不会找凯特
You wouldn't even be looking for Kate if it wasn't for us.
我不想把她的命运
And I'm not gonna leave her fate
交给一群我不信任的警♥察♥
to a bunch of cops that I don't trust.
信不信由你
Trust us or not,
我们已投入全部警力找她
we are putting all of our manpower into finding her.
我们查过你
You know, we did some looking into you.
你并不是机车党的成员
You're not part of their club.
你真的愿意替这些人担责吗
Are you really willing to take the fall for these guys?
至少我知道他们会完成任务
At least I know they'll get the job done.
他们会找到我妹妹
They will find my sister.
听着 你很担心也很愤怒 我理解
Look, you're worried and you're angry, I get it.
我们知道她拍成人视频的事
We know about the adult videos she's been making.
她是被迫才拍那些的
She's being forced to make those.
因为凯特自己绝对不会那么做
'Cause Kate would never do anything like that on her own.
我们一定会让害她的人付出代价
And whoever's doing this to her, we're gonna make him pay.
我们有办法能救她 而且不会让她陷入更大的危险
And there's a way to do that without putting her in more danger.
相信我们
Trust us.
几天前我收到了凯特的语♥音♥留言
I got a voicemail from Kate a couple of days ago.
未知号♥码
An unknown number.
本 我需要帮助
Ben, I need help.
他不许我离开
He won't let me leave.
我怕他会伤害我
I'm scared he's gonna hurt me.
我住的地方在....老天...
I'm at a house in... Oh, God.
快挂电♥话♥
Hang it up, now.
我一直很自责自己没接电♥话♥
It still kills me that I didn't answer.
我的人一定会找到这个变♥态♥
So, my buddies are gonna find this creep.
他就该去死
'Cause he deserves to die.
浏览凯特的视频
I scrubbed through Kate's videos,
让我掉进了其他女性的兔子洞
which sent me down a rabbit hole of other women.
类似露骨的内容
Similar explicit content,
都是由同一来源上传
all uploaded from the same source.
这些女孩很可能是同一骗局的受害者
Yeah, odds are these girls are all caught up in the same scam.
这个制片人哄骗她们
This producer convinces them
承诺可以实现她们的明星梦
he can make their dreams come true.
在她们醒悟之前
Before they wise up,
就给她们下了药 制♥作♥了这些垃圾视频
he has them hooked on drugs and making this garbage.
找到凯特
So, when we find Kate,
可能也能找到其他受害者
we'll probably find other victims, too.
这是风化组发来的嫌疑人
It's a list of properties that Vice suspects
涉案房♥产清单
are involved in these schemes.
这些地方都有可能是凯特的所在地
Kate could be at any one of these.
甘布尔正在调查制片人
Gamble's digging into the producer.
希望她能有所收获
Hopefully, she's having better luck.
查到邮箱地址了吗
Any luck chasing down that P.O. box?
只查到了部分 邮局提供了所属人
Yes and no. Post office gave me the owner,
但登记在一家公♥司♥名下
but it's under an LLC,
我无法查到实际控制人
and I can't seem to find the name behind it.
我来帮忙
Let me help.
查案能帮我清醒一下头脑
Doing some research will help clear my mind.
这和你刚刚
This have anything to do
突然失踪有关系吗
with where you disappeared to earlier?
洪都批准我离开一小时
Hondo let me dip out for an hour.
有点家事需要处理一下
Had to handle some family business.
我可是糟心家庭的专家
Hey. I'm an expert on screwed-up families,
所以...
so...
跟我说说吧
lay it on me.
我妈之前交了个男友
My mom used to date this guy who'd
每次吵架都会打她 不是眼睛淤青就是嘴唇出血
end every argument by giving her a black eye or a split lip.
现在他回来了
And now, he's back,
她居然同意见他
and she agreed to see him.
我猜你已经劝过她不要见他 但她不听
Guessing you tried, but you couldn't convince her not to?
于是我去见了这个男的 想让他打消念头
And I went to see him, tried to shut it down.
我小时候累积的愤怒一下子涌上了心头
All this rage I had as a kid just flooded back.
知道吗 我曾经幻想过
You know, I used to fantasize about
暴揍他一顿 让他为做过的一切付出代价
hurting him for everything he put us through.
可没曾想 他到今天还是我的心魔
I didn't think he still had that power over me.
我爸也总让我抓狂
My dad has a way of getting under my skin like that.
他们总能...
You know, they...
激起我们心中的某些东西
...trigger something in us.
对 但你们已经和解了
Yeah, but you two managed to make peace.
那只是因为洪都给了我一些好建议
Only because Hondo gave me some good advice.
我选择原谅他
Made the decision to forgive him,
放下过去对他的愤怒
let go of all the anger that I was carrying from my past.
要是他不值得被原谅呢 -这不重要
What if he doesn't deserve it? - Doesn't matter.
这跟他没有关系
It's not about him.
米可 你应该为自己而活
Miko, you deserve to live life for yourself,
不要让过去的阴霾遮住了你的天空
not some ghost from your past.
等下
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表