剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
最近几年多次进出戒毒所
Now, he's been in and out of rehab the last few years.
谭现在摸清他的底细了吗
Has Tan got a measure on him yet?
等等
Hold on.
谭去哪了
Where the hell is Tan?
走
Move.
迪肯 现在只剩你旁边的女人了
Deacon, that leaves the woman next to you.
她的证件在系统里查不到 是假的
Her ID didn't come up in the system. It's a fake.
盯紧她 现在她是头号♥嫌疑人
Keep an eye on her. Right now, she's our number-one suspect.
大家还好吗
How's everyone doing in here?
我现在感觉好多了
I'm feeling much better.
这是怎么回事 欧文
What the hell's going on in here, Owen?
他俩为什么站着
Why are these two standing up?
他们在厕所里打架
Found them fighting over this in the bathroom.
就是两个吸毒的
They're just a couple of junkies.
我不是说了所有人都坐着别动吗
I told everyone to stay seated.
你们是想我给表现好的人
Do you want me to show all these nice people
示范一下不听话的后果吗
what happens when you don't listen?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们都要死在这了吗
This is how it ends, isn't it? We're all gonna die.
我觉得他的恐慌症发作了
I think he's having a panic attack.
谁帮忙拿点水
Can someone get me water, please?
所有人都给我做好 把嘴闭上
Everyone sit down and shut up!
所有人回座位上去
I want everyone back to their seats.
包括你 老头
That includes you, old man.
让我照顾他 拜托
Hey, I got him. Please.
坚持住
Come on.
你会没事的
Hey, you're gonna be okay.
喝点水
Just drink some water.
好吗
Okay?
好了 坐下 好吗 好
All right, sit down. Okay? Okay.
忍♥不了了
I'm done being patient.
必须得把他们救出来
We got to get them out of there.
现在不是感情用事的时候
Now is not the time to act with emotion.
如果她就是哥利亚 在采取任何重大行动前
If she is Goliath, we need to secure the hard drive
我们必须确保硬盘的安全
before we make any major moves.
如果不是她呢
And if it's not her?
蔡斯还指着十分钟内就有大巴车来
Chase is expecting a bus in ten minutes,
我可不想知道如果他没有等来车
and I don't want to find out what he's gonna do
会做出什么事来
if he doesn't get it.
50小队找到了车站的一个入口
50-Squad found an entry into the building,
一条旧维修通道
an old maintenance tunnel.
我可以现在让他们进去
Now, I can have them inside
在五分钟内破了车站候车厅的门
and ready to blow the terminal door in five.
不行 如果他们进去了 她就会毁了硬盘
No. If they move in, she will destroy the hard drive,
我们就会失去关于下一次袭击的所有线索
and we lose any information about the next attack.
至少先让他们进通道待命
At least let them enter the tunnel.
我说了不行 20小队身份掩饰得很好
I said no. 20-Squad's cover is intact.
让他们见机行事
We follow their lead.
是枪声
Those were gunshots.
那边发生什么事了 戴维斯
What the hell's going on back there, Davis?
没事 不要说话
Everything's fine. Stop talking.
我们一定得想个办法在不影响任务的情况下
We got to find a way to end this standoff
结束对峙
without compromising the mission.
或许能让蔡斯
Maybe there's a way
主动交出我们想要的东西
to get Chase to give SWAT exactly what we want.
他亲口说的 想要几个人♥质♥
He said it himself, he wants a few hostages.
你和我 我们主动送上门
You and I, we offer ourselves up
替换大家
in exchange to release everyone else?
把哥利亚和小队其余人
Sending Goliath and the rest of our team
送到警♥察♥手上
right into police custody.
可是可以 但是...
That could work, but...
蔡斯的精神状态不是很稳定
Chase's grip on reality is slipping.
不会接受提议的
He's not gonna take a deal.
我说过什么来着
What did I say?
或许不用通过蔡斯
Maybe we don't need Chase.
你兄弟呢
Where's your brother?
我要检查一下他的伤口
I got to check his wound.
他说了马上回来
He said he's coming right back.
你真信他吗
Do you honestly believe that?
戴维斯 你在干什么
Davis, what are you doing, man?
你兄弟的状态不太行
Your brother's not okay,
我还得为我妹考虑
and I got my kid sister here to think of.
今天本该轻松又顺利
Yeah, today was supposed to be clean and easy.
速战速决
In and out.
但是被你兄弟搞砸了
But your brother screwed it up.
是
Yeah, well...
蔡斯总是喜欢自说自话
Chase just has this way of taking things over.
就好像今天 整个计划都是我想出来的
Like today, this whole job was my idea,
可他就是叨叨个没完
but he just went on and on and on and on
说我们需要"更多人手 更多枪"
about how we need "more guys, more guns."
我还没反应过来 他就冲一个保安开了枪
Before I knew it, he was shooting at a guard
就因为他多瞟了他一眼
for looking at him the wrong way.
戴维斯
Davis,
你顺着他是想保护他
you're trying to protect him by going along,
但只会害了所有人
but that's not protecting anyone.
兄弟之前应该相互照应
Brothers are supposed to look after their kin.
行了 戴维斯
Come on, Davis.
现在该你站出来保护他了
It's time for you to step up and look after yours.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
你不是想上厕所
You didn't need the bathroom.
你只是想找机会逃跑 不地道
You tried to make a run for it. Not cool.
不过无所谓 没关系的
But whatever, you know, it's fine.
因为我有个新计划
'Cause I got a new plan,
感兴趣的话一起
in case if you're interested.
别说了
Just stop.
看看周围
Look around.
你谁也救不了
You're not getting anyone out of this,
乱来只会让情况更糟
and you're only gonna make it worse by trying.
如果你想当缩头乌龟 那行吧
If you want to be a coward, fine.
但是你会后悔的 你会后悔一辈子 相信我
But you'll regret it. It'll haunt you forever, trust me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一年前 我跟我女朋友
About a year ago, I was mugged
吃完晚饭回家的路上遇到了抢劫
coming home from dinner with my girlfriend.
一切发生得太快 我直接呆住了
Now, it happened so fast, I just-just froze.
我就站在那看着他们把她扔在了地上
I just stood there as they threw her on the ground
抢走了她的钱包
and took her purse.
这件事过后 我满脑子想的都是再来一遍
After, all-all I could think about was a do-over.
我常晚上出去游荡
I would take night walks,
乞求有人能来打劫我
just begging for someone to jump me.
整个人都魔怔了
I became obsessed.
女朋友离我而去
I ran my girl away.
房♥子没了 工作也丢了
Lost my place, lost my job.
本来这会我应该在去凤♥凰♥城的直达车上
I'm supposed to be on a nonstop to Phoenix right now
去开始我的新生活
to literally start my life over.
你说对了 我刚才是想找机会逃跑
You were right. I was trying to make a run for it earlier.
这周工作很不顺利 搞砸了一个任务
I had a bad week at work, lost this... assignment.
嘴上说着没事 但其实很难受
I keep telling everyone it's not a big deal, but it is.
今天我真的很需要证明自己
I needed a win so badly today.
希望有人看到我还是有价值的
Just wanted people to see I'm still worth something.
东山再起这种事急不来的
Well, you can't force a comeback.
我之前就是为了为翻身而把生活搞得一团糟
I mean, I blew up my life searching for a second chance,
在我已经放弃了的时候
but the moment that I stopped?
机会却自己找上了门
It found me.
或许这次也是你的机会
Maybe this is your moment, too.
安德鲁 这不是普通的抢劫 他们有枪
Andrew, man, this isn't a mugging. They have guns.
我也有
So-so do I.
你哪弄来的
Where'd you get that?
我在那边的花盆里找到的
I found it in the planter right there.
就在刚才那个老头抓狂的时候
When the old man was freaking out.
我要带大家出去
I'm gonna get us out of here.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表