剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
莫莉 来的正是时候
Molly. Perfect timing.
作为一个有爱的女儿 就不能给老爸一个惊喜吗
Can't a loving daughter just surprise her father for a visit?
安德烈 你来了
There he is. Andre.
你好 堂弟 -抱歉我来迟了
What's up, cuzzo? - Sorry I'm late.
老爸 你花了五千块买♥♥了一堆营养补剂的烂货
Pop, you spent five grand on a bunch of bargain bin supplements?
D叔 你看看 -安德烈
Hey, Uncle D, check out-- - Andre.
所以我手上的是两千罐不值钱的蛋白粉
So I own 2,000 containers of worthless protein powder?
是的
Yeah.
我需要去一个规范且纪律严明的地方
I need some structure and discipline.
我知道军队就是如此
And I know the military will provide that.
那我会给面试官回电
Then I'm gonna call that recruiter back
如实回答
and tell him the truth.
你觉得你打我妈都是她自己惹的
You think my mom is to blame for you abusing her?
最后一次警告你 离我们远一点
This is the last time I'm gonna tell you to stay away from us.
妈 开门 是我
Mom, open up, it's me.
妈
Ma.
怎么回事
What is that?
发生什么事了
What happened?
没什么 我没事 你来有什么事
It's nothing. It's fine. What are you doing here?
怎么没事
What do you mean, it's nothing?
是安吉打给你了
Did Angie call you?
这个女人真爱多管闲事
That woman can't keep her nose out of anyone's business.
她是个好邻居
She's just being a good neighbor,
多亏她打给我了
and thank God she called.
告诉我是谁干的
Tell me who did this.
那你保证不要冲动
Only if you promise not to do anything crazy.
柯林斯
Collins?
是不是他
Was it him?
我已经警告过那个混♥蛋♥了
I warned that scumbag.
不要让我逮到他
When I get my hands on that piece of crap...
够了 米盖尔
Stop. Miguel.
他推门的时候 不小心碰到了我的脸
He pushed the door, it accidentally hit me in the face.
好吧
Okay.
他不是故意的
He didn't mean it.
只是个意外 对吗
It was just an accident, right?
这么多年了
After all these years,
你还没编出更好的理由吗
you still haven't thought of a better excuse?
我不是找理由 只是...
I'm not making excuses. It...
惹他生气的人不是我 是你
And I'm not the one who made him mad, you did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他说是你害他丢了工作
He said you got him fired from his job.
还说你跟他老板打了电♥话♥
Said you made a call to his boss.
抖了他的案底
Told him about his record.
很想承认是我♥干♥的
Well, I'd love to take credit,
但很不幸 不是我
but unfortunately, I can't.
我安抚了他
I-I calmed him down.
他走了 还说了对不起
He left. He even said sorry.
说了对不起就能解决问题吗 妈
"Sorry" doesn't make this okay, Mom.
当初不管用 现在更不可能
It didn't back then, and it sure as hell doesn't now.
唯一不同的是 这一次
The only difference this time
我可以做点什么了
is I can do something about it.
等等 米盖尔
Wait, wait. Miguel.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
做小时候想做却不敢做的事
What I wish I could've done back when I was a kid.
就这么说吧
I'm telling you.
我觉得安德烈不可能当逃兵
I don't think Andre's gone AWOL.
他肯定是出事了
I think something happened to him.
不然怎么解释
I mean, how else do you explain
前几天晚上我接到的电♥话♥
that phone call I got the other night?
老爸 那只是陌生号♥码打错电♥话♥而已
Pop, a butt-dial from an unknown number.
怎么扯到安德烈遇到麻烦上了
How does that add up to Andre being in trouble?
就是安德烈打的
I'm telling you, it was Andre.
挂掉前他还叫了一声"D叔"
He said "Uncle D" right before the phone line went dead.
很可能是打对方付费电♥话♥给你
He was probably calling you collect
想让你给他汇点钱
trying to get you to wire him some money, man.
当逃兵是安德烈的惯用伎俩
Running away is Andre's answer to everything.
他来洛杉矶就是为了躲高♥利♥贷♥追债
He came to L.A. because he had a loan shark chasing him.
参加海军陆战队就是为了逃避传销
He joined the Marines to get out from under a pyramid scheme.
还不是怪你
Yeah, well, that's on you
就是你撺掇他入伍的
'cause you're the one that convinced him to enlist.
安德烈说服了我 让我觉得他要参军是认真的
Andre had me believing he was serious about the Marines.
还让我给他写了推荐信
Even had me to sign his recommendation.
现在他当了逃兵
And now he's gone AWOL
因为这小子干什么都三分钟热度
'cause that kid couldn't stick to anything,
就连502都粘不住它
even if you glued him in place.
跑了也不怪他
Well, I wouldn't blame him if he did up and leave.
两天前跟他打电♥话♥时
When I spoke to him two days ago,
他说他们让他背着将近五十斤的背包
he said they had him marching 40 miles
走了六公里多的路
with a 50-pound pack on his back,
完全是当骡子使唤
like he was some kind of mule.
狗嘴吐不出象牙
I don't know if you can believe a damn word
他说的话能信几分
that comes out of Andre's mouth.
他最好祈祷是军警先找到他
He better pray the military police find him before I do.
因为我可不喜欢被人当猴耍
'Cause I don't like being made into a fool.
洛克
Rocker.
你不是住在西区吗
I thought you lived on the west side.
指挥官 我是住在西区
Commander. Uh, yeah, I do.
我就是喜欢吃这里的松糕
I just-- I love the muffins here, you know?
蓝莓放得超多
They go all out on the blueberries.
你在点评网工作吗
You working for Yelp now?
可以的话 我要一杯黑咖啡
I'll have a black coffee, if that's doable.
加一点点牛奶 不要坚果之类的东西
Little splash of milk, and none of that nut nonsense.
宝贝 你已经点单了吗
You already order, babe?
嗯 对
Hi. Uh, yeah.
莫莉 -爸
Molly. - Dad.
你们俩
Are you two...?
在交往吗
Seeing each other.
对
Yeah.
你妻子知道吗
Does your wife know?
不知道
No.
所以 你是第三者
So, you're the other woman?
爸
Dad!
其实吧 -别麻烦了
Actually, uh... - Don't bother.
我们走
We're leaving.
洛克的两杯柯塔多
Two cortados for "Rocker."
别忘了你们的咖啡
Don't forget your coffees.
我给你打电♥话♥ 工作时见
I'll call you. I'll see you at work.
上尉 感谢你抽出时间和我们见面
Captain, appreciate you taking the time to meet with us.
问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你怎么确定我侄子是逃走了
How you know for sure that my nephew's gone AWOL?
万一他出了什么事呢
I mean, suppose something happened to him.
今天早上八点发现了一具尸体
A body was found this morning at 0800 hours.
是安德烈吗
Is it Andre?
他死了 -不
He's dead? - No.
不是哈里森二等兵
It's not Private Harrelson.
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord.
那你为什么告诉我们
So why you telling us?
这和安德烈有什么关系
What's this have to do with Andre?
受害者是兰德尔二等兵
The victim was Private Randall.
他和你弟在同一部队
He was in the same unit as your cousin.
验尸官还要完成尸检
The coroner still has to complete the autopsy,
但他已经确认这是一起谋杀案
but he's confirmed it is a homicide.
他是怎么被杀的
How was he killed?
头部受击
Blow to the head.
尸体被丢弃在食堂后面
The body was dumped behind the mess hall.
你们目前有嫌疑人吗
Do you have any suspects so far?
我们正在调查
We're investigating.
哈里森二等兵有嫌疑
Private Harrelson is a person of interest.
你认为是安德烈杀了他
Y-You think Andre killed him?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表