剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
问你个事
Tell me something.
你知道洛克和莫莉的事吗
Did you know about Rocker and Molly?
合着就我被蒙在鼓里
So everyone knows, except me.
我也是今天才知道的 洛克一直在保密
I just found out today. Rocker's been keeping it quiet.
不管怎样 他说他和莫莉
For what it's worth, he said he and Molly
是在他和妻子分居后才在一起的
got together after he split from his wife.
所以莫莉不是小三
Oh. So Molly's not the other woman.
她就是用来疗伤的 更好了
She's a rebound. Even better.
我不这么觉得
I-I don't think it's like that.
洛克的妻子离开他后 还是挺消沉的
Look, Rocker was pretty broken up after his wife left.
我从没有见过他那么颓废的样子
I've never seen him so down.
但几个月前完全不一样了
But it all changed a couple months ago.
他重振雄风 开始了新恋情
He got his mojo back, he started seeing someone.
只是没有告诉大家是谁
He just wouldn't tell us who.
我本以为自己很了解自己的女儿 但是
I thought I knew my daughter, but
这一次
this one...
我完完全全没有想到
has thrown me for a loop.
可能她对警♥察♥情有独钟
Guess she got a thing for cops.
但这世界上这么多警♥察♥ 为什么偏偏选了洛克
But of all the cops in the world, she had to pick Rocker?
容我说一句 指挥官
If you don't mind me saying, Commander,
莫莉和斯特里特在一起的时候你也不同意
you weren't happy when Molly was dating Street, either.
被我说中了 他们成不了
I was right about them. They didn't work out.
这次我也不会看走眼 -也许
And I'll be right about this relationship, too. - Maybe.
但是经历了婚姻的破裂可以改变一个人
But going through a marriage breakup changes you.
会让人更懂得经营感情
It's made me better at relationships.
或许你应该给洛克一个机会
Maybe you should give Rocker a chance.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
或许哪天真成了你的女婿
He could be your son-in-law one day.
说话小心点
Watch it.
干活去 快去
Get to work. Go on.
赶紧走
Get out of here.
牧师装这些摄像头
Priest had these cameras installed
是为了防外人乱倒垃圾
because people were illegally dumping.
他现在正在把监控录像发过来
He's sending over the footage from last night now.
好了 收到了
All right, here it is.
没有拍到事件过程
There's nothing here that catches what went down,
也没拍到兰德尔被害
or Randall's murder.
等下
Wait. Hold up.
有一辆蓝色皮卡正在离开停车场
There's the blue truck leaving the parking lot.
一定就是买♥♥家的
That's got to belong to the buyer.
让谭查查这个车牌号♥
Get Tan to run the plate.
马上检查完
I'll be done in a couple minutes.
然后就可以交给你了
Then you can take him.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
需要帮助吗
Do you need any help?
我在找理疗科
I-I'm just looking for physical therapy.
在三楼 -好的 非常感谢
That's on the third floor. - Okay. Thanks very much.
全体人员请注意 火警
Attention, all personnel. That's a fire alarm.
我去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
设施内火警已被触发
A fire alarm has been activated in the facility...
不
No!
D叔 你来这干什么
Uncle D? Man, what you doing here?
来看着你
I'm looking out for you.
听好了 我们得为洪都多争取一点时间
Now, listen, we got to buy Hondo and Deac some time.
现在...
Now...
告诉医生你对这些缝合线过敏 好吗
Look, tell the docs that you are allergic to these sutures, okay?
那样的话 他们就得重新缝合
That way, they'll have to redo 'em.
什么 -相信我 能行的 能行的
What? - Trust me, it'll work, it'll work.
可能是误报
False alarm, I guess.
有什么发现
What do we got?
我查了迪肯发过来的车牌
I ran the plate that Deacon sent over.
车主是这个人 戴尔·拉德克里夫
The owner of the truck is this guy-- Dale Radcliffe.
贝克尔斯菲市烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局前探员
He's an ex-ATF agent out of Bakersfield.
我申请了搜查令
I went ahead and got a warrant
正在查他的手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥
to run the cell and credit cards. Doing it as we speak.
我去联♥系♥烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局的卡明斯基
I'm gonna put a call into Kaminski at the ATF,
问下拉德克里夫
try to get the low-down
离开局里的详细原因
on why Radcliffe is no longer with the Bureau.
你怎么回来了 -柯林斯被捕了
What are you doing back? - Collins was arrested.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
不 不是我亲手抓进去的
No, he was arrested by unis before I got a chance.
你为什么要发布协查通告
Why would you put out a BOLO?
我知道是你干的
Hey, I know it was you.
你为什么不这么做
Well, why didn't you?
这个人恐吓我妈和我
This guy terrorized my mom and me.
直到现在 他的拳头声还有我妈的哭声
Look, I can still hear the sounds of his fists,
都还在我耳畔萦绕
and her crying.
我也想站出来阻止他
I'd try to step in and stop him.
只可惜那时我太小了
I was just too little.
我恨那个人 到现在都恨
I hated that man. I still hate him.
我本以为我可以原谅他 但当我见到他时
And I thought I could forgive him, but when I saw him,
我就知道他狗改不了吃屎
no, I knew he hadn't changed.
但我变了
But I have.
我已经不是当年那么弱小了
I'm not so little anymore.
你的经历我很抱歉 我理解
I'm sorry about what happened. And I get it.
如果有人敢动我妈 我也会想杀了他
Someone laid hands on my mom, I'd want to kill him, too.
我不会杀了他
I wasn't gonna kill him.
那你会逮捕他吗
Oh, were you gonna arrest him, though?
我曾经在酒吧动过手
I threw a punch once in a bar,
差点自毁前程
and it almost ended my career.
柯林斯已经从你那夺走够多了
Collins has taken enough from you.
不要让他再夺走你热爱的工作
Don't let him take the job that you love, too.
那样就让他得逞了
You'd be letting him win.
天呐 是
God. Yeah.
你说得对
No, you're right.
冷静了
So you good?
你不会做傻事了吧
You're not gonna do anything stupid?
不会 我没事
No. I'm good.
我去看看我妈
I'm gonna go check on my mom.
一周后拆钉
The staples will need to be removed in a week.
他交给你了
Otherwise, he's all yours.
我查过你 丹尼尔·哈里森
I looked you up, Daniel Harrelson.
除非是抽烟让你显老了三十岁
And unless all those cigarettes aged you about 30 years,
不然你就是冒充老兵
you lied about being a vet,
也就是说你擅闯军事基地
which means you are trespassing on a military base.
我们走
Let's go.
听我说
Listen to me, man. Hey.
什么
What?
安德烈
Hey, Andre!
等下 你们要带他去哪
Now, wait! Where are you taking him?
住手 -快走
Stop! - Come on, man.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
不 听我说 不要让他们带他走
No, listen to me. Don't let that man take him!
不要让那个人... 安德烈
Don't let that man... Andre!
根据谭查到的线索 蓝色皮卡的车主
According to Tan, the owner of the blue truck,
戴尔·拉德克里夫 五分钟前在这刷了信♥用♥卡♥
Dale Radcliffe, just swiped his card in here five minutes ago.
他在那
There he is.
两点钟方向 角落卡座
Two o'clock, corner booth.
我拍一张那个穿迷彩的照片
I'm-a try and get a photo of camo guy,
看看谭能不能查到他的身份
see if Tan can ID him.
又来吃酸黄瓜片了
You back for some pickle chips?
被你猜中了
Oh, you guessed it.
可不是 马上来
I thought so. I'll be back.
你聋了吗 我跟你说了 我侄子有危险
Are you deaf? I'm trying to tell you, my nephew's in danger.
那是 谋杀是要判终生监禁不能保释的
Yeah... of doing life without parole for murder.
不是 你听我说 我是想告诉你
No, listen to me. I'm trying to tell you that
安德烈没有杀人
Andre didn't kill nobody.
他是被你们的人 皮特斯上校陷害的
He's being set up by your guy, Captain Peters.
你确定你只抽烟
Are you sure cigarettes is all you've been smoking?
行了 老头 -好吧
Come on, old man. - You know what?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表