剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm not one of them.
别开枪 -进行抓捕
Don't shoot! - Going hands-on!
20D
20-David.
最后一名嫌疑人已逮捕
Last suspect in custody.
准备检查货物
Moving in on the cargo now.
搞什么鬼 空的
What the hell? It's empty.
还有读数 洪都
I'm still getting a reading, Hondo.
之前肯定在这里
It had to have been here.
鲍威尔 看到什么了吗
Powell, did you see anything?
我们过来以后 没有人接近卡车
No one's approached since we got here.
放射性物质在哪里
The radioactive material, where is it?
你用它做了什么
What'd you do with it?
很快
Soon.
很快你就知道了
You find out soon enough.
反恐特警队
第八季 第八集
杰瑞迈·雅各布斯
Jeremiah Jacobs.
根据你的背景调查
Well, according to your background,
你只是个普通人
you're just an average Joe.
已婚 正常纳税 无犯罪记录
Married, pay your taxes, no criminal record.
像你这样的人怎么会
So how does a guy like you get involved
和失窃的放射性材料扯上关系的
with stolen radioactive material?
什么
What?
失窃的什么
Stolen what?
别装不知道
Don't act like you don't know.
我真不知道
I-I don't.
我从网站上找的工作
I got this job off a website.
今日图书助手网站
BookHelpToday.Com.
开卡车从贝克斯菲尔德到洛杉矶 给一千块
It was a thousand bucks to drive a truck from Bakersfield to L.A.
如果你像自己声称的那么清白的话
If you're as innocent as you claim,
那你为什么想要逃离现场
then why'd you try and flee the scene?
我吓坏了
I just panicked!
到处都有人开枪
Everybody was firing guns.
我觉得我要死了
I thought I was gonna die.
货呢
What about the cargo?
货 给那么多现金
The cargo? Look, that kind of cash,
什么都不用问 开车就好了
you don't ask questions, you just drive.
总会有人给了你送货的地址吧
Someone must've given you an address to deliver it to.
他们给了我个手♥机♥
They gave me a phone.
告诉我往洛杉矶开
They told me to head for L.A.
会有人打电♥话♥
and that they would call me
给我进一步指示的
with further instructions.
杰瑞迈 在你被拦下来的十三公里前
Jeremiah, eight miles before you got stopped,
你的卡车开过了道路传感器
your truck passed road sensors that determined
确认你携带着放射性物质
that you were carrying radioactive material.
那卡车怎么会是空的
So how did the truck end up empty?
我不清楚
I don't know.
就在封路之前 我接到个电♥话♥
Right before the roadblock, I got a call.
让我在一个高架桥下面靠边停车
they told me to pull over at an underpass.
几秒之后这些个拿枪的人从后面跳进来
And then, seconds later, these armed guys jumped in the back.
他们命令我目视前方
And they just ordered me to keep my eyes straight.
他们就是在那时
And that's when they took
把你声称不知道是什么的东西拿走了
whatever it is you don't know about?
应该吧
I guess.
然后拿枪的人
then the guys with guns,
就是你们射倒的人
the ones that y'all shot,
他们进了驾驶室 命令我继续开车
they got in the cab, and they told me to drive.
所以一定有第二辆车
So there must've been a second vehicle that made off
携带货物跑了
with the cargo.
你看见车了吗
Did you see it?
有枪指着我的脑袋
Look, I had a gun in my face.
我唯一能想到的就是我妻子
All I could think about was my wife.
长官 幕后的人知道高速传感器
Sir, whoever's behind this knew about the highway sensors
并且知道我们会收到警示
and knew we'd be alerted.
他们还知道我们所有的注意力
Well, they also knew all our attention
都会在封路上
would be focused on that roadblock.
绝不会想到那可能是个诱饵
Never thinking for a minute that it might be a decoy.
他们骗了我们 而我们中了计
They played us, and we fell right into it.
我们打开货车之时
By the time we opened up that truck,
放射性物质早已经不见了
the nuclear material was long gone.
现在它在我们城市的某个地方
Now it's somewhere in our city.
我们必须假设拿着它的人
And we have to assume whoever has it
不怀好意
has the worst of intentions.
今早的枪手没查到结果
Coming up empty on our shooters from this morning.
他们的指纹不在我们系统里
Their prints aren't in our system.
海关没有记录 完全查不到这些人
Customs has no records. The guys are ghosts.
意味着他们很可能是非法越境的
Means they probably crossed the border illegally.
谁知道他们在这边已经多久了啊
Yeah, so who knows how long they've been here?
也不知道他们还有多少人
Or how many more there might be.
刚收到能源部的回复
Just heard back from the DOE.
从利弗莫尔实验室偷走的物质
The material stolen from the Livermore lab
是12.5公斤提炼过的中子态-613
is 12 and a half kilograms of refined Neutronium-613,
小心
放射性物质
是一种放射性同位素 用来驱动火星探测车的
It's a radioisotope designed to power the Mars rover.
虽然不是武器级的
Now it's not weapons-grade,
到了坏人手里还是可以被用来
but in the wrong hands, it could be
制成大规模杀伤性武器
incorporated into a WMD.
我敢说一些恐怖国家
I bet a number of terror states
会很想得到它
would love to get their hands on that.
能源部的看法♥正♥是这样
That's exactly DOE's theory.
罪犯有可能要把它偷运出美国
The perps are likely trafficking it out of the U.S.
因此 如你们能想到的
So, as you can imagine,
在它离开南加州之前
we've got a fixed amount of time to recover it
我们找回它的时间是有限的
before it leaves SoCal.
指挥官 我终于获取了更多的信息
Commander, I finally got some more info.
我在梳理上传到社交媒体上的
I've been combing through cell phone footage uploaded
今早行动的手♥机♥视频
to social media from the takedown this morning.
真不能低估了大家对点击和点赞的渴求啊
Never underestimate the need for clicks and likes.
我整理了图像
I cleaned up the image,
对它运行了人脸识别
ran it through facial rec.
识别出身份了 -还没有
We get an ID? - Not yet.
但发现想识别他的人不止我们
But turns out we're not the only ones trying to tag him.
弗雷斯♥诺♥警局也在查同一个人
Fresno PD ran the same guy.
看来他与一桩化肥级别的
Looks like he's tied to the theft
硝酸铵盗窃案有牵连
of fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate.
有人想要制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 大炸♥弹♥
Someone's planning to make a bomb. A big one.
如果与被盗的中子态弄到一起...
And if combined with the stolen neutronium...
能源部全搞错了
DOE's got it all wrong.
他们不是要把中子态偷运出国
They're not trafficking the neutronium out the country.
而是要制♥造♥颗脏弹
They're building a dirty bomb.
有那么大量炸♥药♥的脏弹
A dirty bomb with that much explosives,
释放出来的放射性蘑菇云会覆盖十个街区
it'll throw a radioactive cloud over ten city blocks.
对 我得联♥系♥市长
Yeah, I need to call the mayor,
告知他整座城市目前都不安全
tell him the city's under threat.
把他的照片发给国际刑♥警♥
Show this guy's face to Interpol.
这个团伙肯定不是首次犯案
This crew must have terror experience.
肯定有人能认出他们
Somebody's gonna know who they are.
情况如何
Hey. How's it coming?
正在查阅运输部传来的照片
Scanning Caltrans images,
希望能找到路障前
trying to pinpoint what vehicle the suspects
嫌疑人转移核原料的
might've transferred the nuclear material into
目标车辆
before the roadblock.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
当然
Not gonna say no.
这条路车流量很大
It's a busy stretch of road.
你打拳击有多久了
So how long you been boxing for?
今早看你在打沙包
You know, the speed bag earlier.
小时候打着玩儿的
That was really just something I did as a kid.
我看不止
Looked more serious than that.
你之前打过业余体育联合会的金手套赛吗
Were you in the Golden Gloves, AAU?
没有 没参赛过
Nope. Didn't compete.
我练拳不是为了比赛
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表