剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你一直在骚扰我们的队员
You've been harassing our teammate.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
少废话
Don't give us that crap,
不准再骚扰甘布尔 听到没
just stop messing with Gamble, you hear me?
我可没有对这个警♥察♥杀手的女儿做什么
I didn't do anything to the cop killer's daughter.
我们问过停车场管♥理♥员♥了
We talked to the parking attendant.
今早他看到你了
He saw you this morning.
看到我什么
Saw what?
空口无凭
His word against mine.
有他的话就够了
Well, his word's good enough for me.
这就是个恶作剧而已
It was a dumb prank.
这里有很多警员都觉得
And plenty of officers here
德温·甘布尔就不应该在这
think that Devin Gamble shouldn't even be here.
你被换下来了
You're benched.
你的队长已知晓
Your team leader is aware.
知道吗... -少来这套
You know... - Don't start with me.
你不是在开玩笑 你自己心里清楚
You aren't pulling practical jokes and you know it.
我已经给过警告了
I gave my warning,
你快去告诉你的朋友
now you run and tell your friends
我言出必行
that I don't do empty threats.
等下
Hey, wait up.
我听说你已经提交了证词
I heard you handed in your witness statement.
是的
Yeah.
感觉很奇怪 和做记者一样
Weirdly felt like journalism,
写出事情经过 人物 时间
writing up what happened with who and when.
很高兴你们及时找到了那个缉毒组探员
I'm really glad you guys found the DEA agent in time.
我也是
Oh, yeah. Yeah, me, too.
我准备叫个车回家
Well, I'm gonna call for a ride.
在这段感情中我已经投入了全部
I'm all in on this relationship.
百分百投入
100%.
我很害怕去思考我对你的感觉
I've been afraid to think about how I feel,
那是因为 内心深处
and that's because, deep down,
我知道我已经爱上了你
I know that I'm falling for you.
我上一段感情伤我很深
Look, m-my last relationship messed me up pretty bad.
一想到又要经历一段那样的感情
And the thought of going through something like that again
让我心生恐惧
is scary.
但是今天想到可能会失去你 让我更加害怕
But the thought of losing you today was even scarier.
我原先想的表现要比现在好
I-I really had a better plan for this in my head.
我觉得已经够了
That sounded pretty good to me.
但有些事我们不能告诉对方
But there's gonna be stuff we can't tell each other.
你可以接受吗
Are you gonna be okay with that?
我知道我们都是为无辜百姓伸张正义
I know we're both doing it to get justice for the innocent.
没错
Yeah, we are.
说到这里
And speaking of,
血猎犬现在被关押在特警队总部
the Bloodhound is in a SWAT holding cell right now.
我还以为会被关在缉毒组那
I assumed he'd be in DEA custody.
对 明天
Yeah, he will be tomorrow.
但在那之前 你可以去问他你想问的问题
But you got until then to ask him whatever you want.
谁知道呢 鉴于他今天犯下的罪行
Who knows? With the criminal charges he racked up today,
他也没必要遮遮掩掩了
he's got nothing to lose.
或许他会开口的
Maybe he'll open up,
给你关于那些失踪学生的答案
give you some answers about those students that disappeared.
谢了 但是检察官办公室不会开心的
Thanks, but the U.S. Attorney's Office won't be happy about it.
我也不想给你带来什么麻烦
And I don't want to invite any more trouble for you at SWAT.
我已经跟希克斯说过了 他同意了
I already talked to Hicks. He's in.
至于其他人
And as for the others,
那些生气的检察官什么时候阻止过你
when has angering some suits ever stopped you?
好吧 那就烦请带路吧
Okay. Lead the way, then.
迪肯 我们正式出局了
Deac, we officially struck out.
现在网上所有原力流联名板鞋
Every pair of the ForceFlow sneaker collab
都已经炒到三千多块钱了
is now over three grand online.
很抱歉给了你希望
We're sorry for getting your hopes up
又没给你办成事
and failing to deliver.
其实...
Actually...
搞什么 -什么...
What the... - What...?
这双是真的
But these are real.
我知道 -怎么弄来的
I know. - How?
你的朋友提到了拉德洛家族
Well, your friend mentioned the Ludlow family,
说他们是炫者的赞助商 -对
and how they're Flexxer's backers. - Yeah.
我的安保公♥司♥为拉德洛家族
My security company has worked events
负责各种活动已经好几年了
for the Ludlows for years.
我打了个电♥话♥ 他们送了我一双
I made a call, and they sent me a pair.
难以置信 我费了老劲
Can't believe after all my hard work,
你却自己闷声干大事去了
you snagged your own W.
没想到吧
More than you know.
我跟马修说了鞋子的事
I told Matthew about the shoes, and, uh,
他说他想把鞋捐出去
he says he wants to donate them.
而且我已经告诉过他这是炫者亲笔涂鸦款
And that was after I told him that Flexxer autographed those.
这价格又要翻一番了
That doubles the resale value.
对 他说他永远不会把签名款穿在脚上
Yeah. He said he'd never wear a signed pair.
而且他们团队
And his youth group's
一直找不到赞助商
been having trouble with this fundraiser,
所以他宁愿把钱投进去
so he'd rather put the money towards that
也不想让鞋子放在鞋架上落灰
than to have them sit on a shelf collecting dust.
你把孩子教得很好
Someone raised their kid right.
可这鞋子太炫酷了
But they're so cool.
还是还给我吧
Yeah, I'm gonna take those back now.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you both.
谢谢你们为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
小意思
Anytime.
年度好爸爸
Dad of the Year.
副局长
Deputy Chief.
相信你今天在特警队一定很有收获
I trust you had a productive day observing SWAT.
别这么说 我猜你现在知道了
Please. I assume you know
我来这另有目的
by now my visit had another purpose.
对 我告诉他了
Yeah, I told him.
但我仍然希望你可以重新考虑一下那些没有意义的话
But I was still hoping you would rethink all that nonsense.
我想过
You know, I thought about it.
然后我想到了德温·甘布尔
And then I thought about Devin Gamble.
她怎么了
What about her?
别装傻了
Don't play dumb.
她的父亲杀死了一名镇警
Her father killed a sheriff's deputy.
她来时的所有闹剧我都听说了
I heard all the uproar when she arrived.
但她一直在证明自己是一名能干可靠的警员
Yet she's been proving herself to be a capable, solid officer.
以我今晚的见闻来看
Well, from what I witnessed tonight,
不是每个人都是这么觉得的
not everyone feels that way.
她没有被大家接受 也没有赢得大家的信任
She is not accepted, nor is she trusted.
甘布尔是潜在的公♥关♥灾难
Gamble is a PR disaster waiting to happen,
要是把你也牵连进去了可就不好了
and it would be a shame if it blew back on you.
好了 等一下
Okay, hold on now.
是我招她进来的 甘布尔是我选的
I brought her in. Gamble was my pick.
在我整个职业生涯中 从没有向威胁屈服过
Never in my career have I bowed to a threat,
以前不会 以后更不会
and I don't intend to start now.
在对你丈夫的调查中 我一定会如实回答
I will tell the truth at the inquiry into your husband.
你想拿甘布尔的事怎么兴风作浪我都不在乎
I don't care what firestorm you cook up about Gamble.
我支持我的警员
I stand by my officers.
那就祝你们好运吧
Then I wish you both luck.
谢谢你 长官 谢谢你支持甘布尔
Thank you, sir, for standing by Gamble.
我知道你也曾有过疑虑
I know you had some doubts.
现在仍在
I still do.
她搞得团队气氛很紧张 这正是我担心的
She's causing tension, just as I feared.
现在 我们需要更加谨言慎行
And now, we need to tread even more carefully.
这栋大楼里有一个人行差踏错
One wrong move from anyone in this building,
班尼特一定会借题发挥
and Bennett will make sure there's hell to pay,
让整个特警队陷入被动
for all of SWAT.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表