剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Give it up.
他正在前往屋顶
He's headed for the roof.
分散 你去右边
Split. Take the right side.
洛城警局
LAPD!
洪都 我去追
Hondo, I'm on him.
让开 让开
Move, move, move, move!
跪下
On your knees!
站住
Don't move!
洛城警局 站住
LAPD. Stop!
精神可嘉
A for effort, at least.
洪都 这不是格蕾丝
Hondo, it's not Gracie.
房♥间里的孩子 不是她
The girl in the room. It's not her.
那个小女孩是谁
Who's that little girl?
是我女朋友的孩子
It's my girlfriend's kid.
我女朋友在工作 由我来照顾她
I'm looking after her for the day while my girl at work.
搞什么 是有人报♥警♥举报我了吗
What the hell, man? Did somebody call 911 and report me?
是的 -这个世界真变♥态♥
Yes. - Man, it's a sick world.
一个黑人不管做什么 都会有人觉得
A black man can't do nothing without somebody thinking
他在干坏事 -那你看见我们为什么要跑
he doing something wrong. - Why'd you run when you saw us?
这是对警♥察♥的自然反应
It's a natural reaction to the cops.
跟你身上背着两张未执行的逮捕令无关吗
Yeah? Nothing to do with your two outstanding warrants?
拜托 我就没法喘口气
Oh, come on, man. I can't never catch a damn break!
所以格蕾丝还下落不明
So, Gracie's still out there.
她已经失踪一小时了
She's been missing an hour already.
谭 你说如果我们不能在头三小时找到她
Tan, you said if we don't find her in the first three,
可能就永远找不到了
we might never.
那么时间紧迫
Well, then the clock's ticking.
我们得带那个小女孩回家
We need to bring that little girl home.
反恐特警队
第八季 第十一集
让格蕾丝生还的
Window of opportunity
机会之窗正在急速合拢
for finding Gracie alive is closing rapidly.
大多数儿童绑♥架♥案的疑犯都认识受害人
Most child abductions are done by people who know the victim.
通常是失去探视权的一方父母
Usually a parent who's lost custody.
格蕾丝的爸爸呢
Where's Gracie's dad in all this?
绝对不是他带走了格蕾丝
Well, definitely wasn't him who took her.
他在六个月前死于脑瘤
He died six months ago of a brain tumor.
我还发现他是奥克斯纳德的警♥察♥
I also found out he was a cop up in Oxnard.
曾是我们的一员 -对
One of our own. - Yeah.
副总警监班尼特是为这事来的
That why Deputy Chief Bennett's here?
不是 但她是为这事留下的
No. But it's why she's sticking around.
她是鹰与盾基金会的董事会成员
She's on the board of the Eagle and Shield foundation.
显然认识这家人
Apparently knows the family.
格蕾丝的妈妈认出了绑♥架♥车辆的车型
Gracie's mom managed to catch the make and model of the vehicle.
是辆白色本♥田♥思域
It's a white Honda Civic.
但她只看到了车牌的前三位
Now, she only got the first three letters of the plate.
我会查查看 是否有更多线索
I'll check to see if there are any more leads.
好
Okay.
我查了这个区域的儿童性侵犯罪者名单
I've gone through a list of child sex offenders in the area.
有一个住在格蕾丝家三条街外
There's one living three streets over from Gracie's house.
迈克尔·波斯维尔
Michael Boswell.
他手♥机♥关机
His phone's off,
于是我打到了他上班的地方
so I called his workplace.
他今早没来上班
He didn't show up this morning for his shift.
谭 去把洪都叫过来
Tan, grab Hondo and get over there.
甘布尔
Gamble.
有个事
A word.
你最近见过你家里人吗
Have you seen your family recently?
两天前的晚上 怎么了
couple nights ago, yeah. Why?
去见他们有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason for the visit?
没有 我们就吃了个团圆饭
no, we just, you know, had a family dinner.
我亏欠他们的
I owed them.
你几个哥哥和表亲正因货物盗窃
Your brothers and your cousins are under investigation
被洛城警局调查
by the LAPD for cargo theft.
什么 -你去那边看他们时
What? - When you were there, visiting,
就没说到这件事吗
that didn't come up in the conversation?
没有 我现在才知道
No. I had no idea until now.
所以你没有透露给他们
So, you didn't tip 'em off
洛城警局马上要进行搜查
that an LAPD raid was imminent?
对不起 你什么意思
I'm sorry, what are you saying?
听着好像你在指责我是个黑警
It sounds like you're accusing me of being a dirty cop.
我什么都没指责你
I'm not accusing you of anything.
是副总警监
The deputy chief is.
她要开展调查
And she's opening an investigation.
查什么 我什么都没做
Into what? I didn't do anything.
我不知道我几个哥哥和表亲
I had no idea my brothers and cousins
从事着任何违法的勾当
were into anything illegal.
相信我 如果知道 我绝不会
Trust me, if I had, I wouldn't have went
靠近他们的
anywhere near them.
需要说服的人不是我
I'm not the one you're gonna need to convince.
而是内务部
It's Internal Affairs.
你是特警队的指挥官
You're the SWAT commander.
如果你都不相信我是清白的
If you don't believe I'm innocent,
我还有什么指望能去说服别人呢
then what hope do I have in convincing anyone else?
我丈夫生前是警探
My husband was a detective.
他以前回家总是会说点
He used to come home from work with stories
工作上碰到的各种恶心事
about all the awful things he'd seen on the job.
盗窃 凶杀
Robberies, murders.
不好的事总会在别人身上发生
You know, bad things always happened to other people,
我们从未遇到过
not to us.
真希望他在 他会知道该怎么办
I wish he was here. He'd know what to do.
你背后有我们洛城警局的全体
You've got the entire LAPD
都在找格蕾丝呢
looking for Gracie.
我们会竭尽所能来找到她
We will do everything we can to find her.
都怪我 我不应该
This is my fault. I shouldn't have
让她离开我的视线 -不
let her out of my sight. - No.
不是你的错
This is not your fault.
她忘记带午餐盒了
She forgot her lunch box.
我回家里去拿
I went back inside to get it.
每天我都要给她做
Every day, I have to make her
花生酱和香蕉三明治
peanut butter and banana sandwiches
然后切成三角形
and cut them into triangles
因为她爸爸就是那么做的
because that's the way her dad did it.
而且她只喝草莓牛奶
And she'll only drink strawberry milk.
因为她爸爸跟她说公主都喝这个
Because he told her that's what princesses drink.
我知道坐在这说一句"要坚强"很容易
I know it's easy for me to sit here and say, "Don't fall apart."
凯特 眼下你能为格蕾丝做的
Kate, the best thing you can do for Gracie
就是要挺住
right now is to hold it together.
我...
I, uh,
给了警探们一些手♥机♥上的照片
gave the detectives some photos from my phone.
但我想起来
But I remembered
我有这张
I had this one.
她今天穿的就是这件衣服
She was wearing that dress today.
找到她了吗
Have you found her?
还在查
We're still working on leads.
鲍威尔 借一步说话
Powell, a word?
失陪了
Excuse me.
我们查到了三辆白色本♥田♥
We got hits on three white Hondas
与拐走格蕾丝的车吻合
matching the one that drove off with Gracie.
警探们排除了前两辆
Now, detectives cleared the first two,
但第三辆的车主...
but the owner of the third one--
他有两个犯罪记录
he's got two charges on his record.
违反限制令和挥舞武器
Violating a restraining order and brandishing a weapon.
因此我们荣幸地
So we've been asked
被派去他家
to do the honors and go knock on his door.
我猜如果你在性犯罪的名单上
Guess if you're on the sex offender registry you don't
在住哪里上就没什么选择余地了
get to be too picky about where you live.
这可不一定 谭
I don't know about that, Tan.
我抓过几个性犯罪的罪犯
I've arrested a few sex offenders
住在好莱坞山上的豪♥宅♥里
living in mansions in the Hollywood Hills.
你脑子里会有个单子吗
You keep a list in your head?
记录着让你无法释怀的案子
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表