剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你觉得这里的空气够我们呼吸吗
Do you think we'll have enough air?
足够了 足够了
Oh, plenty, plenty.
我么只用控制一下呼吸
Look, all we need to do is take controlled breaths.
好吗 吸气四秒
Okay? Four seconds in
呼气四秒
and four seconds out.
对了 跟我一起来
Just like that. All right, come on, do it with me.
吸气四秒
Four seconds in.
呼气四秒
Four out.
吸气四秒
Four in.
呼气四秒
Four out.
吸气四秒 呼气...
Four in. Four...
呼气四秒
Four out.
危险
二氧化硫
继续 继续 吸气四秒
Keep going, keep going. F-Four in.
呼气四秒
Four out.
在赞德安全回来之前 我还是想跟我的家人在一起
I'd rather be with my family till Xander's home safe.
你们可以告诉我为什么要我过来吗
Can you guys explain what I'm doing here?
其实是有些情况需要向你核实
Actually, we were hoping you could explain something to us.
这里你写的是在信息技术支持部门工作
You wrote here that you work in I.T. support.
对 就是安装一下软件之类的事
Yeah, I install software, that sort of thing.
恐怕你的工作不仅仅是安装软件吧
But you don't just install software,
你还负责编写软件
you write it.
HSX科技公♥司♥的安全软件
Security software for HSX Technologies.
不...
No...
有数十个高价值客户正在使用
There are dozens of high-value clients using
你的软件保护自己的财产
your software to protect their inventory.
一些金融机构 政♥府♥机关
Financial institutions, government agencies.
为什么今早在你儿子失踪后
Why'd you go into your office this morning
你去了一趟办公室呢
after you learned your son was missing?
每个人缓解压力的方式不同 我...
People handle stress differently. I...
我倾向于工作 这也犯法吗
I like to work. Is that a crime?
只是有点反常
It's just unusual.
你因为你十分钟后就离开了办公室
Considering you left your office ten minutes later.
进去时手上没有拿平板
Didn't have the tablet when you went in,
但出来时有
had the tablet when you came out.
你为什么去办公室 塞缪尔斯太太
Why'd you go into your office, Ms. Samuels?
平板里有什么
What's on that tablet?
我是要因为什么罪名被捕了吗
Am I under arrest or something?
当然不会 你是受害者
Course not. You're the victim here.
那我可以走了吗
So I'm free to go?
随时可以
As a bird.
不过请容许我再问一个问题
One more question, though.
那部平板现在在你的包里吗
Do you have that tablet in your purse?
塞缪尔斯太太 故意私藏证据是违法的
Ms. Samuels, deliberately concealing evidence is a crime.
是我儿子失踪了
My son is missing.
我不知道为什么要来审问我
I don't get why I'm the one being questioned.
因为你对我们有所隐瞒
Because you're hiding something.
你是否明白 如果我们逮捕你
You realize, if we arrest you,
就可以查看你包内的物品了
we'll see what's inside your purse anyway?
他们想要的就是这份文件吗
This file is what they want?
加密文件
刚得知赞德失踪后 我就
Right after I heard Xander was missing, I...
我就收到了绑匪的邮件
I got an email from the kidnappers.
邮件上说了什么
What'd it say?
我必须得拷贝我办公室电脑的硬盘
That I had to copy my office hard drive
发给他们
and send it to them.
我的办公楼有气隙系统
My building is air-gapped,
所以我只能用隔壁餐厅的网络
so I had to use the café next door.
那你知道
Do you have any idea
他们的目标可能是谁
which client they might be trying to target?
不知道
No.
他们说如果我照他们说的做
Please. They said that they would let Xander
就放了赞德和其他孩子
and the other kids go if I did what they asked.
我求求你们了
I'm begging you.
求求你们了 就让他们去偷
Please, just let them steal
他们要偷的东西吧
whatever it is they want to steal.
下载完成
拿上设备 抹去我们所有痕迹
Gather the equipment. No signs of us left behind.
出去的时候再见
We'll meet you on the way out.
在计划地点碰头
We meet where we planned.
那些孩子怎么办
And the kids?
他们在里面撑不了多久的
They won't last long in there.
在我们来电前不要走
Stay put till we call,
省得有人查过来
just in case someone noses around.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
他们开车走了
They drove away.
他们走了
They're gone.
教练 这里面闻起来怪怪的
Coach, it smells weird in here,
好像臭鸡蛋的味道
like rotten eggs or something.
是有点 废弃矿井都是这个味
Yeah, well, that's how old mines smell.
挺恶心的 是不
It's pretty gross, huh?
是有点
Yeah.
我们在里面会窒息的
Come on, man, we... we're gonna suffocate in here.
再乱动
Try anything again,
我就把你们都拖出来 一个一个吃枪子
I start pulling you out and shooting you one by one.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
过来 我需要你们帮忙照亮一下
Come over here. I need your light.
好
Okay, good.
稍等一下
Just hold it right there.
有新鲜空气
That's fresh air.
好 大家排成一排
Okay, I want you to line up single file.
把嘴伸到这边来
Stick your mouth up here
呼吸一下新鲜空气
and get you some good, fresh air.
一个一个来 好吗 -好的
One at a time, right? - Okay.
好了 深吸一口新鲜空气
All right. Take a deep breath of fresh air.
好 很好
Yeah. That's good, that's good.
好了 下一个
All right, next.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
刚刚跟这家科技公♥司♥的销♥售♥副总裁聊过
Just spoke to the VP of sales for the tech company.
他证实了他们的软件售卖♥♥给了十六家银行
He confirmed their software was sold to 16 banks,
但看这个 上两周
but get this, the past two weeks,
他们一直在另外两家银行
they've been piloting their vault software
测试他们的保险库软件
at two additional banks,
希望能争取到这两个客户
hoping to get their business.
比弗利山顶银行的
The bank Beverly Crest
客户名单中有也门王室
lists the old Yemeni royal family as a client.
绑匪的雇主
The prince our kidnappers worked for
在他们的保险库中有一个存储柜
owns a deposit locker in their vault.
他还拥有价值十亿美元的
He's also the proud owner of $100 million of pure,
纯金金条
unadulterated gold bars.
如果他把金条存在了比弗利山顶银行...
If he's storing 'em at Beverly Crest...
绑匪是想盗取他们的前雇主的财物
The kidnappers are stealing from their old boss.
行动
We got to go.
比弗利山顶银行
不准出声
Not a word.
比原计划早
Ahead of schedule.
敢动一根手指头 下场就跟你们的朋友一样
Move a muscle, and you end up like your friend.
银行还是没有回应
Still no answer at the bank.
巡警已经到了
Patrol just arrived.
说那里的门全都锁上了 装卸区也是如此
Said all the doors are locked and the loading dock, too.
他们要设置警戒线 准备和内部取得联♥系♥
They're gonna set up a perimeter, try to make contact.
好 听好了 如果需要我们进入
All right, listen up. If we need to go in,
就得做好万全的准备
we got to be ready for trouble from any direction.
嫌犯全副武装 且服过役
Suspects are heavily armed ex-military.
他们胆大妄为 敢绑♥架♥一校车的孩子
Not to mention willing to abduct a bus full of kids.
可能也不在乎杀了他们
Probably willing to kill 'em, too.
前提是他们目前还没死
If they're not dead already.
抱歉 我有时候有点口无遮拦
Sorry. Sometimes whatever's in my mind just... comes out.
我会努力改正的
I'm working on it.
这有时候也不是一件坏事
That's not always a bad thing.
甘布尔 我知道你在特警队不是第一次出警
Look, Gamble. I know this ain't your first SWAT rollout,
但这是你第一次和我们合作
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表