剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
所有人站起来
Everybody on your feet, now.
快
Now!
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我给警♥察♥打电♥话♥谈好了条件
I called the cops and cut a deal.
只要放了这些人♥质♥他们就给我们大巴
Look, we release the hostages and we get our bus,
后面这两个人留下来当筹码
and these two stay behind for a little bargaining power.
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
兄弟 清醒点
Bro, be real.
他们不可能让我们带走这么多人的
They're never gonna let us leave with this many people.
让我来结束今天这些倒霉事情吧
I'm ending this day from hell.
现在不是哭诉的时候 戴维斯
Now's not the time to cry about it, Davis.
安德鲁 不要 -所有人
Andrew, don't. - Everyone!
现在都听我的 把枪放下
I'm in control now. Put it down.
好了 硬汉
Okay, tough guy.
我们谈谈 好吗
Let's talk about this, yeah?
你的枪哪来的
Where did you get that from?
我...
I, uh...
我捡的 在那边花盆
I found it, in that planter over there.
好 等等 好 好
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Okay, okay.
好了 所有人坐下
All right, everybody sit down.
快
Now!
这里有人是警♥察♥
Someone here is a cop.
够了 我要启动应急方案了
That's it. I'm pulling the rip cord.
50小队 炸门
50-Squad, blow the door.
后方 有个四十多岁的女人
On the three side, there's a woman in her 40s.
立刻控制住她
Isolate her immediately.
她就是哥利亚
She's our Goliath.
50小队 我是副局长
50-Squad, this is the deputy chief.
原地待命
Hold your position.
我不是说了不要派人进入车站吗
How is it that 50-Squad is ready to breach the door
50小队是怎么可以准备破门了
when I told you no one was to enter that building?
是我下的令
I gave the order anyway.
50小队 立即撤离 速回总部
50-Squad, stand down. Return to command
不要破门
and do not breach that door.
你疯了 -是你失控了
You're out of your mind. - And you are out of control.
公然违背上级的直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order from your superior.
你的命令是错的
It was a bad order.
你我都身处警力系统
You and I are part of a system.
你既藐视了这个系统 也没有尊重我
You don't respect that system and you don't respect me.
我为何要尊重你
Why should I?
自从我的证词令你丈夫被解雇后
You've been coming for me
你就一直针对我
ever since I got your husband fired.
还把特警队也拖下了水
And you dragged SWAT through the mud in the process.
这事和我先生无关
This has nothing to do with my husband.
这完全就是因为
This has everything to do
你老旧的领导方式
with your outdated style of leadership.
你不服从上级命令
Your insubordination
致使车站所有人的性命
has put the lives of everyone in this building
和整个行动陷入危险
and this mission at risk.
你的职务被解除了
You're relieved of duty.
现在由我接手
I'll take it from here.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
我的队员还身处险境
Not while my team's lives are in jeopardy.
自己离开流动指挥车 不然我找人送你出去
You'll leave my Mobile Command or I'll have you escorted out.
是谁
So, who is it?
谁是警♥察♥
Who's the cop?
不是你
No, couldn't be you.
你连保险和扳机都分不清
You couldn't tell the safety from the trigger.
你呢
How about you?
你看着像知道一些不该知道的事
You look like you know something you shouldn't.
你知道谁是警♥察♥吗
Do you know who the cop is?
告诉我谁是警♥察♥
Tell me who the cop is
我就把这个给你
and I'll hand it over to you.
要是不说 我就崩了你
Don't tell me, and I'll shoot.
够了
Enough.
是我 好吗
It's me. All right?
你手上是我的警徽
That's my badge you found.
为什么要藏枪
Why did you hide your gun?
因为今天我休息
Because I'm off duty.
我不想被你当成筹码
I didn't want you using me as a bargaining chip.
我们把车站搜了一遍
We searched all over the station.
发现了这些
I found these.
差点被你骗了
Nice try.
我不知道这个车站是怎么回事
I don't know what the hell's been going on in this bus station,
但我知道
but I do know
如果另外三个警♥察♥现在不站出来
that if three more cops don't show themselves right now...
这个人背上就要挨枪子了
...this one's gonna get a bullet to the spine.
这
Right here.
别做会让自己后悔的事
Don't do something you're gonna regret.
这才两个
That's only two.
还有一个
There's one more left.
我在
I'm right here.
你一直在骗我
So you were lying the whole time?
他是我哥
He's my brother.
难道我会出♥卖♥♥♥他
You really think I'm gonna sell him out?
蔡斯
Chase,
你兄弟谈好的条件仍然有效
the deal your brother took is still on the table.
把除了我们以外的人放了
Let everybody here but us go.
主动权还在你手上
You'll still have all the power.
我自然很清楚我有多少筹码
I know exactly how much power I have.
把这几个警♥察♥和人群分开
Separate the cops.
我要打个电♥话♥
I have a call to make.
我要重新谈
It's time for a new deal.
接通
Patch him through.
还是刚才那个老头吗
This the old guy?
我是他的上级
You got his boss.
蔡斯 你应该明白现在你已经卷入
Chase, I think you realize you've gotten yourself
洛城警局的重大事件中了
into some complicated LAPD business,
我希望你明白 你是生是死我不在乎
so I want you to know, I don't care about you.
我只要人♥质♥安全
I just want the hostages safe.
所以更不能放人了
Well, that's why you can't have them.
感觉这事很严重
Whatever's going on here feels pretty big,
所以在我们的人远走高飞前
so I'm holding onto all the cards
我要把所有筹码都握在手上
until me and my guys are far, far away.
我要两辆大巴 两辆
I want two buses. Two.
车窗全遮
With the windows blacked out.
我要把人♥质♥分开
I'm splitting everyone up
增加追踪难度
to make it harder for you to follow us,
你们尽管试试
and I dare you to try,
只要我看到一架直升机或跟踪车辆
'cause if see a single chopper or follow car or whatever,
你们的警♥察♥就要为此付出代价
your cops will pay the price.
这个要求我答应不了
I don't think I can do that.
你可以的 你是老大
Yes, you can. You're the boss.
现在我用手♥机♥计时十分钟
I'm timing ten minutes on my phone.
时间到了
You know what happens
还没见到大巴 你知道后果
if we don't have our buses when that timer goes off.
抱歉 洪都 我必须站出来
Sorry, Hondo. I had to come forward.
都怪我
This is all on me.
没有人怪你
No one's blaming you.
换做我们中的谁都不会让无辜市民
None of us would let an innocent person
为我们挡子弹
take a bullet meant for us.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
我保证
And I promise you,
你是不可能逃出去的
there is no way you're getting out of here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们是来抓我的
Are you here looking for me?
我不知道我丈夫跟警♥察♥说了什么
I don't know what my husband told the police,
但我不是失踪人口 我保证
but I'm not missing, I swear.
我只是再也忍♥受不了了
I just couldn't take it anymore.
等等 你是离家出走
Wait a minute, you're-you're running from your husband?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表