剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我永远不会忘记的
and I'll never forget it.
不是我选了特警队 迪肯
I didn't choose SWAT, Deac.
我选择了你
I chose you.
尽管我们之间过往的种种
Despite everything that happened,
你仍是我认识的最优秀的警♥察♥
you're still one of the best cops I know.
虽然我也很不愿意承认 但是...
And I hate to admit it, but...
这么多年来 我还是非常敬仰你
...I still look up to you after all these years.
多贝斯 我只是想说...
Dobes, I j-- I just want to say--
不用再道歉了
Don't need another apology.
重新开始挺不错的
Fresh start'll do just fine.
重新开始加一杯冰啤怎么样
How about a fresh start and a cold beer?
要不再来一份烤牛排
Maybe a couple steaks on the grill?
这才像话嘛
Now you're talking.
为什么你不再试试考进特警队
How come you never gave SWAT another shot?
不是我不想
It's not like I didn't want it.
我还是非常想
Hell, I still want it.
但被告知你不够好
But being told you're not good enough, it...
很伤自尊
cuts deep, man.
再试一次永远都不晚
Well, it's-it's never too late to try again.
瞎说
You're joking.
招募才刚开始
Enrollment just started.
你有经验
I mean, you've got the experience.
也训练过
You got the training.
得了吧 迪肯 我都快五十了
Oh, come on, Deac. I'm pushing 50, man.
特警队没有年龄限制
We don't have an age limit at SWAT.
我都能过体测
I mean, if I can pass the PFQs,
你肯定也能行
you sure as hell can, too.
要逼自己一把
You push yourself as hard as you can.
为自己的梦想奋斗
You shoot for your dream.
这一次 无论过还是不过
This time, pass or fail,
我都会在你身边支持你
I will be right there by your side.
就像之前那样
Be just like old times.
迪肯和多贝斯
Deacon and Dobes.
迪肯和多贝斯
Deacon and Dobes.
加油
Come on.
甘布尔 等一下
Hey, Gamble. Hold up.
今天还没有时间问下你的情况
We barely had a minute to check in today.
你还好吗
You good?
听说你的家庭史遭受了一点批判
I heard you caught some flack over your family history.
一点点吧
A little.
给那些反黑组的混♥蛋♥上铐倒是减轻了不少烦恼
Slapping the cuffs on those GSU bastards did ease the pain.
你和谭呢
What about you and Tan?
真是的 你还真是什么都知道
Damn. You don't miss a beat.
对 我们... 我和谭 我们吵了几句
Yeah. We, uh... Me and Tan, we had some words.
但后来说开了
But we worked it out.
没事了
All good.
说什么呢 甘布尔 -是
The hell are you talking about, Gamble? - Yes.
我们好得不能再好了
Way more than good.
好的不能再好了
More than good.
好 我喜欢
All right. I like that.
那是我的车吗
Is that my car?
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
警♥察♥杀手
等下 这是什么
Wait, what?
凶手
是我爸被捕的所有细节
This is all the details of my dad's arrest.
这是哪来的
Where the hell did this come from?
是县警局某个人发给总部的匿名邮件
It was just blasted to HQ from an anonymous LASD email.
我们这有个人打印了很多份
Someone here must have printed out a bunch of copies.
这是真的吗 甘布尔
Is this real, Gamble?
你♥爸♥杀了一个警♥察♥
Did your dad kill a cop?
我们的队友是甘布尔 不是她父亲
Gamble's the one on this team, not her father.
没错 她没有做错任何事
That's right. And she's done nothing
而且她来队里后一直在用实力证明自己
but earn her place on this team since she got here.
任何人有任何想法 现在说出来
Anybody got a problem, you speak on it right now.
没有 我只是想知道
Nah. Just needed to know
大家是在传播谣言还是在嚼舌根
if people were spreading lies or running their mouths.
不管怎么样
Look, either way,
都不能惹我们的队友
you don't mess with one of our squad.
听我说
I told you--
不管怎么样我们都挺你
we've got your back, no matter what.
谢了 但我爸所做的一切
Thanks. But that's everything my dad did
都在上面白纸黑字地写着
right there in black and white.
现在 消息都传开了
Now that it's out,
不会轻易停止的
this kind of stuff's not gonna stop.
听好了
Hey, listen up!
不管是谁 我只警告你一次
Whoever put these out, you got one warning.
敢惹甘布尔 就是和20小队作对
You mess with Gamble, you mess with 20-Squad.
也就是和我作对
That means you mess with me.
我们挺你
We got you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表